Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Basenotes Plus

Default [U.S/INTL] Creed - Aventus 18D02! Will Introduce More Splits Soon!

***BACK IN ACTION, PLEASE PM TO INQUIRE!!!***

HEY BASENOTES, WELCOME TO MY SPLITS THREAD! I'M BACK IN LIMITED QUANTITY! I'VE POSTED A SPLIT AND WILL INTRODUCE MORE WHEN I GET THE CHANCE (MAINLY CREED AND TOM FORD). IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS OR WOULD LIKE FURTHER DETAIL, I AM AVAILABLE VIA PM AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU!

Below you will find simple criteria for purchasing splits here.

• Shipping/supplies costs are included in the prices already for U.S orders.

• All orders are sent in an appropriately sized, never reused box, not padded mailer. Of course, orders will be sufficiently protected within the box. I take pride in presentation and it will show right when you open your mailbox! Speaking of mailboxes, almost all packages will comfortably be able to fit into a floor mounted mailbox, so they wont have to sit on the ground (or get thrown onto the ground by your mail person)

• Purchases include USPS First Class tracked shipping. If you'd prefer to have your item shipped Priority, I can do so at just $4 more.

• $2 will be deducted from the total for each additional fragrance you would like.

• International orders can be accommodated, just PM for details. Although I do have a perfect international delivery record and have shipped to dozens of countries, I simply cannot be responsible for lost/seized or damaged packages. Canadian shipping is $12. Rest of world is $10 30ml and under, $18 over 30ml.

• Payments are made via PayPal and all prices are Friends/Family.

Creed - Aventus 500ML Batch 18K01

- 30ml $55
    - 50ml $87 (Filled into 60ml bottle)
    - 60ml $99
    - 100ml $158

*** I do not offer batch advice! ***

***Available/Reserved***

Open Split
    - 100ml [Reserved]
    - 100ml [Open]
    - 100ml [Open]
    - 60ml [Reserved]
    - 60ml [Open]
    - 30ml [Reserved]
    - 30ml [Open]

***Thanks for looking!***
    Last edited by CleverUsername; 15th January 2019 at 10:32 PM.
    Currently wearing: Rose 31 by Le Labo

Basenotes Junkie

Default Re: [U.S/WW] Niche splits, bottles on hand! Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Serge Lutens, Bond, TF...

Thank you for the Tuscan Leather! Packaged safe and sound, super fast shipping and excellent communication. I will definitely watch your future splits and buy from you again!

Blog Entries

Default Re: [U.S/WW] Niche splits, bottles on hand! Frederic Malle, Le Labo, Serge Lutens, Bond, TF...

Thanks for the Rose 31! I really appreciate you giving me the opportunity to get my nose on some new scents! Thanks bro.
    My current top twenty five
    1. Oud Wood
    2. Herod
    3. Pardon
    4. Santal 33
    5. Tonka Imperial
    6. Pure Malt
    7. Straight to Heaven
    8. L'air Du Desert Marocain
    9. Envy
    10. Terre D'Hermes
    11. Colonia Oud
    12. Jubilation XXV
    13. Royal Oud
    14. Bois d' Argent
    15. Tobacco Vanille
    16. Sycomore
    17. Amber Absolute
    18. 1270
    19. Baroanda
    20. Allure Homme Edition Blanche
    21. Rose 31
    22. Dior Homme Intense
    23. Reflection Man
    24. Grey Vetiver
    25. Noir Extreme
    Currently wearing: Epic Man by Amouage

Thank you for the decants, both of which arrived today (along with the extra sample you sent, thanks!). The whole transaction was impressively quick and seamless. It's great to have another nice experience with a splitter here on Basenotes, and to be able to enjoy many new fragrances I'd not otherwise have the chance to try.

I tried on the New Haarlem right away and that coffee note is as nice as I had imagined it based on reviews. It's a note I don't have much of in my growing collection of fragrances.

Got my decants and a bonus sample today. Thanks for a great transaction! It got to me quick for an international shipment.

Basenotes Plus

Many things added!

Dependent

The Vanille is EXQUISITE!!!!! Thank you!!
    I'm wearing it right now and I can already tell this will be a staple in my wardrobe!!!
    You totally rock! Awesome splits and excellent service!

Basenotes Plus

Things added!

Hi - can you clarify whether the M7 vintage is the original version or the reformulated version from 2008? If the former, I would gladly take 10ml. Thanks

Really digging the TF Tuscan Leather! Thanks for the quick shipping, bonus sample and great packaging!

Basenotes Plus

PM sent

Just received my package. Very impressed. Came in a box instead of padded envelope for extra protection. And also received many samples! Completely surpassed my expectation. You made my day! Thanks

Basenotes Plus

No, thank you! Reading this made my day. Enjoy all your new flavors!

My order arrived fast and in perfect condition. Thank you for the service and also the POAL sample. Let me know when it's available again!
    Memories, imagination, old sentiments, and associations are more readily reached through the sense of smell than through any other channel.

– Oliver Wendell Holmes

Basenotes Plus

Thanks for the feedback Jim! POAL is now in stock, PM sent

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [U.S/WW] Niche Splits, Bottles On Hand!!!Great Deals, Large Variety, And Ships Next Day!!!!!

Handful of users awaiting word on Musc Rav and POAL--back up for split along with others

Default Re: [U.S/WW] Niche Splits, Bottles On Hand!!!Great Deals, Large Variety, And Ships Next Day!!!!!

Wow. Received my order this afternoon placed less than 48 hours ago. All arrived in good shape and thank you for the Xerjoff Uden sample.

Great service!
    Memories, imagination, old sentiments, and associations are more readily reached through the sense of smell than through any other channel.

– Oliver Wendell Holmes

Pm sent

Basenotes Plus

Thank you, PM sent

Basenotes Plus

Thanks for the feedback Jim, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by JimB-MI View Post
    Wow. Received my order this afternoon placed less than 48 hours ago. All arrived in good shape and thank you for the Xerjoff Uden sample.

Great service!

Basenotes Plus

I have several inquirers that have not submitted their shipping addresses or usernames during payment. Please PM if you have not.

Always be smelling

Great split host. Received the splits safe and sound along with some samples (much appreciated especially since I am new and trying out everything). I would be coming back again.
    Currently wearing: Coriolan by Guerlain

Ohhh Black Gold
    Aventus Junkie by heart!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinyoda View Post
    Ohhh Black Gold
    Another BG lover!! It's magnificent! My second favorite fragrance. Thanks for looking

A big thanks to CleverUserName. He saw I was looking to split Richwood and happened to have some on hand. He reached out and I was able to get 15ml from him. He also provided me a sample of Parfume de Marly Herod. All around a first class operation and I will be back.
    Currently wearing: Black by Puredistance

Always be smelling

Sorry for newbie question but do you take request? Also is that allowed on this board?

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by epapsiou View Post
    Sorry for newbie question but do you take request? Also is that allowed on this board?
    It's absolutely allowed my friend, PM sent

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by epapsiou View Post
    Great split host. Received the splits safe and sound along with some samples (much appreciated especially since I am new and trying out everything). I would be coming back again.
    Glad to help you out, enjoy

Basenotes Plus

My pleasure my friend! Still waiting to hear your experience with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Vinci View Post
    A big thanks to CleverUserName. He saw I was looking to split Richwood and happened to have some on hand. He reached out and I was able to get 15ml from him. He also provided me a sample of Parfume de Marly Herod. All around a first class operation and I will be back.

Always be smelling

Quote Originally Posted by CleverUsername View Post
    It's absolutely allowed my friend, PM sent
    Thanks. I would like to get some
    SYCOMORE LES EXCLUSIFS DE CHANEL
    Will PM