Thread: Suggestion please :)
Hope you all find this well.
I recently received $100 eBay to spend. The last new fragrance I bought was Terre d'Hermès Eau Très Fraîche. I haven't been trying any new fragrance and been away from fragrance world except for using what I had. Now I'm looking to add new addition to my small collection. If it's make easy for you to make suggestion, little about myself. I am not big fan of super sweet and strong fragrances. I love Allure Homme Sport, Acqua Di Gio, Dior Homme Sport etc. I don't mind sweet scents like Bleu De Chanel, but can't stand Le Male and Joop kind of sweet,
Looking forward to your advise.
The Cold Haze of Boredom
Perhaps L'Homme Ideal
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
Carven Homme (Original). It costs under $20 on eBay.
My Fragrance Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjx...7I5SqvTNXIxsPQ
"Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "
Gucci Pour Homme II.
I would be very cautious buying anything popular on eBay as there are a ton of fakes.
"If consequences dictate a course of action, than it doesn't matter what's right, it's only wrong if you get caught." MJK.
L´eau de Issey, +/or
2 Bvlgary´s or a pair of Versace´s (Eau fraiche and Pour Homme)
Last edited by rulopbo; 4th November 2015 at 03:51 PM.
212 Men NYC --Carolina Herrera
Armani Eau Pour Homme
Encre Noir Sport
Available for Swap Only --Bleu de Chanel -EDP ( 3.4 FL.OZ , Purchased in US sep'15 with Original Box --only used twice )
L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme
Chanel allure homme edition blanche
You say you don't like Le Male sweet but to me Allure Homme Sport is sweeter than Le Male. I think it's rather warm ones you don't enjoy and you clearly seem to prefer fresher ones.
Ones you could try and see if they are different enough, while still in your taste, and if you enjoy them enough obviously that I'm thinking of:
- Kiton Men Kiton for men Very underrated and under-known. I think it could please you!
- L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent If you wanna be sure to please most of the people around you.
Others if you want more options to explore:
- Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Christian Dior To me this is not as good as Terre Tres Fraiche but in the same vibe. changing great orange/grapefruit for bergamot
- Mugler Cologne Thierry Mugler Clean, a bit soapy, citrus, green and a bright one.
- Versace Man Eau Fraiche Versace
- Spicebomb Eau Fraiche Viktor&Rolf
- Nautica Voyage Nautica Kind of fresh fruity shower gel. Easy to wear and it'll cost like 10-12$ so still a lot of your budget for other ones
- L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Issey Miyake
- Luna Rossa Prada for men
- Aqua Fahrenheit Christian Dior
- 212 Men Carolina Herrera
- Polo Blue Ralph Lauren
- Hugo Just Different Hugo Boss
- Bvlgari Man Extreme Bvlgari
- Uomo Ermenegildo Zegna
- Legend Montblanc
- Style in Play Lacoste
I'm not a fan of them all in any mean. Like to me L'Eau Dissey literally smells like a bug spray. But they fit what I believe you can strongly enjoy and I kept away from oriental and warmer ones. Hope it helps.