Code of Conduct

Default Afnan supremacy silver vs Reyans Pure 2 vs 360 Red longivity/projection/sillage openions ?

Hi guys , I have original Aqua de Gio and Creed Aventus bought from split here , and I would like to ask what is the longivity / projection / sillage of these colognes ?

Perry Ellis 360 Red - I ask becouse I can't sample it where I Live
    Afnan Supremacy Silver- same reason
    Reyans Insurection 2 pure or something like that was the name - same reason can't sample it

The reason I ask is becouse I have watched A youtube video of a guy that says that afnan last 4 hours tops and then it is completely gone or become a skin sent , but then I read here or on Fragrantica that this cologne last and projects as much as Aventus , Aventus on me last around 10-12 hours with enormous projection sillage ?

For Aqua de Gio original is good for 1-2 hours but then it's a skin scent for my skin chemisty and stays for 5-6 hours max
    the same goes for Red I read a lot different openion

And for reyans I read that it last 4-6 hours then I watch a video on you tube and bam the guy says it last 12 hours and I was like WOW ?
    I am not into blind buys that's why I ask for you openions I know that from skin to skin longivity varies on my skin pretty much everything last a lot if the cologne is genuine not fake . So guys can you rate them in hours ( I mean how much it last on your skin ) ? And projection sillage ?
    Last edited by Ismellperfect; 19th July 2015 at 10:01 PM.

Default Re: Hi guys , anyone know what is the longivity / projection of these fragrances ?

I own 360 red and Insurection 2 so I'll speak on those. 360 red is great but doesn't last worth a damn on my skin having said that I've found if I spray my clothes kinda heavy it will stick around and project for a good while. At the price point it's worth a buy. You can always regift it. Insurection Pure 2 is a winner. A lot of people like us will use it to substitute their Aventus and it does the job well enough in my opinion. It lasts and projects great. Again at that price point if you're interested in it I'd buy and regift if you aren't impressed.

Edit: Forgot the hours... Perry Ellis 360 Red 2-3 skin 5-6 clothes /skin - Insurection Pure 2 6-8 hours no problem.
    Last edited by DudeBro; 19th July 2015 at 06:07 PM.

davidmichael42

Default Re: Hi guys , anyone know what is the longivity / projection of these fragrances ?

I have insurrection pure ii and in my opinion its very weak.... afnan is much better in power... I have not tried 360 red...

davidmichael42

Quote Originally Posted by DudeBro View Post
    I own 360 red and Insurection 2 so I'll speak on those. 360 red is great but doesn't last worth a damn on my skin having said that I've found if I spray my clothes kinda heavy it will stick around and project for a good while. At the price point it's worth a buy. You can always regift it. Insurection Pure 2 is a winner. A lot of people like us will use it to substitute their Aventus and it does the job well enough in my opinion. It lasts and projects great. Again at that price point if you're interested in it I'd buy and regift if you aren't impressed.
    it may be a project fragrance to you but it sure isn't to me... 3 hours or 4 its gone...... insurrection is a very weak fragrance in my opinion... smell good? yes......but, lacks projection..

Quote Originally Posted by davidmichael42 View Post
    it may be a project fragrance to you but it sure isn't to me... 3 hours or 4 its gone...... insurrection is a very weak fragrance in my opinion... smell good? yes......but, lacks projection..
    You might have got one that got left out in the sun! Or maybe I'm just lucky! Lol

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Ismellperfect View Post
    Reyans Insurection 2 pure or something like that was the name - same reason can't sample it
    I own this and I get average longevity with this one - about 5 hours. Purely my experience.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Insurrection pure smells wonderful and is a great Aventus clone, but the performance on me stinks, 3 hours at best. Perry Ellis 360 Red is one of my favorite summer scents. I think it smells better than ADG (which turns very sour on me) and performs well during the heat (6 hours or so with solid projection). I sold my bottle of ADG, and spray the hell out of Perry Ellis because it's dirt cheap. In would like to try the Afnan, but in America it's about $80 for a 100ml, and I can get an Aventus split for not much more so what's the point?

Default Re: Afnan supremacy silver vs Reyans Pure 2 vs 360 Red longivity/projection/sillage openions ?

Afnan Silver Supremacy is a strong EdP. I get a good 6 plus hours out of it. Projection is actually better than longevity with this one. It's a lot stronger than IP2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Some day's you're the statue and some days you're the pigeon.

Default Re: Afnan supremacy silver vs Reyans Pure 2 vs 360 Red longivity/projection/sillage openions ?

Afnan by far. EDP performance and scent is a spot on match. There are samples on ebay.

Haven't tried SS yet....but both 360* Red and IP 2 gave me above average longevity. At least 6 hrs on skin.
    Eph 2:8: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-
    Currently wearing: Rogue Man by Rihanna

Thanks for the information guys , I thought there were going to be more openions on Insurection II pure and supremacy silver becouse as you know they are aventus clones , and I read here that a lot people if not most including me like aventus and my idea was to buy one clone and to use it as a signature scent during the day and when I want to feel like a boss to use the aventus .