Code of Conduct

Default Rose - S.T.Dupont

I'm on another rose trip at the moment and in Berlin I spotted this on special offer. The more I wear it the more I like it. I also bought Roses de Chloe and Rose Essential from Bvlgari, but I think this is my favourite so far. It gets good reviews on fragrantica. The flacon is freaky !
    RARE PERFUME DECANTS - FACEBOOK (closed group) - Hundreds of ultra rare extraits available, including Djedi and Nombre Noir.

Default Re: Rose - S.T.Dupont

S.T. Dupont makes some very nice inexpensive scents. David have you tried Oud & Rose from S.T. Dupont?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    S.T. Dupont makes some very nice inexpensive scents. David have you tried Oud & Rose from S.T. Dupont?
    No, I haven't come across that one yet. Noir is a unique mens fragrance based around hazelnut. Nutella in a fragrance !
    Is Rose Oud good ?
    RARE PERFUME DECANTS - FACEBOOK (closed group) - Hundreds of ultra rare extraits available, including Djedi and Nombre Noir.

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    Is Rose Oud good ?
    It's one of the better combos of these two notes. Give it a try if you come across it in your search.

Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Thanks hednic. Will do !

I second Hednic , and also find Oud et Rose an excellent rose/oud combo , but has patchouli and sandalwood in the drydown.