Code of Conduct
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1245

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Vanilla Ice ft. Ne’emah - Laya, Dior - Fahrenheit le Parfum, Franck Boclet - Vanille

Cheers Palm received Dior FD on Saturday!

Can you add me to the following splits please...

Dior - Homme Intense

Mugler - Pure Malt Creation

Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille Bottle 2

and 10ml Xerjoff - Mefisto

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Vanilla Ice ft. Ne’emah - Laya, Dior - Fahrenheit le Parfum, Franck Boclet - Vanille

Hey Palmolive, can you put me down for a Viking 50ml & Creed - Original Vetiver 50ml

cheers!

I drink and I know things Palmolive's Avatar

The two Hermessence selections are now available in smaller allocations, added the rip roaring Fahrenheit le Parfum in 10ml allocations for those that don't have it and also added Ultra Male by JPG as I just heard this excellent juice was being discontinued so get it whilst its cheap.

Dior - Fahrenheit le Parfum 20ml £24.50/10ml £14.50
    Hermes - Ambre Narguilé 50ml £79/20ml £34
    Hermes - Vetiver Tonka 50ml £79/20ml £34
    JPG - Ultra Male 20ml £14

TOAK - Vanilla Ice has been ordered and I will be picking up Clive Christian - 1872 and Mugler Pure Malt Creation later this week for shipping on Wednesday.

Hi Palmolive,

Can you put me down for 10ml Xerjoff Mefisto please..thanks!

Thanks for the M7 which arrived a few days ago. Smelling absolutely wonderful.

Please can you put me down for 20ml Ambre Narguile and a slot on Ultra Male? Thank you my brother.
    Currently wearing: Envy for Men by Gucci

Hey Palm, Can I take a slot of the ultra male please?

Cheers [emoji482]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Florentine Iris arrived yesterday safe and sound. Looking forward to a full test wearing in the next couple of days.
    Currently wearing: 1270 by Frapin

+1 mine too.
    Currently wearing: Interlude Man by Amouage

Hi Palm,

Can I take a slot for the Aventus split, please?

Many thanks

Pure Malt Creation and Clive have arrived safe and sound. What's on the square? Smells like Feve to me...

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Coffee ft. Legendary Fragrances - Barista, Kerosene - Follow, Olympic Orchids - Cafe

TOAK - Coffee 30ml £44/15ml £24

With no further ado lets roll out the new Three Of A Kind split based around the warming note of coffee this time. Perfect for the upcoming season and we’re going super niche with three houses that I’m certain most have never even heard of let alone sampled. Legendary Fragrances’ Barista does what it says on the tin with its prominent raw roasted bean accord. Follow from the house of Kerosene takes a more latte style detour and Cafe V from Olympic Orchids does what it says on the tin as it offers the whole shebang and not just the cup of joe thanks to its gourmand vibe.

Legendary Fragrances - Barista 10ml
    Top notes are coffee blossom, cappuccino and coffee; middle notes are roasted coffee beans, cedar and sandalwood; base notes are mahogany, cardamom and dark chocolate.
    Barista is a unisex coffee based scent that leaves all others in the genre behind.
    It starts out with a sweetened aroma of roasted coffee beans and frothy cappuccino. Its a blast, as if you walked into a coffee shop that sells pastries with their coffee selections.
    The coffee is being brewed, its dark brown, toasty and freshly ground. There are different coffee forms floating around here, brewed and ground.
    There is a light white floral here as well from the start, but very fleeting, it lasts maybe 20 minutes.
    Once the scent settles in its all about the roasted dark coffee, still with some sweetness, but its not too sweet, just a hint of sugar in the cup of java.
    A few hours in there is a slight woodiness with the coffee that may appeal to more men than women, you could say this is the table you’re sitting at.
    The closest I can compare this scent to in every day life is a finished cup of sweetened coffee in a diner.
    Its more complex than that, but it should give you a good idea of how realistic this is.

Kerosene - Follow 10ml
    The fragrance features roasted coffee beans, vanilla, benzoin, tonka bean, maple sap and amber.
    Every once in a while, you smell and are enveloped in a luxurious and rich scent that makes you close your eye, slow down, and just breathe in the beauty of the notes that you catch. It makes you smile every time you smell it. As you breathe it in, it takes you to your perfume happy place.
    A good perfume has a nice smell. A great perfume has layers and an aroma that you want to savor and that is what I get with ‘Follow’ by House of Kerosene. Initially your olfactory senses are pleased with the yummy smell of coffee beans and as your first cranial nerve is further tickled, your interest is peaked and then the layers come…vanilla and amber…ummm.
    I have to reiterate that this is the MOST coffee you'll ever get in a fragrance! The opening is the most amazing part which smells like intense caramel latte, then settles right away into a toffee-like coffee candy. It's very sweet but not cloying (unless you over-spray), and definitely one of the best coffee-gourmand!

Olympic Orchids - Cafe V 10ml
    Created with notes of espresso-roast coffee, dark cacao, vanilla, cream, spicy chai bursting with cardamom, leather, and well-worn wood.
    Exquisite gourmand wood! Hands down the best I've smelled. It transports you to a quaint little corner cafe that's been there for years and only the locals know about. Rich layers of coffee and pastry aromas that have soaked into the woodwork after a few decades. A deep saturation of the most mind-blowing woods ,white chocolate and a touch of leather. This is what Coco Blanc should have been. Noire Excuis tried to achieve this as well and failed miserably (so disappointed). But this is just...wow ! I find myself craving it frequently in cooler weather.

And there we have it folks, three of the best as usual and available in two different sized allocations depending upon your preference. Dive in…

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Coffee ft. Legendary Fragrances - Barista, Kerosene - Follow, Olympic Orchids - Cafe

Could you count me in for the 30mls please

Can you put me down for a 15ml slot on the TOAK coffee split please?

Can I take a 15ml slot please. Got to say mate I am totally in love with the woody mood I got from you. Don't think I have had juice that lingers as long as this the performance is fantastic.

15ml TOAK for me too please.

Quote Originally Posted by rding View Post
    Got to say mate I am totally in love with the woody mood I got from you. Don't think I have had juice that lingers as long as this the performance is fantastic.
    It really is absolutely awesome isn't it? I wasn't that enamoured with it at first as Woody blew it away during the warm days but I dug it out recently during the cold and its a straight up nosegasm as the character of the scent really comes to life in the chill. Fully agree about the performance as it surrounds you in a wonderful cloud of scent that wafts a nice aroma your way throughout an entire day and night off three sprays without ever being cloying. Excellent gamble was that one and thanks to all that joined in to make it possible as we all dove in blind there.

Been sampling more wares from this house and Still Life In Rio is another cracker. Totally different in composition and character with its spicy citrus accords thanks to the huge, effervescently bright yuzu and lemon opening that floats on a cloud of boozy black pepper and wood that happily blasts away for four hours then vanishes without a trace as these kinds of compositions are wont to do.

Definitely going to sample more of what they have and may create a new TOAK centring around the best this house has to offer as thus far I'm impressed.

30ml TOAK, please and could you put me down for Royal Oud as well?

Evening. Please put me down for:

15ml TOAK

30ml Tom Ford - Tuscan Leather

Thanks

i thought the regular still life was pretty damn good too. wicked juicy opening and lingers a good while.

15ml coffee split pls bud.
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

I'll take a 30ml slot on the TOAK please.
    Currently wearing: 1270 by Frapin

20ml of the Dior - Fahrenheit le Parfum please palm

Count me in for the next Aventus split please.

I love you Palmolive! I only just paid and received a surprise parcel this morning! You even did the little extra favour asked for!

You rock buddy, keep it up and it's a pleasure to deal with you and have you in the Uk!
    IMG_8110.jpg

Ps. Apologies for the tilted image not sure why the upload
    Is tilting it....
    Attached Images Attached Images

I actually can't wait for this coffee split to fill.

15ml Coffee TOAK for me please! :-)

Basenotes Plus

I'll have the last slot on the TOAK if still available....

I'll take the last slot on Tuscan Leather (30ml) please.

Ultra male 20ml and Fahrenheit 10ml for me please dude.

Pure malt landed with CC 1872. Thanks so much!

Just collected my Clive Christian and pure malt from the post office.
    Thanks again for the split!

Cheers [emoji482]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by sl90 View Post
    Hi Palm,

Can I take a slot for the Aventus split, please?

Many thanks
    Thanks very much Palm! This arrived yesterday. Great turnaround time. I'll be back for more!