Code of Conduct
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Default Re: [U.S/INTL]Frags shipped SAME OR NEXT DAY! Aventus - Creed - Frederic Malle - Roja Dove - Many Mo

Shout out time!! Zee aka The Flash once again shows why he is 1st class all the way. From his excellent packaging, to the free samples he sent with my Aventus 16K11 and let's not forget why I call him The Flash...Super fast shipping. Zee you are the man for sure!

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [U.S/INTL]WEEKEND CREED SPECIAL! Same/Next Day Ship! Creed - Frederic Malle - Roja Dove - And Mo

All PM's answered, thanks for the shouts guys! There's a weekend Creed special going on. Who nows, there's all these fun sales going on by everyone, maybe we'll make this permanent! We'll see

Have a ton of Creeds coming in today that will knock off half the "coming soon" list. Will almost surely have more 16K11 coming in. Will update the thread with what I received.

Thanks and have a good weekend everyone.
    Currently wearing: Issara by Parfums Dusita

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [U.S/INTL]WEEKEND CREED SPECIAL! Same/Next Day Ship! Creed - Frederic Malle - Roja Dove - And Mo

While we're at it, let's just lower all the Creed prices for single purchase! Excluding the Exclusives, 50ml now $57, 60ml $70, 100ml $112

pm sent

PM sent.

Basenotes Plus

All anticipated Creeds except for Bois du Portugal and Erolfa are now in stock. Anyone with a prepaid order will get a tracking number by tomorrow. Those who pre-payed for Bois du Portugal and/or Erolfa will get a refund for that portion of their order. Was expecting them today but by law there's only so much that can be shipped in a box overseas. They may show up tomorrow, they may show up next week. I want them to be here just as much as you do!

Also, by popular demand I will start offering 15ml. I'll have that going in a few days.

Thanks everyone!

I just received my Aventus 16E21. Super fast, smooth and quick transaction. A++ Thank you Zee!!

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [U.S/INTL]CREED SPECIALS! Same/Next Day Ship! Creed - Frederic Malle - Roja Dove - Xerjoff And M

Tartinely--please clear your inbox. Have these inboxes gotten smaller for basic users? This has been happening much more often.

Default Re: [U.S/INTL]CREED SPECIALS! Same/Next Day Ship! Creed - Frederic Malle - Roja Dove - Xerjoff And M

I just received my 50 ml of Aventus. Shipping and communication was great. Thanks Zee!

I just got my 16K11 in the mail. 5 Star packaging, communication, Ships very fast!!!

This is FIVE STAR rated seller!

Thanks a lot Zee
    Package arrived safely to Malaysia
    And with one free sample!
    Top guy, will definitely recommend to friends and come back for more ��

Basenotes Plus

Hey Zee,

I'd like 10ml each of the following please:

Creed Erolfa
    Creed Spice & Wood
    Issara Dusita
    Terenzi Gold Rose Oudh

Some incredible split choices? Seems like it to me. Have a great day my friend.
    Memories, imagination, old sentiments, and associations are more readily reached through the sense of smell than through any other channel.

– Oliver Wendell Holmes
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

PM sent

Received my order today, another flawless transaction.
    Packaged immaculately and bursting at the seams with free samples!
    Thanks once again Zee.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Basenotes Plus

Hey Zee,
    Your delivery arrived speedily and impeccably packaged as usual.
    Thanks for the samples, too.
    I appreciate the fine service.
    Memories, imagination, old sentiments, and associations are more readily reached through the sense of smell than through any other channel.

– Oliver Wendell Holmes

Basenotes Plus

TV is sold out. Have a few Tom Fords showing up tomorrow and the remainder showing up next week (the ones listed as showing up 3rd week of March). Just one 250ml flacon of each to test the waters--if you're interested then don't push it off too long. Aventus 16N01 should be here late next week as well. I wish they'd realize that it's no longer 2016! Working on getting some more stuff up. Stay tuned!

Basenotes Plus

Hey! Just texted you about the Irisss! I'm gonna need more of this gem! Goodness it is beautiful!

PM send for 50ml of Creed Millesime Imperial. Thanks

Basenotes Plus

Tuscan Leather, Oud Wood, and French Lover now in stock. Anyone with an order awaiting any of these fragrances will have a tracking number by tonight.

Default Re: [U.S/WW] Niche Splits, Bottles On Hand!!!Great Deals, Large Variety, And Ships Next Day!!!!!

Just sent a PM

i'm looking for a few ounces of Creed Virgin Island Water, but i'm curious which lot or lots you have?! only asking cause some are coconut heavy and some are lime heavy...

Basenotes Plus

Good morning Zee. I have a list (10ml except 15ml for the Pure White)

Creed Neroli Sauvage
    Creed Selection Verte
    Creed Tabarome
    Creed Pure White (15ml)
    Malle French Lover
    Tom Ford Ombre Leather

Let me know about this by PM please. Thanks.

– Oliver Wendell Holmes

Another flawless transaction with Zee, my splits arrived perfectly packaged all with samples.
    Great bottles and frags!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Received my package a few days ago and like others have mentioned it was an A+ transaction. Great communication and packaging, fast shipping. Would use again and recommend to anyone!

Basenotes Plus

Thank you for the Xerjoff Irisss! It is so GOOD!!!

Zee is the Man!!! SMW arrived safe and sound, love the clean look of your labels too! I'll be back!

Basenotes Plus

Hello Zee,

When the Creed Selection Verte is available to ship, could you send me 10ml of the Ormonde Man along with it? PM me the price and I'll send it along.

Thanks. BTW, today's package arrived in perfect condition. Great packaging job.

– Oliver Wendell Holmes

Got my juice today. Thanks.

Another fantastic order fulfilled by Zee! Ordered early morning 3/20 had it by lunch 3/22 it doesn't get any better than that!!

Thanks brother!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? This guy just best his own record!! I ordered Wednesday night at 10pm and what do you think is in my mailbox at noon today??? You guessed it...my order! Zee you are truly a class act speedster!