Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [U.S/WW] Niche Splits, Bottles On Hand!!!Great Deals, Large Variety, And Ships Next Day!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinyoda View Post
    Ugh, I missed that on the vintage amouge Jubilation split.
    That one was up for quite some time! I am working on getting another bottle though. Thanks for looking!
    Currently wearing: Rose 31 by Le Labo

Basenotes Member

Default Re: [U.S/WW] Niche Splits, Bottles On Hand!!!Great Deals, Large Variety, And Ships Next Day!!!!!

Hi, I'm new to the whole splitting game. I'm very interested in doing a split of Tom Ford T.V from all the positive feedback you seem to be legit.
    Currently wearing: Voyage by Nautica

I got my splits today.
    Will definitely be a returning customer.. Thank you!
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Naxos by Xerjoff

You can put me in for 10ml each of the Frederic Malle Carnal Flower and the 2 Mona di Orio fragrances (Vanille & Vetyver). Send me a PM with the details please.

Hope your New Year is off to a good start.
    Memories, imagination, old sentiments, and associations are more readily reached through the sense of smell than through any other channel.

– Oliver Wendell Holmes

Basenotes Member

Got 10ml of Jubilation XXL and M7, both blind buys and both freaking amazing! Packaging and all was fantastic. Thank ya so much and looking forward to future blind buys from ya!
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Basenotes Plus

That's very flattering! Thank you, and PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshot1 View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the whole splitting game. I'm very interested in doing a split of Tom Ford T.V from all the positive feedback you seem to be legit.

Super fast great stuff awesome a÷

Basenotes Plus

Great to hear, and hope you're enjoying them!

Quote Originally Posted by RESIDO View Post
    I got my splits today.
    Will definitely be a returning customer.. Thank you!

Your package arrived in the mail today as predicted. The package was well wrapped and in perfect condition. I believe I now have 14 splits of killer fragrances from you. I'd say you're batting 1,000. Thanks for the samples, also. Each of those begins a new adventure.

Memories, imagination, old sentiments, and associations are more readily reached through the sense of smell than through any other channel.

– Oliver Wendell Holmes

Basenotes Plus

Added:
    Noir de Noir
    Royal Princess Oud
    Xerjoff Irisss, Zefiro, and Naxos
    LDDM
    Carnal Flower
    Mona Di Orio Vetyver and Vanille

Excellent experience. Shipped super fast and priced very reasonable!! Would definitely recommend

Basenotes Plus

You got it Jim, PM sent. How are you liking that Kalemat attar?

Quote Originally Posted by JimB-MI View Post
    You can put me in for 10ml each of the Frederic Malle Carnal Flower and the 2 Mona di Orio fragrances (Vanille & Vetyver). Send me a PM with the details please.

Hope your New Year is off to a good start.

Hi, haven't tried the Attar from Arabian Oud...I'll give that a whirl tonight or tomorrow night and let you know what I think. I took the cap off and my initial impression is night for the Attar, not daytime. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CleverUsername View Post
    You got it Jim, PM sent. How are you liking that Kalemat attar?

– Oliver Wendell Holmes

Hi. This is my first post. I'm not new to Paypal but am very new to this site and splits so please excuse me if this isn't the way to participate. I'm wanting to participate in the Carnal Flower 10 ml split. Is this the correct way to get on board? Thank you.

Ordered 30ml Jubilation XXV tuesday night, received package friday morning...and it was very well packaged I might add! Thank you for the easy transaction, easy communication and speed of shipping. Look forward to doing business with you again!!

10ml Noir de Noir, M7 Vintage and New Haarlem to Manchester UK. PM me the price and details please.

Sent from HTC One
    Currently wearing: Uomo by Valentino

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Chadtroq View Post
    Got 10ml of Jubilation XXL and M7, both blind buys and both freaking amazing! Packaging and all was fantastic. Thank ya so much and looking forward to future blind buys from ya!
    Glad you're happy with them! Two of my favorite frags!

I'll get 10 ML of New Harlem please! What do I need to do to purchase?

Basenotes Plus

Kerosene Copper Skies and several others added!

Basenotes Plus

Xerjoff Naxos and Zefiro splits have arrived

Basenotes Plus

Pre-release split of the upcoming Frederic Malle- Monsieur is now up. This This bottle should be on hand mid-February!

Basenotes Plus

Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by shaned0987 View Post
    Super fast great stuff awesome a÷

I could use 10ml of the Naxos and the Noir de Noir. I'd like to have the Royal Princess Oud. Is there only 30ml available of that one?

Thank you sir. As always.

– Oliver Wendell Holmes

Basenotes Plus

A first formulation bottle of Chanel Egoiste EDT has been added!

Basenotes Plus

Tuscan Leather added, very well priced!

Basenotes Plus

A bunch of new things added these past couple days! This also includes a new Knize Ten split. The Brecourt- Farah is a wonderful gourmand and better than Amber Narguille imo. AN is too cloying and sweet for me. Safari Extreme and Kerosene- Copper skies are beasts. Got some more Tuscan Leather up there too. The new Xerjoffs, Zefiro and Naxos are WONDERFUL, and SoOud Asmar is great if you're into sweet tobaccos (like Kiste). Just 20ml left of that one. Thanks for looking!

Basenotes Plus

POAL arriving first week of February

Basenotes Member

I'm currently looking for Acqua di parma - Oud wood.
    Currently wearing: Voyage by Nautica

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [U.S/WW] Frederic Malle- Monsieur And Many New Bottles Added! Bottles On Hand!!!Ships Next Day!!

Many new things added!
    Krigler Oud Sumptuous
    Stehpane Humbert Lucas Oud777
    Stephane Humbert Lucas Oumma
    Grossmith- Hasu No Hana
    Creed- Spice and Wood
    Knize Ten
    Brecourt- Farah
    SoOud Asmar Eau Fine

Default Re: [U.S/WW] SHL777, Frederic Malle- Monsieur, And Many New Bottles Added! Bottles On Hand!

Hi ,
    Please put me for :
    ASAQ (Abdul Samad al Qurashi) - Safari Extreme -20 ml
    Krigler- Oud Sumptuous -10 ml
    SoOud Asmar Eau Fine - 20 ml
    Xerjoff XJ 1861 NAXOS - 10 ml
    Xerjoff XJ 1861 Zefiro -10 ml

PM for details ?
    Thanks.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast