Code of Conduct
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
Results 991 to 1,013 of 1013

Default Re: [UK] Etro - Manrose, Zegna - Strength, Tauer - ACDD, Nishane - Hacivat, Aventus, Viking + more..

Can I be put down for:
    Muller Pure Malt 20ml
    Creed Viking 20ml
    Dior Ambre Nuit 10ml
    Floris 1962 10ml

Thanks

Default Re: [UK] Etro - Manrose, Zegna - Strength, Tauer - ACDD, Nishane - Hacivat, Aventus, Viking + more..

@Protoculture Deffo found Tonka better after it had dried down!
    Last edited by The_0ne; 10th December 2017 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote

Indeed, I've been wearing it today and its actually really nice after its mellowed a bit. The other half commented on it so it must be good as usually she doesn't even notice! haha.

Can you put me down for Guerlain - Vetiver & 20ml of manrose please mate

could you also put me down for another 20ml of mefisto please

I dont normally wake up to surprise packages but when I do, I know who its from!

Cheers Palm.... will update inabit

Basenotes Member

Please move my D&G split down to 10ml of ambre nuit Palmolive
    Thanks

Basenotes Member

Received Manrose spilt today, excellent service especially considering the weather conditions Palm. Can't wait to give it a few blasts.

What else can i say but keep digging out these frags bud.

Top service and a top man.

Cheers Bud
    Currently wearing: Herod by Parfums de Marly

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyr View Post
    Please move my D&G split down to 10ml of ambre nuit Palmolive
    Thanks
    Please put this request on hold .
    Thanks.

Basenotes Member

Hit myself with a few blasts of the Manrose juice bud, only been on my skin for less than a hour but very favourable at the moment, will report back when i've had a proper wearing of this, most properly at the weekend.

Cheers palm.

I don't know what the postmen in these parts do but I always seem to be a day behind everyone else! I bet my Manrose turns up tomorrow.

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by ProtoCulture View Post
    I don't know what the postmen in these parts do but I always seem to be a day behind everyone else! I bet my Manrose turns up tomorrow.
    With the weather conditions being as they are, i was surprised that i got mine today Bud, sometimes my postie turns up late in the day so fingers crossed for you as you never know. Long gone are the days when you had the same postie everyday and the post delivered early in the day.

Yeah I know, I'm just impatient I guess! Its not the first time I've been left hanging for an extra day though.

Quote Originally Posted by The_0ne View Post
    I dont normally wake up to surprise packages but when I do, I know who its from!

Cheers Palm.... will update inabit
    I have a filthy mind

Hi Palm, new user here. Can you put me down for 10ml of Tobacco Vanille please?

Thanks for the Boclet TOAK. All good but Incense comes out as the winner. I 'm possibly biased as it garnered a compliment on the first airing. The cardamom and cinnamon are fantastic but shortlived on me, then the spice gives way to a more balanced, clean and just sweet enough composition. Incense might just be hinted at, so if you're looking for dusty catholic church or eastern incense, you'll not find it here but to my nose it seems very well put together. Leather is somehow familiar but can't quite place it.

Great stuff once again, Palm. Thanks again for organising splits and TOAKs.

Have a good one

My delivery landed Palm. Thanks so much! Will report back when ive given them a spin!
    Currently wearing: Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaster View Post
    I have a filthy mind
    Haha..... there’s always one!!

Manrose picked up today - great work Palm

Manrose turned up today, will give it a go later. Cheers Palm!

Hey Palm

Can you put me down for Creed - Erolfa & Creed - Milliseme Imperial

Thanks

Hi Palmolive
    I'll take the last slot of MI if it's still available.
    Cheers Dave

Received my bottle of Aventus today after it being returned to the post office yesterday. Thanks very much, Palm!