Code of Conduct
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
Results 1,651 to 1,671 of 1671

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain LHomme Ideal Lintense, D&G Light Blue Italian Zest, AdP Mandorlo di Sicilia + M

DHC arrived yesterday, bless up the UK Split Mandem.

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain LHomme Ideal Lintense, D&G Light Blue Italian Zest, AdP Mandorlo di Sicilia + M

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyfists View Post
    DHC arrived yesterday, bless up the UK Split Mandem.
    Thumbs up

And what a perfect day to try it out and wear it.....Happy Friday Basenotes UK.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Basenotes Plus

Palm, Wow!! TOAK has arrived, and I'm loving them already.

They are all fab but I think Frapin - The Orchid Man is my favourite of the three, similar to Aventus but with a dash of pepper, the opening is fresh and the patchouli comes through also. Great scent!
    Renier - Crystal Rain again is really similar to Aventus on opening and again is bright and sharp. Perfect for daily wear in the hot weather. It does quickly turn to the leather dry down though.
    Lastly Detaille - Miles. This really IS the fruity scent to end all fruity scents! The opening has a True sweet strong pineapple and fruity note which eventually turns to that woody drydown. Huge sillage at first and longevity is average. A bit too strong (possibly) in the opening for me, but lovely after the initial blast.

Thanks for the introduction to these 3 , going to enjoy wearing them, and for the fast delivery as always.

afternoon

TOAK arrived this morning thanks for the great service

Cheers

ady

Hey Palm,
    TOAK arrived today, looking forward to trying them.
    First class service again, many thanks.

I'm guessing I have TOAK sitting at the Royal Mail depot right now. Hope it's not too warm in there.

Looking forward to wearing one tomorrow.
    Please see my "wanted samples thread"
    Looking for decants of French Lover and Chergui.
    Currently wearing: Miles by Detaille

The wife informs me the TOAK and creed split arrived home today. 5 more days till I can try them when I get home. An excellent service here, loving it.

Basenotes Member

Hi Palmolive
    TOAK arrived safely. What a great trio.
    Detaille - Miles is probably the least like Aventus but the one I prefer at the moment. Need to give them all a proper wearing though.
    Cheers
    Dave
    Currently wearing: Hacivat by Nishane

Hi Palm I'll have a slot on the new adp please.
    Cheers

Many thanks Pam TOAK arrived yesterday morning and I am looking forward to trying them all out

Picked up my Oud Wood this morning having been away all week. Great service, thanks Palm. (Also oud wood is sublime IMHO)

Picked up the TOAK this morning, not tried them yet but have sniffed them and so far they all smell great!

Thanks Palm.
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Hi Palm, picked up DHC today from the RM depot, great summer frag!

Money sent for Viking

I sprayed Miles Detaille earlier and immediately out of the bottle it reminded me of TF - Tobacco Vanille. I can't really smell the fruit or pineapple on me just sweetness. Sprayed it again now and it also reminds me of Bois d'Argent, maybe a slight hint of pineapple in the inital strong blast.
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Thanks for the updates folks, looking forward to everyones thoughts on the picks once you've given them a spin.

TOAK arrived yesterday, typically well packaged. Great service as always, cheers Palm.

TOAK arrived safely on Friday Palm - many thanks again for the opportunity to try scents I otherwise wouldn't know about. Great service, as always.

Bumper collection day for me today - TOAK Aventian and the Tom Ford Oud Wood.

Everything 100%, as always.

Thank.

Sorry for late post ... Aventus and GIT splits both arrived safe and sound. Thanks for the great service!

Hi Palm,

stick me down for a slot on the TOAK