Code of Conduct

Lightbulb Best Cleanse - Exfoliate - Moisturize combo

Hi Guys,

Im new to this forum and this is my first post here,

I've been using l'oreal product for 3 months (daily usage) link is below, i was hoping that it will help me get rid of the blackheads on my nose, however i started noticing some black dots that got bigger, my condition got worser with time, so i went to a dermatologist to get the stuff out, and now i'm looking for a better products that leave no residue,

L'Oreal Men Expert Pure Power Scrub - 150 ml

Can anyone please advise me with the best Cleanse - Exfoliate - Moisturize combo

PS: i have an oily skin, and money is not a problem .. and srry 4 my english .. have a great day
    Last edited by Med060; 14th August 2015 at 10:35 AM. Reason: changing product name

Default Re: Best Cleanse - Exfoliate - Moisturize combo

Welcome!

As usual, our skins are all different so one has to try for himself.

La Roche Posay Effaclar is a good range for oily skin with problems. Note however that the cream in the US is different than in the rest of the world. The Europe one can be used as a cream all over, the US one is a spot treatment.

I think two good bloggers that pay much attention to oily skins are Caroline Hirons and Ruth Crilly (this latter one in the blog A model recommends). Perhaps you can search youtube for them and terms like cleansers and exfoliating and see what pops up. I think in general the idea is that you want to cleanse the skin twice a day, then a couple of times a week (but not everyday) do a big exfoliation with an appropriate mask.

cacio

Default Re: Best Cleanse - Exfoliate - Moisturize combo

Welcome! Have you tried a Clarisonic? It's a sonic cleansing face brush that does a great job of cleaning and has an assortment of different brushes for varying skin types/conditions. Depending on the brush it does the cleansing and exfoliating in one step.

I would also consider something with AHA or BHA to help with the exfoliation. Chemical peels do things that mechanical methods don't do as well. I use the Dr. Dennis Gross extra-strenght pads 2-3 times a week.

As to moisturizers, I would try to get a few samples and see what works best for you.