Code of Conduct
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Aventus -- cheapest website to buy real Aventus???

Quote Originally Posted by Sambuccashake;4555182[URL
    https://elysees-parfums.fr[/URL] as far as I know.

Get lucky with a discount code or sale and you will be looking at up to 20% off.
    (This was the case around Christmas)
    Elysees Parfums gave me a 15% Off permanent discount code to use any time I want but - yes around the holidays they up it to 20%.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zizzy View Post
    It's called my diagnosis. If you are not a member there yet, I can send you a referral link, but I don't think it gives any benefit to a person receiving it
    Ah there it is, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Elysees Parfums gave me a 15% Off permanent discount code to use any time I want but - yes around the holidays they up it to 20%.
    Nice! Were you shopping a lot at their store?

Quote Originally Posted by OneTimeOnePlace View Post
    http://www.parfumeriedusoleildor.net/fr/271-aventus
    And before you ask yes they're legit, it's a real shop in Lille (northern France)
    You're welcome
    So they will ship to the US? I can't find anything on third shipping policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Zizzy View Post
    Nice! Were you shopping a lot at their store?
    I have made a decent number of purchases over the years, mostly of lower priced niche which they offer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by No1up View Post
    So they will ship to the US? I can't find anything on third shipping policies.
    They absolutely ship to the US. Creed is no longer among their listed brands that they offer apparently.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by logantrky View Post
    Just bought a 4 OZ for 157.65 with the promo code at Jet.com.

Crossing my fingers!
    Never did bother to tell us how he got on. Don’t you just love it when they do that!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Kay View Post
    Never did bother to tell us how he got on. Don’t you just love it when they do that!
    Oops! Pity I can’t delete that! Didn’t realise there was more pages to this Thread! My apologies to Logantrky!
    (There really should be a. Option to edit/delete Posts!)

- - - Updated - - -

Great Thread! Very helpful. Thanks guys!

Is fragrance.net a legit place to purchase fragrances? The are selling Creed Aventus 1.7oz for $226.79 after discounts. Is it authentic with box, sticker, etc.? How can they sell it so low? MSRP is $325 and authorized retailers will not discount.

Quote Originally Posted by walds11 View Post
    Is fragrance.net a legit place to purchase fragrances?
    Absolutely legit.

Absolutely legit.
    Great! I may be pulling the trigger on my first bottle of this stuff!

I'm guessing creed will raise the price on 250 & 500 ml bottles soon.

Hi, as of now Elysees Parfums and Incenza are out of stock, Nose can't ship Creeds out of Europe, is there any other alternative for authentic cheap Aventus 100ml that ship to the US? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rog.kwi View Post
    I'm guessing creed will raise the price on 250 & 500 ml bottles soon.
    It wouldn't be a surprise to me if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by ABOUD View Post
    Hi, as of now Elysees Parfums and Incenza are out of stock, Nose can't ship Creeds out of Europe, is there any other alternative for authentic cheap Aventus 100ml that ship to the US? Thanks!
    $181.49 100 ml,
    $134.71 50 ml. Reasonable shipping.

ParFas, Belgium. https://parfas.be/en/aventus

I purchased mine from there. Also Viking and others. My favorite. Be sure to sign in and make an account. Like Incenza, signing in brings the price down. Cheers!!
    In silence, with body and mind still, a depth of understanding may be achieved that is not available to one who languishes at the mercy of life’s relentless chatter.

How did you get it shipped to USA?

Quote Originally Posted by PaTomas View Post
    $181.49 100 ml,

I purchased mine from there. Also Viking and others. My favorite. Be sure to sign in and make an account. Like Incenza, signing in brings the price down. Cheers!!
    Me too. I payed 100 ml 160 eur with shipping on black friday sale.

$181.49 100 ml,

Thank you so much man! I've never ordered from them before. I just checked their website and it looks like they don't ship to USA though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TopoGigio View Post
    Me too. I payed 100 ml 160 eur with shipping on black friday sale.
    Did you ship yours to USA? It looks like they don't ship to USA.

It looks like they don't ship to USA.
    It shows the delivery cost to the USA:

Land Under 50€ Above 50€ Above 80€ Above 115€ Above 160€ Above 250€
    Verenigde Staten van Amerika € 26 € 26 € 23 € 19 € 15 free

Did you purchase by contacting them through email? When I try to place a order and select my country America isn’t a option.

