Code of Conduct
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
Results 1,231 to 1,253 of 1253

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Coffee ft. Legendary Fragrances - Barista, Kerosene - Follow, Olympic Orchids - Cafe

Hi Palmolive,

I’m new here, was recommended by a friend. Please could I have:

1 x Creed - Aventus Bottle 30 50ml

1 x Creed - Viking Bottle 2 50ml

Cheers

I drink and I know things Palmolive's Avatar

Default Re: [UK] Clive C 1872, Valentino Uomo Noir Absolu, Riflesso, Bentley Absolute, Zegna, Feve - All in

Just scooped up this lot. Clive Christian 1872 is the epitome of timeless niche, the new Harrods exclusive Valentino Uomo Noir Absolu is rich, smooth and luxurious along with Riflesso by Trussardi will strongly remind you of La Nuit with its own twist and rounding out the selection is the evoactive Bentley Absolute for those that wish to experience the vibe of the long discontinued and legendary Gucci Pour Homme I without paying telephone numbers. Game on!

Clive Christian - 1872 10ml £28.50/5ml £16.75
    A fragrance with a classical DNA and a century-old tradition. This is precisely because it is created according to formulae and methods originally used by Crown Perfumery. All ingredients are strictly vegetable in order to perpetuate a lasting formula of fragrance. Review:

Finally a proper masculine fragrance!
    Classic style done in a very modern way. 1872 has a real timeless quality yet remains completely relevant.
    While it doesn't come across as dated at all it would feel just as "at home" in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Very dapper, debonair, and confident. 1872 doesn't make you feel like a man...., it makes you feel like the man.
    Bergamot and citrus dominate the top. Slightly Sharp, juicy, and green with a nice bitterness that is rounded off by a beautiful lavender. It took me a few weeks of wearing before I picked up the pineapple but now I do for sure....which makes it different and adds just the right amount of sweetness (a perfect blend with the patchouli and amber in the base) This one never goes "too sweet" or "too floral" nor does it go "too citrus" or "too spicy". Performance is great. 3 sprays and you're set for the day with moderate sillage. Super versatile and can wear well anywhere or anytime of year by the right type of person.
    Quite simply a Master class in masculine perfumery.
    Worth every penny

Valentino - Uomo Noir Absolu 20ml £23/10ml £13
    Valentino Uomo Noir Absolu Eau de Parfum is a modern exploration of oriental intensity. Composed by perfumer Sophie Labbé,the Italian elegance of iris, the original Valentino signature, is transformed through the intimate richness of high perfumery. Translated through sandalwood, cinnamon, pepper, and a veil of incense, it is a mysterious and eloquent interpretation. Review:

As most of us expected this is Valentinos rendition of Dior Homme Parfum and indeed just like the formula before this composition holds a lot in common with the Dior offering just with a little twist here and some rearrangement there.
    This time round you get a really nice, prominent and waxy iris accord thats roughed up a bit with a sprinkling of pepper. The scent overall feels smooth and easygoing and is nowhere near as dense/thick as DHP due to the leather being switched out for incense and this makes it a heck of a lot more versatile as the juice feels a lot more casual and playful because of how it combines the iris top with the creamy sandalwood base. Quite a simplistic and a fairly linear composition and just like VUI the iris sticks around for the whole performance plus the incense undertone actually makes this feel like its wafting off your skin which is a a nice touch.

A moderate projector that wraps you a nice scent bubble with around 9 hours showtime from 3 sprays.

Trussardi - Riflesso 20ml £17
    Riflesso by Trussardi is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, pink grapefruit and green apple; middle notes are geranium, violet leaves and lavender; base notes are leather, vetiver and tonka bean. Reviews:

Wow! this is one of the best smelling scent ive smelled! like 4 ladies that i know smelled it and they all liked it.

I would describe it as a mature leathery version of Yves Saint Lauren't L'Homme. Get the fruity base of L'Homme, add a great amount of ginger for scabrous effect, a beautiful leather, some violets for a Fahrenheit vibe and a bit of vanilla. The longevity and sillage are high. Love the fragrance, it's masculine, versatile but tasteful at the same time.

Bentley - Absolute 20ml £14.50
    As an extremely masculine, woody-oriental fragrance Bentley for Men Absolute offers the mysterious and intense character of oud, leaving a trail of sophisticated essences. Top notes encompass a vigorous blend of ginger, pink pepper and olibanum, followed by scents of papyrus, sandalwood and Atlas cedar in the heart of the composition. The base warms us additionally with amber, intense oud and moss. Reviews:

Somebody at Bentley Fragrances really liked Gucci Pour Homme! When I've smelled Bentley Intense first time I was instantly reminded to GPH, even if that wasn't that similar to call it a clone. But certainly had something from the Gucci. And now they decided to bring it back in its full glory! They even hired GPH perfumer, sir Michel Almairac!

Of course is not 100% GPH, but it's just as good and definitely have the same DNA, plus is an EDP now! I never knew I gonna like an incense based fragrance that much. It's more an acquiring taste, that's for sure. Very woody, dry and manly. Too bad that the performances on my skin are a bit too shy, but I guess is better like that, this is not a fragrance that I wanted to scream anyway.

And there we have it, all of them are in hand with same day shipping along with Creed - Aventus, Ermenegildo Zegna - Florentine Iris, Dior - Fève Délicieuse, Prada - Infusion de Vetiver and Valentino - Uomo Intense so feel free to dive in and scratch that fragrance itch the very next day

Default Re: [UK] Clive C 1872, Valentino Uomo Noir Absolu, Riflesso, Bentley Absolute, Zegna, Feve - All in

Picked up my 10mls of Feve Delicieuse from the post office today. Indeed delicious. And the card with Florentine Iris is currently scenting my desk space. Thanks Palm!

May I request 20ml of both the:

Valentino - Uomo Noir Absolu
    Trussardi - Riflesso

please.

Are you planning a TOAK Round 2 by the way? Can't commit yet but if you are I'll see what I can do.
    Thanks.
    Currently wearing: Jubilation XXV by Amouage

Received pure malt yesterday, brilliant scent, thanks.

Not sure if there is space on the coffee toak but I'd be up for a 15ml slot if there is..

Can you add me on the ultra la male as well please palm.
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

I drink and I know things Palmolive's Avatar

Latest updates:

TOAK - Coffee ordered

Tom Ford - Tuscan Leather payment requests out

Creed Viking - Bottle 1 payments requests out

Creed - Aventus Bottle 31 added and its another 17T01, woohoo!

TOAK - Vanilla Ice, 2 of the bottles have arrived and I'm awaiting delivery of the third.

All splits that were paid for over the weekend have been shipped, look forward to hearing your thoughts on them when they land

Hi Palmolive

Total noob here! I would like a Aventus 50ml please shoot me pay instructions etc thx

Hey all. Loving the creed aventus, just can't get enough. Looking for guidance.. I've got off the shelf jean paul gaultier male (the two tone blue stripey bottle.. sorry drunk). I wear this well, what are the stand out smells of this and is there an awesome better upgrade to this? Any advice appreciated.

Also how does the creed Viking stand up in regards to aventus? I splashed my boy in aventus to go to school today and teacher pulled me in to find out what it was. Haha

School kids wearing Aventus.....

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaster View Post
    School kids wearing Aventus.....
    Time to change my juice....

Hey Palm any chance of an Armani Royal Oud split?

Cheers

My Riflesso by Trussardi and Valentino Uomo Noir Absolu arrived today, many thanks indeed.

First impressions only are that the Noir Absolu is very wearable indeed and a good autumn fragrance, and the Riflesso is, well, quite strange, starts off really not to my liking at all, but develops into something much more pleasing - however on my skin it did not last long at all. More testing required for both!
    Currently wearing: Jubilation XXV by Amouage

Hello mate - any word on whether Viking bottle 2 will have the smaller 20ml split As well?

Dior - Fève Délicieuse landed today palm. Thankyou so much! I absolutely love it!! Really nice...sweet smell!

Hey Palm,

Postie just delivered my Aventus!
    Thanks for sample of Tom Ford btw [emoji106]
    Glad I grabbed a decant of this batch (17T01) with its amped up apple - quite different from the 16's I have (and a little brighter), a nice addition to the collection.

Cheers,

Chris.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Hi Palmolive send you a private message for some Aventus 1 X 50 ml if poss
    Cheers

Hi Palmolive,

Could you put me down for 50ml of Creed Green Irish Tweed please?

With very best wishes,
    Im333

I'll also take 50ml of Green Irish Tweed please.

Hi Palmolive, I'll take the last slot of GIT. Cheers

Good stuff, you guys have moved things along nicely! . I was wondering how long I'd have to wait for the split to complete ;-)

Hi Palmolive, please can you put me down for 2 spots (40ml) of the Amouage Reflection man. Thanks!
    Currently wearing: Individuel by Montblanc

Hi Palm,

I will take the last slot of reflection man.

Cheers [emoji482]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk