Marterpiece, for me.
Don´t like it
Can´t stand it
Ok, last one from this group: Xerjoff Nio.
Marterpiece, for me.
I'd say between Meh and Good , so OK for me.
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
Can't say it's a masterpiece for me, but it's definitely very good which is what I voted for. What's striking about Nio is that it has great performance for a citrus/green fragrance!
Current top 5:
1. Frederic Malle The Night
2. Roja Dove Sultanate of Oman
3. Parfums de Marly Oajan
4. MDCI Chypre Palatin
5. MFK Baccarat Rouge 540
Anything in between very good and a masterpiece, even in the already high standard, maintenance and/or quality category of niche citruses
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Juicy, wet, oily citrus.
Very good for me.
Borderline masterpiece. Best in class. If you want a fresh smelling, long lasting, non-soapy citrus that never goes off the road, this is as good as it gets.
Current Fall Favorites:
1. Creed - Spice & Wood
2. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
3. Brückner - Aoud 1
4. Creed - Aventus
5. Dior - Vetiver
6. Armani Privè - Cedre Olympe
7. Ermenegildo Zegna - Haitian Vetiver
8. Ermenegildo Zegna - Javanese Patchouli
9. AJ Arabia - I
10. Les Nez - Turtle Vetiver Back
Good & long-lasting but I have to add, not the most natural smelling.