Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Default Re: Club de Nuit Intense Man vs. Creed Aventus

Quote Originally Posted by Qwest_35 View Post
    Neo, that is funny man. Sooo everybody that hypes a lesser known fragrance on this or other forums is working for the companies? I gotta say, that would be hilarious if this forum was just a bunch of undercover company reps pushing their wares. I said it once, and I'll say it again. If you haven't tried it, you have nothing to add to this thread. And if you have no plans on trying it, why are you still in here defending Creed so vehemently?
    I didn't imply any such thing. I specifically referred to the example we experienced today. As for claim that I have nothing to add, that's not for you to decide. I'm discussing the thread topic, as I have a right to do. Between Aventus and a cheap imitation, there is no contest. That's not a defense of Creed, rather it is my opinion of the comparison at hand.

Default Club de Nuit Intense Man vs. Creed Aventus

Quote Originally Posted by NeoXerxes View Post
    I didn't imply any such thing. I specifically referred to the example we experienced today. As for claim that I have nothing to add, that's not for you to decide. I'm discussing the thread topic, as I have a right to do. Between Aventus and a cheap imitation, there is no contest. That's not a defense of Creed, rather it is my opinion of the comparison at hand.
    What surprises me about your position on this topic is that you will accept the fact that Aventus is overpriced and for that price you get wild inconsistency in batch variations. At the same time you're condescending to those that want an alternative to what are glaring negatives about Aventus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by silentrich; 8th June 2015 at 02:38 AM.
    Some day's you're the statue and some days you're the pigeon.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    What surprises me about your position on this topic is that you will accept the fact that Aventus is overpriced and for that price you get wild inconsistency in batch variations. At the same time you're condescending to those that want an alternative to what are glaring negatives about Aventus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Rich,

If its not the batch, its the bottle.
    YouTube reviews with integrity: My "FragReviews" Channel
    Favorite House: Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier
    Fragrance Sales: eBay Store

(To add to your description of the knockoff strategy, knockoff companies can also take an approach involving generating hype on the internet forums. It involves the creation of multiple user accounts, aggressive marketing that attempts to portray the cheap clone as equivalent the original, and fraudulent attempts to silence those who might disagree. We've seen just that sort of behavior earlier today.)

This kinda sounds like implying to me. But whatever man, I'm just telling you my opinion, I don't expect anybody to rush out and buy anything, but those who are looking for an alternative would be happy with CdNi. My intentions were only to share my experience and hopefully save people a few bucks.
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

I'm not sure why you are suggesting that I am being condescending. That was not my intent, and I apologize if I came across that way. My opinion was expressed directly in order to avoid any confusion.

But I never said that Aventus is "overpriced". I do agree that Aventus experiences batch variation, but I don't agree that this is a negative or is problematic in any way (at least for me). I am quite happy that the fragrance experiences batch variation because I can track down batches that appeal to my particular taste.

I'm not sure why you are suggesting that I am being condescending. That was not my intent, and I apologize if I came across that way. My opinion was expressed directly in order to avoid any confusion.

But I never said that Aventus is "overpriced". I do agree that Aventus experiences batch variation, but I don't agree that this is a negative or is problematic in any way (at least for me). I am quite happy that the fragrance experiences batch variation because I can track down batches that appeal to my particular taste.
    Sounds like you drank the Kool Aid then. I for one don't have the time or patience for it. When I buy a fragrance for $350 I would expect consistency. If it doesn't smell 100% like Aventus then that's better than Aventus not smelling like Aventus? My point is that you can't blame people for looking elsewhere. Not to mention you haven't even smelled Club De Nuit. I'm sure it's bound to smell like one of the many batches of Aventus. After all we are comparing quality correct. Which batch of Aventus was selling for $1000 on EBay awhile back?
    Last edited by silentrich; 8th June 2015 at 03:30 AM.

Basenotes Institution freewheelingvagabond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMav View Post
    If thats the case, how do you feel about Creed's Original Santal and Mont Blanc Individuel?
    Which is the knockoff?
    Good question.
    50 sprays a day keeps the doc away

Perfume Reviews
    Sale Thread
    Swap Thread
    Wanted Thread
    Currently wearing: Sel Marin by Heeley

davidmichael42

rasasi erga cologne is a knockoff of GIT I sprayed it last night around 12am and 24 hours later there is a faint scent still yet... I enjoy knockoffs and just because the bottle caost less than $20.00 don't let that fool you...

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMav View Post
    Rich,

If its not the batch, its the bottle.
    True.

Wait, there are people that believe niche pricing is based on the quality of the ingredients?

L O L

Quote Originally Posted by sdotlow View Post
    The larger issue with all of this is that these threads keep getting created and responded to by brand new accounts. A fragrance no one's ever heard of before, and a stream of brand new accounts promoting them.

And one individual promoting them getting banned, and repeatedly returning and creating accounts through a proxy.

There are patterns here being ignored.
    The really funny thing is, I got a warning for calling the guy out. (we all know who it is!)
    "If consequences dictate a course of action, than it doesn't matter what's right, it's only wrong if you get caught." MJK.

Quote Originally Posted by sdotlow View Post
    The larger issue with all of this is that these threads keep getting created and responded to by brand new accounts. A fragrance no one's ever heard of before, and a stream of brand new accounts promoting them.

And one individual promoting them getting banned, and repeatedly returning and creating accounts through a proxy.

There are patterns here being ignored.
    Genuinely curious; what's being implied here...?
    Some individual is somehow benefiting from shilling cheapo fragrances made by a bunch of completely different companies?

I would like to remind everyone to be respectful of others on the forum. Also, if you don't know the code of conduct rules they are in the link below.

http://www.basenotes.net/about/92-ba...ct-for-members
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.

Basenotes Institution L'Homme Blanc Individuel's Avatar
    Tic Tac Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Qwest_35 View Post
    (To add to your description of the knockoff strategy, knockoff companies can also take an approach involving generating hype on the internet forums. It involves the creation of multiple user accounts, aggressive marketing that attempts to portray the cheap clone as equivalent the original, and fraudulent attempts to silence those who might disagree. We've seen just that sort of behavior earlier today.)

This kinda sounds like implying to me. But whatever man, I'm just telling you my opinion, I don't expect anybody to rush out and buy anything, but those who are looking for an alternative would be happy with CdNi. My intentions were only to share my experience and hopefully save people a few bucks.
    Actually, the strategy I mentioned isn't just for knockoffs. It's for any low priced product. I don't buy into the notion that spending more means getting something better. Many of the best tasting wines cost less than $25. Some of the best sounding audiophile components cost a fraction of what the experts would tell you to spend, because the experts gush over names, and that's exactly what many perfumistas do. They gush over house names and write off anything that lacks a pedigree, which is particularly comical in this case since most of Creed's history is fiction. I'm not a Creed hater though. I own a bunch and love 'em, but I don't care about the house. The ones I own are scents that I think smell fantastic and wear well.

In terms of anyone "silencing those who disagree..." Why does it matter? I think Al Rehab Silver smells better than Silver Mountain Water, and it costs less than $10. If people disagree... no worries. If you think Club de Nuit Intense Man smells as good as Aventus and people disagree... why does it matter? You like it, so, you can enjoy it regardless of whether people online agree with you or not. No worries.

I've smelled Aventus clones that were terrible. I think I still have a sample of Fresco. If anybody wants to do some sample swapping, I'd love to trade a Fresco sample for a sample of this stuff. I'd love to smell it.

In the end, it's up to you to decide whether or not the opinions of strangers on the internet matter to you. And it's up to each one of us to decide what smells good and what doesn't. There will always be people who need the name. I can't relate to that, but if it works for them, then it works for them.

My only issue with knockoffs is this: I don't understand the idea of buying a copy that doesn't smell as good simply because it's cheaper. If I'm hungry but I only have $5 to spend, I'd rather buy the best tasting item on the menu that costs less than $10 rather than buying a $10 steak that will taste like garbage. And if I only have $40 to spend on a fragrance, I'd rather buy the best smelling scent available for $40 rather than a bad $40 copy of something great I can't afford. There are some really impressive fragrances available for under $40. Bvlgari Black can be found in stores like Ross for $25, which is ridiculous considering how good of a scent it is. Uniqueness, performance compliments... it's all there. Or Hanae Mori HM. Under $25 online and it's fantastic. ...On the other hand, if the copy smells as good as the real thing, then I'd probably buy it.
    Current Favorites (in no particular order)
    Castile
    Curve
    Royal Oud
    Aqua Celestia
    CK One
    1725 Casanova
    Aqua Universalis
    Neroli Portofino
    Prada L'Homme
    Green Irish Tweed
    Les Exclusifs Eau de Cologne
    Terre d'Hermes Parfum
    Tom Ford Extreme
    Bergamote Soleil
    Hanae Mori H.M. EDT

Where can I buy a sample of this? I am curious.
    I saw on internet Armaf Club de Nuit Intense for women and for men I only can find Armaf Club de Nuit.

I don't think its widely available for sample yet since its been brought to people's attention fairly recent.

You can find this on ebay I believe perfume stop down in Texas if you are willing to shell out roughly 47 dollars.

From what many people who have done direct comparisons with their own Aventus vs Armaf it seems its almost indiscernible to the nose (based on the experiences I have read here on the forums) slight nuances but nothing huge.

I am awaiting for my order and I will be directly comparing my fruity batches 14K01 / 14G01 once it comes in the mail.

davidmichael42

I have it coming in a few days..ill sell you a sample so you can see if you like it.....

What amazes me is there can be good discussions about other alternatives to expensive fragrances, but as soon as Aventus is mentioned everyone goes apeshi* crazy.

Rich,

My issue is when there is an organized effort by forum shills, Youtube reviewers, and the vendors selling the stuff to manipulate people into buying it. I was born, but I was not born yesterday. And I am not talking about you or the other veteran BNers who are simply sharing info. No issue there at all. You guys should not have to get caught up in this nonsense, as you and others are just sharing your opinion. And I am all for that.

But this type of spamming/scamming/ scheming is bullshit. How many fake accounts, VPNs, and other lengths do these a$$ clowns have to go through to shill for a clone to make a few bucks? I mean at least be a little creative and not so obvious. Switch up the game plan a bit. Give me a different story.

How about it was a secret stolen recipe from the Creed vault?
    A disgruntled illegitimate Creed family member developed it in his Mom's basement?
    A former Creed employee reverse engineered it?

But no!!!

What do we get every 6 months. A desperate youtube reviewer, an ebay seller, an Amazon seller, and a few fake accounts on BN and Fragrantica all interconnected selling some shit that has a pineapple note. Yawn. And its always "95% Aventus". Until its exposed and another "95% Aventus" comes along. Cripes. Its ridiculous. Its like a re-run of Gilligans Island. The Professor can make a radio out of coconuts, but he can't patch up the boat to get off the friggin island? And nobody is tappin' MaryAnn or Ginger? But people get what they deserve I guess. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 5 times....

davidmichael42

Quote Originally Posted by SmellyFinger View Post
    Rich,

My issue is when there is an organized effort by forum shills, Youtube reviewers, and the vendors selling the stuff to manipulate people into buying it. I was born, but I was not born yesterday. And I am not talking about you or the other veteran BNers who are simply sharing info. No issue there at all. You guys should not have to get caught up in this nonsense, as you and others are just sharing your opinion. And I am all for that.

But this type of spamming/scamming/ scheming is bullshit. How many fake accounts, VPNs, and other lengths do these a$$ clowns have to go through to shill for a clone to make a few bucks? I mean at least be a little creative and not so obvious. Switch up the game plan a bit. Give me a different story.

A disgruntled illegitimate Creed family member developed it in his Mom's basement?

But no!!!

What do we get every 6 months. A desperate youtube reviewer, an ebay seller, an Amazon seller, and a few fake accounts on BN and Fragrantica all interconnected selling some shit that has a pineapple note. Yawn. And its always "95% Aventus". Until its exposed and another "95% Aventus" comes along. Cripes. Its ridiculous. Its like a re-run of Gilligans Island. The Professor can make a radio out of coconuts, but he can't patch up the boat to get off the friggin island? And nobody is tappin' MaryAnn or Ginger? But people get what they deserve I guess. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 5 times....

I will have mine in a few days and I will be sure to tell if its good or sh%t.... I have nothing to gain in this at all....

I don't think anyone has anything to gain from this thread. Kind of sad to read.
    MY STEALTHY FREEDOM.

davidmichael42

Quote Originally Posted by adam090273 View Post
    I don't think anyone has anything to gain from this thread. Kind of sad to read.
    If its a good cologne its a good cologne.... I don't see why all the fuss..... if this is quality im all for it... like I said before I have the rasasi erga which is a clone between cool water and GIT I put some on last night at 11pm and now at 8:14 still very good strong scent on my skin..... going on 12 hours for $20.00 I say he** yeah that some good juice... I have cologne costing way more than that which don't hold this long....

Quote Originally Posted by davidmichael42 View Post
    I will have mine in a few days and I will be sure to tell if its good or sh%t.... I have nothing to gain in this at all....
    Excellent! As I would like to hear your opinion and others on this fragrance. I have had enough of that guy who keeps setting up new accounts here and on the other forum to shill for this stuff.

Post Re: Club de Nuit Intense Man vs. Creed Aventus

Quote Originally Posted by SmellyFinger View Post
    Rich,

But no!!!

I couldn't address the shill issue because of who the other former member was. If you look through my posts you'll see another member who has been pushing these Armaf fragrances called him by his former user name so he knows him. That was enough for me.

There's what maybe 5 or 6 clones of Aventus? Oddly enough the ones that never get mentioned are Bond No.9 HTTP, Bond No.9 Scent of Peace, and Marcera Boise Cedrat. These are $150 plus fragrances, but are straight up Aventus clones. The only ones I hear mentioned are Fresco (very rarely), Insurrection 2 Pure, AB Silver Spirit, Glenn Perri Unpredictable Adventure (rarely), and now this one. Why do you think that is? Also, how many clones of Green Irish Tweed are there? Probably too many to count. How many other alternative fragrances are discussed (including every Creed besides Aventus) and how many of those have people that act like children because someone made something that looks like their favorite toy. Funny enough there's another thread that talks about Armaf Derby Edition Blanche smelling like SMW or Al Rehab being 99% similar to SMW and those discussions never end up in a mess like these Aventus threads.

Bottom line is I've smelled it,worn it, and liked it. Is it better than the other clones? Yes it is. Is it an Aventus replacement? No, because it doesn't have the performance of Aventus. Would I buy another bottle of Aventus? No, because I don't wish to spend $350, don't care to go in on a split that will last a total of 1 month, and find the batch variations ridiculous.
    Last edited by silentrich; 8th June 2015 at 03:10 PM.

On the topic of Armaf. I just received a bottle of Club de Nuit Intense Woman. From what I can remember as I haven't used it in a while, it's an excellent copy of TF NdN. It doesn't smell cheap or synthetic in any way. I've had it on for three hours and it's still projecting. I need to do a side by side comparison to see if my untrained nose can tell the difference between the two. If the Man version is as good quality as this, I look forward to testing it out.

I couldn't address the shill issue because of who the other former member was. If you look through my posts you'll see another member who has been pushing these Armaf fragrances called him by his former user name so he knows him. That was enough for me.

There's what maybe 5 or 6 clones of Aventus? Oddly enough the ones that never get mentioned are Bond No.9 HTTP, Bond No.9 Scent of Peace, and Marcera Boise Cedrat. These are $150 plus fragrances, but are straight up Aventus clones. The only ones I hear mentioned are Fresco (very rarely), Insurrection 2 Pure, AB Silver Spirit, Glenn Perri Unpredictable Adventure (rarely), and now this one. Why do you think that is? Also, how many clones of Green Irish Tweed are there? Probably too many to count. How many other alternative fragrances are discussed (including every Creed besides Aventus) and how many of those have people that act like children because someone made something that looks like their favorite toy. Funny enough there's another thread that talks about Armaf Derby Edition Blanche smelling like SMW or Al Rehab being 99% similar to SMW and those discussions never end up in a mess like these Aventus threads.

Bottom line is I've smelled it,worn it, and liked it. Is it better than the other clones? Yes it is. Is it an Aventus replacement? No, because it doesn't have the performance of Aventus. Would I buy another bottle of Aventus? No, because I don't wish to spend $350, don't care to go in on a split that will last a total of 1 month, and find the batch variations ridiculous.
    I respect that.

And I also caught how TS's buddy slipped up and outted him. They aint too bright, but thats another story. As you mentioned The Mancera seems to be a good fragrance on its own terms that operates in the same playground as Aventus. Pleasing scent with solid performance. I will have to sample that one again as I only had 1 wearing. As far as the Bonds, they have a real crappy SA that wouldn't give me a sample or make up a decant for me to try. She wanted me to pre-order it blind based on her opinion. A real piece of work...

