Code of Conduct

Default Display case for fragrances?

Does anyone have a nice way of displaying their fragrances? Either display case, box etc?
    I don't like how they are just in the back of my wardrobe...

Thanks
    Aventus---Boss Bottled---Burberry London---Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche---Chanel Allure Homme Sport---Chanel Bleu---Dior Homme Sport---La Nuit---Mugler Cologne---Neroli Portofino---Jubilation XXV---Pure Malt---Virgin Island Water

A fragrance that smells amazing, girls love, lasts for hours, projects well and isn't over worn..... it has to be Aventus.

Default Re: Display case for fragrances?

Could you get a cabinet with doors just for your fragances? That could be a simple solution if you have enough room and you can find one that fits your house.

Quote Originally Posted by Capsules View Post
    Could you get a cabinet with doors just for your fragances? That could be a simple solution if you have enough room and you can find one that fits your house.
    Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Capsules View Post
    This would definitely work.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

I need to do something else too. They're sitting on my chest of drawers and looking awfully crowded and unappreciated. I don't have room for another whole cabinet though. I'm sure there are other threads on this - will have to do a search..