Code of Conduct
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: T K Maxx

Default Re: T K Maxx

Well, my local branch is overflowing with perfumes(coming up to Xmas), but the prices are not great.

Loads of different L'Artisan Parfumeur have turned up, but the prices!

When I bought mine two years back 50mls 24.99, 100mls 29.99. Now, 39.99-49.99 a 30mls size of Numero 10 was 44.99! Hell, I got my 100mls for 29.99!

In some stores(not mine, unfortunately) Byredo various on a red sticker and some 50mls 62!
    DONNA

Not a single interesting thing at the TK Maxx at Tottenham court road, London. No l'Artisan Parfumeur, no Byredo, nothing. Most interesting thing in the crowd of celebrity perfumes was a Chanel no 5 and a Shalimar, neither discounted heavily at all.

Good thing for my wallet!

Berlin

a few miller harris scent like last year, same price same selection, but online cheaper ...
    a lot of Boring stuff, a lot of dead stock designer stuff

Boy, they do need to up the game :-(

With Mother's Day coming up in a few weeks more fragrance should be coming.

In mine they had Andrea Maack Dark for 20, I didn't as it is a citrus based despite the name.

A few Millar Harris and L'Artisan in there last week.
    DONNA

Blog Entries

l just bought, from TK Maxx online, a set of minis of the five feminine perfumes from the Silk Roads collection by Shanghai Tang. The nose for these is Carlos Benaim, who l see has done a number of florientals, one of my favourite genres. Spring Jasmine was already on my test list, thanks to HoP, & l'm looking forward to trying the rest.

They have a number of full-sized bottles of these on the site too, both masculines & feminines.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.
    Currently wearing: Crystal Flowers by Montale

I had a quick wander in TKMaxx yesterday. Quite a few Miller Harris candles and some fragrance the usual First, Britney etc. They did have the LT. Piver Musc, Cedar and Leather for 16.99 also Heliotrope Blanc at 9.99. I already have the latter though keep thinking should I buy? Red label Dark still there and a few 100mls of L'Artisan at 24.99 Drole de Roses was at the front but I didn't rummage to see the others behind.
    DONNA

Quite a few of the Andrea Maack around on red label. Dark was down to 10 the other week but I read reviews before and knew not for me. I got Smart today for 15, I could have left it until it dropped to 10 but hey what is 5. Silk though not in my branch also going for 15 too. I think it is because she is not mainstream and few know who she is no one willing to part with the 49.99 the where originally at in TKMaxx
    DONNA

Basenotes Junkie

100 ml Tom Ford Orchid Soleil for 70 in my local TK Maxx this evening.

Birmingham Bullring TK Maxx has 50mls of a couple of Laliques in stock for 15 - Encre Noire Sport and Hommage a l'Homme.

Anyone in Birmingham should also pop into Selfridges - they're clearing out some perfume stock to make way for other stuff. Their Lutens 100ml bottles and Goutals were all half price and plenty of other stuff was heavily reduced too.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16