Code of Conduct

Default Histoires Opera line now in standard bottles and dropped in price

So the fancy bottles and packaging have been ditched from the Opera line and the ridiculous prices have come down to earth (somewhat). Now retailing at 125 euro for 60 ml.

http://www.histoiresdeparfums.com/in...ition-rare.php
    At worst, one is in motion; and at best,
    Reaching no absolute, in which to rest,
    One is always nearer by not keeping still.
    Thom Gunn 'On the Move'

Default Re: Histoires Opera line now in standard bottles and dropped in price

Quote Originally Posted by gimmegreen View Post
    So the fancy bottles and packaging have been ditched from the Opera line and the ridiculous prices have come down to earth (somewhat). Now retailing at 125 euro for 60 ml.

http://www.histoiresdeparfums.com/in...ition-rare.php
    Too late for me as I already have the five original bottles but it's great that they lowered the prices and made them available and more affordable to a larger segment of the population. Thanks for the update.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Nice
    I may now pick up a couple
    for swap/sale:

Not really - been talking to owner. Music boxes stay too as exclusive edition and these new cheaper versions are in lower concentration Absolue Eau de Parfum versus pure perfume. So hednic - no regrets ;-)

Right you are 4Ever - I should not have been so hasty. Here's the page where they're both on sale:
    http://www.histoiresdeparfums.com/in...fragrances.php
    At worst, one is in motion; and at best,
    Reaching no absolute, in which to rest,
    One is always nearer by not keeping still.
    Thom Gunn 'On the Move'

Frag Bomb Squadron XIII

Thanks for getting my wallet all jittery...

Power Where You Need It

I'm glad they changed the bottles / presentation. The original ones were beyond hideous.

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmegreen View Post
    Right you are 4Ever - I should not have been so hasty. Here's the page where they're both on sale:
    http://www.histoiresdeparfums.com/in...fragrances.php
    According to this link from their website they have not only changed the bottle but it seems also the concentration strength.
    Last edited by hednic; 21st June 2015 at 01:42 PM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Yes hednic, they were showcased in Milano - they new ones are less concentrated and more affordable while fancy bottles/music boxes are offered as pure perfumes. Both offerrings will stay in the HdP line-up.