Code of Conduct
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Default Re: [U.S/INTL] Back in Limited Quantity! Aventus 17T01 Posted - More on the Way!

Zee, great job on getting the Aventus here so fast. Class act and I look forward to future splits! Thanks.

Default Re: [U.S/INTL] Back in Limited Quantity! Aventus 17T01 Posted - More on the Way!

Pm sent. Thanks.

Thank you!! I recieved my bottle of Aventus along with my silver mountain water and the packaging was beyond professional! No leaks and no way that bottle would have ever even got a scratch on it. Will be doing business with you again REAL SOON! God bless.
    Currently wearing: Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf

Default Re: [U.S/WW] Niche Splits, Bottles On Hand!!!Great Deals, Large Variety, And Ships Next Day!!!!!

Very nice Zee. Thank you for the split. I hope you get some Creed Viking to split.

Default Re: [U.S/WW] Niche Splits, Bottles On Hand!!!Great Deals, Large Variety, And Ships Next Day!!!!!

I'd be up for a Viking split as well.

You can put me down for 30ml of Aventus. That's a great price.

Zee rocks!

Received my splits today and As always Zee never disappoints. Everything was on point... and more.
    Thanks again Zee... appreciate it bro.

Thanks Zee for a perfect smooth and fast transaction!!!!
    I'm Looking for Aventus 12E01 to buy, or if you have any older batches for sale please inbox me.

New to this, where is the new list ?

Can you please put me down for the 60ml spot?

My umpteenth split from Zee came today, flawlessly fast and perfect as always!! Thanks for the Rive d'Ambre!!

Great communication, received my 100 mL of Aventus very quickly after paying. Thanks, Zee!

Thanks Zee, my package arrived and the packaging was extremely professional. I'll definitely be looking for more splits from you in the near future.

Thanks a lot, I ordered few minutes ago.
    Great communication, I will update when my bottle arrives.
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: AdGio Profumo, Acqua e Zucchero Profumum Roma

Wishing: Beast mode fragances

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a 30ML left of the 17T01, I'd like to get one! I don't quite know how this works. Is there a website or something I need to go to? Thanks!

I live in Canada and I'm down for:
    100ml 17T01
    50ml 17T01

Any imperial millésime and viking on the way? Iwould be willing to test a small decant of those also. Thanks

Basenotes Plus

I'll have both Viking and MI up for split next week. No official pricing on the Viking, but no worries, you guys know it's always competitive pricing. Remi, you can PM me to inquire. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by remimartin View Post
    I live in Canada and I'm down for:
    100ml 17T01
    50ml 17T01

Any imperial millésime and viking on the way? Iwould be willing to test a small decant of those also. Thanks
    Currently wearing: Issara by Parfums Dusita