Code of Conduct
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Default Re: [U.S/INTL] Same/Next Day Shipping! -TOM FORD SALE - Aventus 17R01/16M01- Dior Privée - Creed - M

For you guys who have placed an order, what should I be doing to place an order? I hope the fact that im new to base notes doesn't give off the vibe that im not serious. Haven't heard back on a request post here for TV and GIT. Thank you!

Default Re: [U.S/INTL] Same/Next Day Shipping! -TOM FORD SALE - Aventus 17R01/16M01- Dior Privée - Creed - M

Quote Originally Posted by hpicdo View Post
    Received splits today ordered just three days ago. Arrived carefully wrapped in fantastic condition with small sample vial to boot. Everything posted here about Zee's amazing attention to detail is true. Thank you Zee! You well certainly be getting more orders from me in the future.
    How did you order? He is out with an injury right now and not taking orders. AFAIK

Basenotes Plus

Send a private message to him

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Loud_One View Post
    How did you order? He is out with an injury right now and not taking orders. AFAIK
    Ordered on Thursday I believe and received it today. Don't know what to tell you!

Basenotes Plus

Loud_One: No idea how you gathered that--I was on vacation for a few days, not injured. PM if you need anything.

A10 Warthog: Go Air force!

Tker0212: A simple PM saying, "HI, I would like x ml of x fragrance and live in x country, how can we proceed?" will do the trick.

Hpicdo: Thanks so much, glad everything worked out. Always here for you

ScrizzFX: Samesies as Hpicdo

Let's cool it with the comments on the page--some people are sensitive to that, understandably. PM if you need anything

Have a good night!
    Last edited by CleverUsername; 11th July 2017 at 01:23 AM.
    Currently wearing: Issara by Parfums Dusita

Basenotes Plus

WOOOHOOOO! Another amazing package from this guy! Cleverusername ROCKS!

Thanks, Zee! Ordered a couple Aventus on Tuesday and got it today. Going to give it a spray shorty.

Just got my package. Quick reply, fast shipping, and great packaging. Thanks Zee!
    Currently wearing: Sauvage by Christian Dior

Received my 16M01
    As always packaged to perfection and lightning fast shipping.
    Thank you again Zee!!!!!
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Naxos by Xerjoff

Pm sent
    Current top 10
    1. Chanel Allure Homme Sport
    2. YSL L'homme
    3. Millesime Imperial
    4. Versace Pour Homme
    5. Bergamote 22
    6. Mugler Cologne
    7. Sauvage
    8. Green Irish Tweed
    9. Bleu De Chanel
    10. Aventus

Got my nth order from Zee delivered a couple days ago, 30 ml of virgin island water. As ALWAYS, it was delivered in 2 days, in new, well-protected packaging, and the juice is 100 % legit. Thanks, Zee!

Just got my package from Zee with shipment to Europe. The shipping was fast, the packaging was great, and the products was super with nice labeling. Can really recommend Zee, he really puts in the extra effort to make his customers happy.
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by Valediction View Post
    pm sent
    Received my musc ravaeguer, carnal flower and french lover. Absolutely delighted with them. Great presentation. super quick shipping and great customer service approach. Thanks again!

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [U.S/INTL] Same/Next Day Shipping! -TOM FORD SALE - Aventus - Dior Privée - Creed - More!

Hey everyone! I'm back after a short vacation. PM's sent to all. Will begin shipping tomorrow again. Any orders these next couple days may possibly incur a 2 day dispatch rather than the usual same day/1 day dispatch. I will finally be getting some more Tom Fords some time this week and will update with what will be available. Thank you all for your continued support!
    Currently wearing: Issara by Parfums Dusita