Code of Conduct

Question Fragonard Online?

There is a fragrance I really wanted and only on their website. So since Sterling is good against the Euro I ordered at £29.48 including shipping. Its £30 here for the same range in the UK, Marks and Spencer (oh they don't do the one I want), so all well paid by PayPal.

Now here is my question?

I received the conformation email and it says it may ask for extra security ID!!!! Such as photograph with name and address on it.

Sorry but I do not have those for a start, plus no scanner either.

What are the chances they will actually request this? Has anyone ordering for the first time and around €40 order including shipping had this?

Yes I am weird but its fragrance you know. I was laying awaking thinking last night, worrying they won't send the order!!!!! LOL
    DONNA

Default Re: Fragonard Online?

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post

What are the chances they will actually request this? Has anyone ordering for the first time and around €40 order including shipping had this?

Yes I am weird but its fragrance you know. I was laying awaking thinking last night, worrying they won't send the order!!!!! LOL
    I would say the chances are slim. Here in the US I have ordered many times from the USA Fragonard online site and they never asked me for any other documentation. Perhaps in the UK it is different.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

I checked the order on their site and it does say Settled and In Process. That sounds like they are just sending it.
    DONNA

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    I checked the order on their site and it does say Settled and In Process. That sounds like they are just sending it.
    Glad to hear it.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Hednic, just to let you know. They shipped it yesterday and I have tracking. Now just hope I love it. LOL
    DONNA