Dependent Mountainbikesandwatches's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adam090273 View Post

It was taken over like every other thread that mentions an alternative to Aventus by a two guys who don't like clones, or don't like the thought of them. I have Club de Nuit Intense and like it a lot, it was definitely worth the money. Nothing revolutionary there are a lot of fragrances with a pineapple/smoky smell that are good. I only have 2 samples of Aventus, was going to buy a split but he was overcharging on possibly a so so batch. But the CDNI does smell great, Aventus is better but it's close. It would be better if it had performance like Aventus, but it is an EDT so it does what I would expect of a $40 frag, I get about 6 hours on two sprays. Aventus definitely gets a little more. How much more depends on the batch, and of course how many sprays. I have heard comments that make it seem like they actually get some of the longevity by simply using a sprayer that puts out more juice than most. As far as CDNI goes, I have worn it maybe a half dozen times now, the initial blast is sharp but it settles down within minutes and becomes after a couple hours more of a skin scent you think..... But it's still projecting. I got a compliment a week ago at work (where no one ever really comments) at lunch, so about hour 4. It's one of those scents that you get used to and can't really tell you have it on.

In the end, I wish people would just stick to the smells! That is what we are here for. I haven't yet seen much in the way of negative comments on CDNI from people who have it. Just people trying to make you all who have it feel bad by calling it cheap. They are entitled to their opinion but why continue to make comments of no value when others are simply talking about the fragrance.
    Last edited by Mountainbikesandwatches; 8th June 2015 at 05:29 PM.

davidmichael42

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainbikesandwatches View Post
    It was taken over like every other thread that mentions an alternative to Aventus by a two guys who don't like clones, or don't like the thought of them. I have Club de Nuit Intense and like it a lot, it was definitely worth the money. Nothing revolutionary there are a lot of fragrances with a pineapple/smoky smell that are good. I only have 2 samples of Aventus, was going to buy a split but he was overcharging on possibly a so so batch. But the CDNI does smell great, Aventus is better but it's close. I wish people would just stick to the smells! That is what we are here for. I haven't yet seen much in the way of negative comments on CDNI from people who have it. Just people trying to make you all who have it feel bad by calling it cheap.
    you're so right... Its just like MARTIN guitars.... I remember a few years back they were selling guitars called Stanford with martin sound.... so I and a few other guitar forum guys ordered some.My oh My they did a side by side with a martin D28 and u couldn't hear the difference it was that good.... china made also by a company in Europe..... made to perfect martin specs pre-war guitars... then when we went to martin forum all they could say is.. but, its not a martin... its not a martin.... you're right just like the guitar we went with the sound, not the c.f. martin logo on the headstock.... By the way I still have that guitar and it will stand up with a martin in sound..

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainbikesandwatches View Post
    It was taken over like every other thread that mentions an alternative to Aventus by a two guys who don't like clones, or don't like the thought of them. I have Club de Nuit Intense and like it a lot, it was definitely worth the money. Nothing revolutionary there are a lot of fragrances with a pineapple/smoky smell that are good. I only have 2 samples of Aventus, was going to buy a split but he was overcharging on possibly a so so batch. But the CDNI does smell great, Aventus is better but it's close. It would be better if it had performance like Aventus, but it is an EDT so it does what I would expect of a $40 frag, I get about 6 hours on two sprays. Aventus definitely gets a little more. How much more depends on the batch, and of course how many sprays. I have heard comments that make it seem like they actually get some of the longevity by simply using a sprayer that puts out more juice than most. As far as CDNI goes, I have worn it maybe a half dozen times now, the initial blast is sharp but it settles down within minutes and becomes after a couple hours more of a skin scent you think..... But it's still projecting. I got a compliment a week ago at work (where no one ever really comments) at lunch, so about hour 4. It's one of those scents that you get used to and can't really tell you have it on.

In the end, I wish people would just stick to the smells! That is what we are here for. I haven't yet seen much in the way of negative comments on CDNI from people who have it. Just people trying to make you all who have it feel bad by calling it cheap. They are entitled to their opinion but why continue to make comments of no value when others are simply talking about the fragrance.
    As for your accusation, describing a $40 clone of a $350 fragrance as "cheap" is hardly insulting. From what I understand of their purpose, that's nearly a compliment. No one is trying to make anyone feel bad, please don't engage in hyperbole or invent stories about the intentions of others. And incidentally, there is no reason to intimate that the original has a "fecal" smell, as you did elsewhere. Especially if that is actually true, it undermines your own case, since you surely wouldn't wish to purchase a clone of a fragrance that smells like feces.

In any case, I'm not disagreeing that it is worth the money to some (it isn't to me), nor am I arguing that it will smell horrible. My point is simply that there are some (such as myself) who would prefer to purchase the real thing, or even splits of the real thing, rather than purchase a cheap clone that will inevitably be inferior to the original. However much it is inferior is beside the point to me. I do appreciate the OP's efforts in informing others about a clone that he enjoys.

Nevertheless, the opinions of others are perfectly valid and should also be heard, as long as they are articulated politely in accordance with the Code of Conduct. This is the purpose of a discussion forum. On Basenotes, we are not required to own a fragrance in order to make comments on it. Additionally, we are able (fortunately) to draw upon our experiences to explain why a fragrance may or may not be worth our time, in our own personal opinions. With all due respect, just because you decide someone's comments are "of no value", doesn't mean that others should be required to stop discussing a topic.

As for your accusation, describing a $40 clone of a $350 fragrance as "cheap" is hardly insulting. From what I understand of their purpose, that's nearly a compliment. No one is trying to make anyone feel bad, please don't engage in hyperbole or invent stories about the intentions of others. And incidentally, there is no reason to intimate that the original has a "fecal" smell, as you did elsewhere. Especially if that is actually true, it undermines your own case, since you surely wouldn't wish to purchase a clone of a fragrance that smells like feces.

In any case, I'm not disagreeing that it is worth the money to some (it isn't to me), nor am I arguing that it will smell horrible. My point is simply that there are some (such as myself) who would prefer to purchase the real thing, or even splits of the real thing, rather than purchase a cheap clone that will inevitably be inferior to the original. However much it is inferior is beside the point to me. I do appreciate the OP's efforts in informing others about a clone that he enjoys.

Nevertheless, the opinions of others are perfectly valid and should also be heard, as long as they are articulated politely in accordance with the Code of Conduct. This is the purpose of a discussion forum. On Basenotes, we are not required to own a fragrance in order to make comments on it. Additionally, we are able (fortunately) to draw upon our experiences to explain why a fragrance may or may not be worth our time, in our own personal opinions. With all due respect, just because you decide someone's comments are "of no value", doesn't mean that others should be required to stop discussing a topic.
    Neo you have a respectable point of view when it comes to Creed as I share the same when it boils down to the pride I have in my collection. The conceptualization of Creed and in my opinion the marketing behind Creed is what makes the product special to be able to present the cologne in such a way. I would argue that this is part of why the price is up there to make a product like this feel grand in such a way. It's all so very subjective whether or not the product is worth it for you much like many other products out there like clothing and bags. You have your preferences in Creed and don't wish to waste time in 'inferior' clones.

This will be the first time I'm trying a clone for the sake of smelling a so called balanced batch with regards to armaf. Of course I don't expect it to be on par with my Aventus but I've accepted that. I just don't have a reliable source to sample the smoky batches and thought this route was more convienent. If I find out the armaf wasn't what everyone was talking about well shame on me. Then will I call a product inferior by direct testing. But as a person from your standpoint it's also wise to await others to test rather than trying yourself.

And with mancera cedrat Boise. Honestly if you smell Aventus or wear Aventus everyday you should know the similarities occur for probably 5 seconds. The opening is just fruity and that's about it. I would not call these clones. To the nose that takes a quick whiff and makes a final judgement immediately may ingrain in their mind that it is but testing this for several weeks now it's very apparent they are different.

Dependent Mountainbikesandwatches's Avatar

CDNI is a good fragrance! Well worth the money. It smells great right next to Aventus. Don't let anyone who hasn't even tried it tell you all otherwise! It's not cheap in smell or quality, it does however cost less than Aventus. Smells more or less the same depending on batch of course. Cheap is a negative term there is no need to call it that when you haven't tried it.
    Last edited by Mountainbikesandwatches; 8th June 2015 at 07:27 PM.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast