Code of Conduct

Default LA BASE for Him (Magic Helvetia) discontinued?

I was was weeding out some older fragrances that have now gone south, and was thinking about replacing this one. LA Base for Him was one of my first niche fragrances, and I still find it likable. Found one available on ebay, but was listed with a hefty price tag.
    Any ideas? Thanks!

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: LA BASE for Him (Magic Helvetia) discontinued?

Just checked the Swiss website. Not much help other than displaying the fragrance and its ingredients.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: LA BASE for Him (Magic Helvetia) discontinued?

Thanks for checking, Hednic. After more searching, it appears that Marianne Masshardt, the woman behind the scent with MD Marketing Design, has relocated to Lutry, Switzerland. The scent is no longer, I'm thinking - too bad. I did find a company email address though...worth a try!
    Another one I'm on the lookout for (that was certainly discontinued) is Jules & Jane Eau: also with a slightly herbal/medicinal bent, but with more of an East Indian Ayurvedic vibe. The nose behind that one is Dawn Spencer Hurwitz.