Code of Conduct
Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 2201

Default Re: [UK] Bleecker St, Heeley - Cardinal, AdP - Colonia Intensa, Viking, Aventus, Tom Ford, Mefisto..

Can you stick me down for 20ml of New Haarlem please, Palm. Cheers!

Default Re: [UK] Bleecker St, Heeley - Cardinal, AdP - Colonia Intensa, Viking, Aventus, Tom Ford, Mefisto..

TOAK came today - cheers much appreciated ��

Hey Palm,

Could you take me off the Aventus split (ended up buying it) and put me onto the Viking split please.

Thanks.

Sorry Palm, can you take me back off the New Haarlem split please - just bought some!

My other half loves Meharees! Which surprises me as she usually doesn't care what frag I wear lol.

Anyone fancy in joining me on a punt with Tiziana Terenzi - Gumin? We did a similar blind split on their other fragrance Orion which was supposed to smell like the drydown of vintage Aventus and that was quite well received. This new offering has little in the way of hype or reviews but word is that it smells like a cross between Aventus and Mefisto. Composition:

Top notes are pineapple, orange, bergamot and mandarin orange.
    Middle notes are jasmine, rose, ozonic notes, violet and amber.
    Base notes are agarwood (oud), birch, sandalwood and musk.

Reviews say:

Almost the same of mefisto.

Pineapples, birch, musk, jasmines, sandalwood, violets, and amber. I kind of detect some mint as well beside a metallic note. I kind of think it's similar to "Aventus".

Wow!! First wearing was all citrus, not too excited. Second wearing was mostly pineapple and glorious woods. This perfume blends the woods and citrus perfectly and the result is a stunning gem! An absolute must have for me. The best of Terenzi.
    Added it to the splits in 10ml for £35 and 5ml for £21 allocations. Its an extrait so I'm expecting great longevity and silage with an arms length scent bubble for projection but we'll only know for sure once we buy it and wear it ourselves.

Default Re: [UK] Tiziana Terenzi - Gumin, Bn9 - Bleecker St, Heeley - Cardinal, Aventus, Viking + More...

Hey Palm...ill try a 5ml Tiziana Terenzi - Gumin, please. If its not shifting after a while...id be prepared to bump to 10ml
    Currently wearing: Spice and Wood by Creed

Default Re: [UK] Tiziana Terenzi - Gumin, Bn9 - Bleecker St, Heeley - Cardinal, Aventus, Viking + More...

Forgot to say on another note....thanks for sending over the TOAK so speedily. Haven't had a proper chance to properly road test as yet...will report back when i do
    Currently wearing: Spice and Wood by Creed

Hey

Could you stick me down for 20ml of the Mugler - PMC, 50ml Aventus and 20ml Creed S&W.

Thanks

You know you've been in the decant game for a while when you can't enjoy a retail bottle any more

Picked up some Al Wisam Day recently as its a far superior rendition of SMW but with a wonderful sprinkling of rose taking the place of the metallic accord Creed had and sprayed it thrice and thought "Is that it?" as I'm used to how much juice the decants belt out. Needless to say I ended up decanting it into an atomizer and then it hit the spot.

What a difference a spray makes!

Hi can you stick me down for 50ml aventus.
    Thanks Steve

And 50ml creed erolfa Thanks

bro any way you can scoop up a w01 aventus for one of the next bottles? w01/w11 seem to be pretty dope batches.
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

The Creed manufacturing issues that were effecting a few of their range (BdP, Erolfa, RO, RM) has now spread to include Aventus. They've just updated me and said that Aventus Bottle 43 will arrive in a month. If anyone wishes to be removed from the split then send me a PM as I placed my order a fortnight ago and expected it to arrive by now.

It appears Creed have these production blips every other year now as I've had a quick scout around and everyone is out of stock of both the 250ml and 500ml flacons but will update if any turns up elsewhere. Good news is that this means the juice will have sat maturing for a whole extra month so let's see what that brings.

Acqua di Parma - Colonia Intensa shipped

Mancera - Cedrat Boise shipping tomorrow

Montale - Full Incense shipping tomorrow. This one really is quite nice, its like a much better performing CdG Avignon and I'd be interested in hearing what those that own both make of the similarities and if you want to join them and be sniffing on Wednesday then PM me as there is 20ml remaining. Also it has none of that Montale/Arabesque DNA that usually permeates their scents and the thought of that actually led to me skipping sampling this one a while back so I'm grateful for the learning experience.

Awesome. Can't wait for my decant of Full Incense to arrive. It sounds brilliant. Hope it has none of the harshness in the drydown that I experienced with Avignon.

AdP arrived mate, thanks!
    Currently wearing: Chrome Pure by Azzaro

Hi Palmolive,

Can I please just check that I'm on the list for the Creed Aventus split as my name doesn't appear on the list?

Many thanks.

Hello sir. I tried to reply to your PM to me...but it says you are "not receiving Private Messages." How are you receiving messages about your sales? Perhaps you are not receiving some?
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com
    Currently wearing: Moirai by Sixteen92

Basenotes Member

AdP arrived today! Very nice mate - looking froward to you getting unbanned again! :-)

[IMG][/IMG]

Full Incense Arrived Today!

Well, what can i say other than...it really is full on incense. Thats about it. No bells and whistles. Just incense overload

Prob work well with layering anyone any tips?

Palm received the mancera ..cheers .

ADP arrived the other day. Thanks Palm

Basenotes Member

Cedrat Boise and Full Incense arrived! Thanks again mate! Loving them both!

Cedrat Boise received with thanks!!

Exclamation Moderator Message

Regardless of what happens on this site, the mods are still obliged to remind all that the rules state the airing of moderator grievances here or anywhere on the site is not permitted.

This thread will be locked until such a time that a clear-up can be performed. It will be back in due course.
    Currently wearing: Vetiver by Guerlain

Back off my holiday now, appears there was some fun and games whilst I was away, eh?

1.5 Airing of moderating grievances

If you feel you or someone else has been moderated unfairly please do not air your grievances on the board. Instead please contact the Site Administrator with full details.
    We all know what the deal is, so nothing more to be said

Back to our regular scheduled programming:

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Baccarat Rouge 540 Bottle 1&2 shipped

Good to see you're back Palm!

Picked up my full incense on Saturday - does what it says on the tin, full on incense!
    Much appreciated as always.

Cheers

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Great to see you back Palmolive can't wait to smell all the fuss about BR540!

Good to have you back Palm. Looking forward to the BR540.

Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast