Code of Conduct

Default Juliette Has A Gun presents Another Oud... finally a release with the real ingredients listed!

Another Oud... An original name for an original fragrance.

Anyone else seeing the "comedy" ?

but what I like about this release from Juliette has a gun is the listing of the real ingredients instead of just saying "OUD"

Main ingredients: Bergamot Raspberry, Oud Wood Norlimbanol, Musks, Ambroxan

at least we know it has nothing to do with oud and everything to do with woodsy synthetics.

Default Re: Juliette Has A Gun presents Another Oud... finally a release with the real ingredients listed!

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    but what I like about this release from Juliette has a gun is the listing of the real ingredients instead of just saying "OUD"

at least we know it has nothing to do with oud and everything to do with woodsy synthetics.
    Yeah - Just saw this on the other site.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Juliette Has A Gun presents Another Oud... finally a release with the real ingredients listed!

Looking forward to trying this one. The name alone makes me want to buy it. I own a bottle of Midnight Oud and love it.
    Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Costa Azzurra / Mandarino Di Amalfi / Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress HERE Selling Bruckner Aoud 1 with box HERE

Frag Bomb Squadron XIII

Love the name! But I'm wary of norlimbanol.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Another Oud... An original name for an original fragrance.

Anyone else seeing the "comedy" ?

amen to that!
    sailing the Oceans of Boredom...

Don't be so sure. They probably used real oud and substituted it with Norlimbanal without disclosing it.
    MY STEALTHY FREEDOM.