I can't find USA under the list of countries when I'm setting up my shipping address.

Thank you so much man! I've never ordered from them before. I just checked their website and it looks like they don't ship to USA though.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you ship yours to USA? It looks like they don't ship to USA.
    I'll do some checking again...I have ordered from them three times from Illinois without a problem. Shipped to the USA maybe 10 days or so.
    In silence, with body and mind still, a depth of understanding may be achieved that is not available to one who languishes at the mercy of life’s relentless chatter.

Quote Originally Posted by HTXventus View Post
    Did you purchase by contacting them through email? When I try to place a order and select my country America isn’t a option.
    I personally never made a purchase with this company. Just checked that they do ship to the US according to the info on their site. Perhaps one of the people who actually placed an order can explain how they did it.

I'll do some checking again...I have ordered from them three times from Illinois without a problem. Shipped to the USA maybe 10 days or so.
    I believe they used to but now maybe they don't for some reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally never made a purchase with this company. Just checked that they do ship to the US according to the info on their site. Perhaps one of the people who actually placed an order can explain how they did it.
    Would you recommend any other reliable source you've dealt with recently? Thanks man!

Would you recommend any other reliable source you've dealt with recently? Thanks man!
    Le Maison Du Parfum in Antwerp carries Creed and Aventus but currently only has the 250ml bottle in stock. I have dealt with this company before although not for Creed. They use B-Post trackable and once it arrives in the States it's treated as International Express Priority by USPS. I had no problems with this company in my dealings with them. Here's the link: https://www.lamaisonduparfum.be/coll...nt=38820424899

So... I signed in and there is a saved address book. They definitely saved my USA delivery address last year, and when I order now, it accepts the saved address.

But I tried adding a new USA delivery address and, no, no USA country option. I have sent them an enquiry by email. They answer those from Tuesday to Friday.

Last order delivered to my USA address was in January this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Le Maison Du Parfum in Antwerp carries Creed and Aventus but currently only has the 250ml bottle in stock. I have dealt with this company before although not for Creed. They use B-Post trackable and once it arrives in the States it's treated as International Express Priority by USPS. I had no problems with this company in my dealings with them. Here's the link: https://www.lamaisonduparfum.be/coll...nt=38820424899
    Thanks Hednic for helping us all with this.

Thank you so much Hednic! It looks like Incenza flacons prices are the best available prices but they only have 500ml as of now.
    I'm actually looking for 100ml with a similar price range to Incenza, I'll update you guys if I found something good. Thanks all!

- - - Updated - - -

So... I signed in and there is a saved address book. They definitely saved my USA delivery address last year, and when I order now, it accepts the saved address.

But I tried adding a new USA delivery address and, no, no USA country option. I have sent them an enquiry by email. They answer those from Tuesday to Friday.

Last order delivered to my USA address was in January this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Hednic for helping us all with this.
    Thank you PaTomas!
    Last edited by ABOUD; 18th April 2019 at 01:39 AM.

Hi Hednic, they actually have 100ml in stock now but for 200 Euro, I've been looking for a good source that ship to the USA for the 100ml bottles at a good price range 150 - 165 Euro with no luck.

If anyone can share a trusted source with a good price for the 100ml bottles shipped to USA please let us know.

Hi Hednic, they actually have 100ml in stock now but for 200 Euro, I've been looking for a good source that ship to the USA for the 100ml bottles at a good price range 150 - 165 Euro with no luck.

If anyone can share a trusted source with a good price for the 100ml bottles shipped to USA please let us know.
    No way you will find a bottle of aventus at that price. I have payed mine 160 eur, but only on black friday sale ...

Quote Originally Posted by TopoGigio View Post
    No way you will find a bottle of aventus at that price. I have payed mine 160 eur, but only on black friday sale ...
    The regular price without any deals or promotions in most of the stores in Europe is €194 includes VAT, when you ship to the US or out of Europe region most of these stores will deduct the VAT which is 19% so the price range I mentioned is without the VAT for customers out of Europ. Most of these stores now aren't allowed to sell Creed products out of Europe.
    Last edited by ABOUD; 27th April 2019 at 08:50 PM.

Will do.

Will do.
    Thanks Hednic! You are the man!

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast