Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
o
    Banned

Default Post your pic and other posters will pick a fragrance you look like you'd wear.

This is taken from the men's forum, which I think is quite fun, & our elegant ladies shall not be omitted.

*** Men or women can post their photos. I made this thread here so the game can be played in both forums. What's between your legs doesn't matter ***

So, obviously, I'll begin.

I'll also include a few photos showing a glimpse of my individual style of dress.

A summer outfit from last week.

A solid black look for winter:
    Last edited by BoyChanel; 18th July 2015 at 04:09 PM.
    Currently wearing: No. 5 by Chanel

Default Re: Post your pic and other posters will pick a fragrance you look like you'd wear.

Lol. Ya did it! I would say... well...I'll let a lady pick since this is in the female forum but I would probably choose something from Chanel (ya look like a Chanel model).
    "If consequences dictate a course of action, than it doesn't matter what's right, it's only wrong if you get caught." MJK.

Banned

Default Re: Post your pic and other posters will pick a fragrance you look like you'd wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawky454 View Post
    Lol. Ya did it! I would say... well...I'll let a lady pick since this is in the female forum but I would probably choose something from Chanel (ya look like a Chanel model).
    Gimme some names! Anyone can play this game.

And thank you for that massive compliment

I don't like no.5 for women and I couldn't pull it off. But I seriously think you could. And that's not a weird statement. Would be cool if you did.

Alright, BoyChanel, I'm going to NOT name a Chanel
    Summer black - Diptyque Tam Dao EDP
    Black winter outfit - Arquiste Anima Dulcis (a massive favorite of mine)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dnaforever2203 View Post
    I don't like no.5 for women and I couldn't pull it off. But I seriously think you could. And that's not a weird statement. Would be cool if you did.
    Thank you. I do own and wear N°5 parfum & EDT. I must say it blends with me quite nicely

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cello View Post
    Alright, BoyChanel, I'm going to NOT name a Chanel
    Summer black - Diptyque Tam Dao EDP
    Black winter outfit - Arquiste Anima Dulcis (a massive favorite of mine)
    Haha, thank you. Nearly everyone in the male thread put forth a Chanel!

I have a sample of Tam Dao which I haven't used yet! Perhaps I'll spritz some on tomorrow! As for the winter one, I haven't heard of it. If it's a massive favorite of yours, I'll certainly seek it out

I just realized that I posted two solid black outfits without meaning to. In all honesty, I have an affinity for black

Me not in solid black in warm weather. (No idea why I'm making that bizarre face)

Ok, me in solid black in winter. Oops. I can't help it.
    Last edited by BoyChanel; 24th June 2015 at 04:27 AM.

Dependent

You are adorable! And I seriously am loving your style.

I'm thinking something unusual...I know you are loving Chanel and Dior...but I'd say you could pull off something a bit more...striking. How about one of my new loves Blackbird from House of Matriarch? It feels like a dance...a sensual but elusive dance. Yes, I think that would work very nicely for you, my dear!
    Currently wearing: Amber Absolute by Tom Ford

Dependent

AND OMG! We are scent twins today!

Between two pine trees

With all that black, I'd say something chic but austere -- my vote goes to CdG Series 3 Incense: Avignon.

Or something completely unexpected: Diptyque Eau Moheli -- a peppery ylang-ylang. (It sounds awful but is really fabulous.)

Haha, thank you. Nearly everyone in the male thread put forth a Chanel!
    Hey I also added a Tom Ford. Just sayin.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr1973 View Post
    You are adorable! And I seriously am loving your style.

I'm thinking something unusual...I know you are loving Chanel and Dior...but I'd say you could pull off something a bit more...striking. How about one of my new loves Blackbird from House of Matriarch? It feels like a dance...a sensual but elusive dance. Yes, I think that would work very nicely for you, my dear!
    Thank you very much I've loved fashion at a very young age and love to experiment with my individual style. Dressing is so much fun.

Indeed, I love Chanel & Dior (they're both in fact my idols and have been since I was young) but I'm not afraid to venture out of the two legendary houses. Blackbird by the House of Matriarch, you say? It has "black" in it & I'm such a momma's boy so perhaps it's a match! Haha. I'll check it out

P.S. Don't we smell ravishing?
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeK View Post
    With all that black, I'd say something chic but austere -- my vote goes to CdG Series 3 Incense: Avignon.

Or something completely unexpected: Diptyque Eau Moheli -- a peppery ylang-ylang. (It sounds awful but is really fabulous.)
    I haven't tried either of them. Thank you. I will sample them on my next shopping excursion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnaforever2203 View Post
    Hey I also added a Tom Ford. Just sayin.
    Indeed you did! Haha

I don't want to be the only one in this thread posting photos. I like suggesting for others too so don't be bashful, everyone!
    Last edited by BoyChanel; 24th June 2015 at 04:59 AM.

I guess I will play.
    IMG_2856.jpg
    Last edited by zeniba; 24th June 2015 at 05:50 AM.
    Currently wearing: L'Attesa by Masque

Quote Originally Posted by zeniba View Post
    I guess I will play.
    IMG_2856.jpg
    Bottega Veneta EDP.
    MY STEALTHY FREEDOM.

I guess I will play.
    You look like a femme fatale (meant in the best possible way) and I think you would be wearing Black Orchid and breaking hearts all over town. You're
    stunning!

Edited to add, I have no idea why the picture reproduced like this, I just quoted zeniba's post and I don't know how to make it smaller!
    Last edited by foxbins; 24th June 2015 at 05:29 AM.
    It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.--Antoine de Saint-Exupery.

No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.

What about this lovely lady!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MY STEALTHY FREEDOM.

I guess I will play.
    IMG_2856.jpg
    annick goutal - un matin d orage
    for swap/sale:

I guess I will play.
    You look gorgeous and from that picture I would guess you like to wear Tubereuse Criminelle

Below a picture of me and my wife taken 25 years ago (we still going strong)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Currently wearing: Bois du Portugal by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by adam090273 View Post
    Either Jimmy Choo EDP by Jimmy Choo or Jean Paul Gaultier, not sure what it's called but the one with the female shaped bottle
    Hi, my name is Fahrenheit. I am 29 years old and live in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit13 View Post
    Either Jimmy Choo EDP by Jimmy Choo or Jean Paul Gaultier, not sure what it's called but the one with the female shaped bottle
    Thanks. I will let her know to sample these.
    MY STEALTHY FREEDOM.

Serge Lutens Daim Blond, a sweet and playful suede. Or Parfum d'Empire Cuir Ottoman, iris and leather with jasmine, so soft but tough. Obviously, I am seeing the leather in the outfit

Quote Originally Posted by cello View Post
    Serge Lutens Daim Blond, a sweet and playful suede. Or Parfum d'Empire Cuir Ottoman, iris and leather with jasmine, so soft but tough. Obviously, I am seeing the leather in the outfit
    Thanks I will seek these out also. I have actually always wanted to try Daim Blond and think I can access it here still.
    MY STEALTHY FREEDOM.

I guess I will play.
    Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche.

After checking your wardrobe, let's add Bois des Iles.

Quote Originally Posted by Viffer View Post
    Below a picture of me and my wife taken 25 years ago (we still going strong)
    I think she would smell good wearing Histoires des Parfums 1969.

Dior J'Adore.
    Last edited by Chanel1; 24th June 2015 at 02:59 PM.

Dependent

I'd say either Hanae Mori Butterfly or TF Neroli Portofino

Currently wearing: CH Men by Carolina Herrera

Quote Originally Posted by van1ty View Post
    van1ty
    Amouage Epic Man.

Freed from BN Institution

Viffer - I would say Chanel Egoiste since you and your wife pulled off the early nineties look quite well!
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Envy for Men by Gucci

Banned

I guess I will play.
    IMG_2856.jpg
    one word: Poison. You're gorgeous!

Also, Samsara, easily.

To respond to people so far--anyone who wants to give their input for my picture, don't let this influence you!!!!:
    adam090273 I've tried Bottega Veneta once, but I forget what it's like. I need to revisit it.
    foxbins I wanted to love Black Orchid but it just doesn't work on me
    hedonist222 I haven't tried Un Matin d'Orage. It seems to get some really mixed reviews. The positive reviews do make it seem like something I'd like, so I'll put it towards the top of my "to try" list.
    Viffy Tubereuse Criminelle is in fact my most worn perfume!
    Chanel1 I haven't tried Chance Eau Fraiche. I did have a bit of Bois des Iles, but I sent it to a friend. I forget what it is like. I should revisit it.
    BoyChanel I don't think I have ever tried Poison, despite that I've tried all the flankers (my favorite being Hypnotic Poison)! I love Samsara. It's my favorite Guerlain.
    Currently wearing: L'Attesa by Masque

Chanel1 I haven't tried Chance Eau Fraiche. I did have a bit of Bois des Iles, but I sent it to a friend. I forget what it is like. I should revisit it.
    If you had it and passed it on, another Chanel Exclusive might be a better fit. 31 Rue Cambon is a show-stopper you could probably pull off.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast