Code of Conduct
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Default Re: Aventus -- cheapest website to buy real Aventus???

@hednic could you pm me I have a concern about the parfum site you mentioned.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by HTXventus View Post
    @hednic could you pm me I have a concern about the parfum site you mentioned.
    PM sent.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    PM sent.
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by HTXventus View Post
    PM sent.
    Reply message sent.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

https://www.costco.com/CREED-Aventus...100427178.html

If you are a costco Member this looked like a decent deal. 3.3oz for 309.99
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

@hednic can you pm please?

Quote Originally Posted by ABOUD View Post
    @hednic can you pm please?
    PM sent.

PM sent.
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by ABOUD View Post
    PM sent.
    Reply sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoplop View Post
    https://www.costco.com/CREED-Aventus...100427178.html

If you are a costco Member this looked like a decent deal. 3.3oz for 309.99
    Got my 2 bottles - Just a FYI - Batch 17Y01
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Reply sent.
    Could I get a PM too @hednic?

Also I tried incenza, parfas, notino, elysees and all of them don't ship to Singapore. Does anyone know of any alternatives?

Even Walmart selling the damn thing now

Go to their webpage and look up creed
    Aventus Junkie by heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinyoda View Post
    Even Walmart selling the damn thing now

Go to their webpage and look up creed
    Not really, they aren't authorized retailers and do not sell at stores. Dare you to ask a Walmart employee to get you a bottle of Creed, ask him for a special order

If you look at listings on Ebay, Etsy, Amazon, and Walmart, it always shows who the sellers are ex. sold by: fragrancenet.

Search Xerjoff and Frederic Malle on Walmart and surprise surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by evisceraze View Post
    Could I get a PM too @hednic?

Also I tried incenza, parfas, notino, elysees and all of them don't ship to Singapore. Does anyone know of any alternatives?
    La Maison Du Parfum ships to Singapore and they sell Creed: https://www.lamaisonduparfum.be/

Hello everyone, wow - what a great site and community!

I'm looking to take the plunge into buying my first bottle of the Aventus. My friend has it, but doesn't shop around (he has lots of money!! lol). I've got a replica version, and as much as it is nice, and I have done some scent tests, I just can't help but feel it is not quite close enough to when I try the sample in the shops. Therefore I thought I'd shop around a bit. I've looked at the sites mentioned in here. Hednic, I see people are messaging regarding your powers with a particular shop, could you PM me if that offer is still standing? Also, does anyone have an idea on the delivery time? (I'm based in the UK)

Quote Originally Posted by zerohero View Post

I'm looking to take the plunge into buying my first bottle of the Aventus. My friend has it, but doesn't shop around (he has lots of money!! lol). I've got a replica version, and as much as it is nice, and I have done some scent tests, I just can't help but feel it is not quite close enough to when I try the sample in the shops. Therefore I thought I'd shop around a bit. I've looked at the sites mentioned in here. Hednic, I see people are messaging regarding your powers with a particular shop, could you PM me if that offer is still standing? Also, does anyone have an idea on the delivery time? (I'm based in the UK)
    Welcome to you zerohero! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes! Have no special powers with any particular shop. What I am aware of are the reputable retailers I have dealt with on numerous occasions outside the US which carry Creed fragrances. For Statesiders, the difference in price is substantial. For someone based in the UK, not sure if you would find the prices equally worthwhile as you might find the best price right where you live. Nevertheless, if I can be of any help pointing you to a trustworthy retailer in Europe I have dealt with satisfactorily, I'd be glad to.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by zerohero View Post

Simply, nose.fr

Cheapest place for Creed Aventus to be shipped to UK, works out approximately £170/100mL, tends to be one-day delivery and you choose 6 samples to go with the order.

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by Benz3ne View Post
    Simply, nose.fr

Cheapest place for Creed Aventus to be shipped to UK, works out approximately £170/100mL, tends to be one-day delivery and you choose 6 samples to go with the order.
    Agreed. Great to deal with and free shipping.
    Currently wearing: Cedrat Boise by Mancera

Welcome to you zerohero! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes! Have no special powers with any particular shop. What I am aware of are the reputable retailers I have dealt with on numerous occasions outside the US which carry Creed fragrances. For Statesiders, the difference in price is substantial. For someone based in the UK, not sure if you would find the prices equally worthwhile as you might find the best price right where you live. Nevertheless, if I can be of any help pointing you to a trustworthy retailer in Europe I have dealt with satisfactorily, I'd be glad to.
    Super! Thank you and thanks for the warm welcome I think reading back through the thread I thought you had a discount code? Not to worry though - I’m easily confused! Ha

Without sounding stalkerish, I looked at your profile and see you have an interest in gems! I did quite a bit of research into buying an engagement ring last year - interesting stuff!

- - - Updated - - -

Simply, nose.fr

Oh great I’ll investigate them. Getting excited!! 1 day free delivery too!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, thank you - sharing the love

Anyone ever buy from Costco? They have other Creeds too. I assume they're legit. Are they newer or a couple years old?

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by tracerbullet View Post
    Anyone ever buy from Costco? They have other Creeds too. I assume they're legit. Are they newer or a couple years old?
    costo has 17w01 and 17y01 depending on the warehoues u get it from. if you dont like it u can return it with costco's wonderful return policy

What is the best place to get Aventus shipped into the US from outside the country? Or if we live in the US are we out of luck getting it shipped here?

@hednic, you seem to be the person people are turning to. Any ideas where I can get Aventus shipped to me in the US from outside the US? I'm in New Jersey.
    You can PM me..Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1983 View Post
    What is the best place to get Aventus shipped into the US from outside the country? Or if we live in the US are we out of luck getting it shipped \
    @hednic, you seem to be the person people are turning to. Any ideas where I can get Aventus shipped to me in the US from outside the US? I'm in New Jersey.
    You can PM me..Thanks!!
    Same... live in Los Angeles... you can PM me too. Just checked https://www.parfumeriedusoleildor.net/gb/ and saw they're not selling Creed again.

@hednic, I am unable to pm you . I would like to buy Aventus online and was looking for your help/recommendation. I am in west coast of USA.

Quote Originally Posted by BasicLearner View Post
    @hednic, I am unable to pm you . I would like to buy Aventus online and was looking for your help/recommendation. I am in west coast of USA.
    Have you checked the three links I posted above and availability? Any other particular question you have?

@hednic, Thank you for your help. https://www.lamaisonduparfum.be has the aventus flacon of 250 ml which seems to be a good deal. Is there any discount code for them?

Quote Originally Posted by BasicLearner View Post
    @hednic, Thank you for your help. https://www.lamaisonduparfum.be has the aventus flacon of 250 ml which seems to be a good deal. Is there any discount code for them?
    Not that I am aware of, but they are reputable and I have ordered from them in the past, They use
    B Post International from Belgium which is trackable and once it lands in the US if that's where you are located, it is treated as USPS International Priority Mail.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysFresh View Post
    I would say eBay. People are doing 50ml splits for like £50.

Just make sure they got good feedback and you should be safe.

But that site posted above does seem incredibly cheap for a brand new product. I will try them out next buy

Can anybody confirm shipping times to UK or even America and does the site take PayPal. ?
    Im new to creed and looking at buying my first bottle,can you tell me if you have bought from any seller of ebay with good results?

- - - Updated - - -

Simply, nose.fr

Have you bought one from here as it will be my first purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by surfthenet View Post
    Im new to creed and looking at buying my first bottle,can you tell me if you have bought from any seller of ebay with good results?

- - - Updated - - -

I can't see how anyone can sell genuine Aventus for £50 for 50ml - it's cheaper than it costs to buy a flacon!

Have you bought one from here as it will be my first purchase?
    Nose (website now noseparis.com) are fine - I've bought plenty from them.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast