Code of Conduct
Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2085

Default Re: [UK] Escada Magnetism

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtesti View Post
    Interested in a split of the new Prada Luna Rossa BLACK. Solid release. Smells awesome.
    Same here, after seeing Ashton's review I'm interested too.

Me too.

I own the original Luna Rossa and didn't like any of the flankers too much, but now you've got me interested.

I went into HoF this morning, had a sniff of Luna Rossa Black, its very nice, I thought it was similar to Valentino Uomo Intense, but a little lighter and not quite so heavy. Also tried Givenchy Gentleman EdP in The Fragrance Shop.

Out of the three I'd go LRB > VUI > GEdP.

Quote Originally Posted by ProtoCulture View Post
    I went into HoF this morning, had a sniff of Luna Rossa Black, its very nice, I thought it was similar to Valentino Uomo Intense, but a little lighter and not quite so heavy. Also tried Givenchy Gentleman EdP in The Fragrance Shop.

Out of the three I'd go LRB > VUI > GEdP.
    I have also tried it and it's great! Very interested in a split Palm! If you do put me down for it please

I could be tempted too...

As requested:

Prada - Luna Rossa Black 20ml £20
    See your world like never before with the Prada Luna Rossa Black Eau de Parfum Spray, a fragrance for men steeped in masculine energy. Between work and play lies Prada Luna Rossa Black, a seductive Eau de Parfum that’ll give you a brand new perspective. Inspired by urban exploration, the woody aroma echoes the possibilities and dangers of all situations with its intense composition that builds and crashes. Luna Rossa Black opens with a bright flash of vivacious bergamot and magnetic angelica facets. In the heart sophistication lingers as patchouli and coumarin make their intentions of seduction clear, before an amber base makes for a moody signature.

Mugler - Alien Man 20ml £21.75
    The Alien Man is confident, strong and optimistic. His fragrance gives him an extraordinary power to become himself and achieve his dreams. Make it happen with determination, strength and positivity. The composition is woody, leathery and aromatic. As stated in the press release, the creation consists of vibrations: "Electric vibrations" includes beech wood and dill tones; "Sensual vibration" consist of leather and cashmere, while "magnetic vibration" includes white amber.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [UK] Mugler - Alien Man, Prada Luna Rossa Black + The usual...

I'll try 20ml of Prada Luna Rossa Black please Palm, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    As requested:
    Legend.

Hi Palmolive

Could you put me down for Creed Viking and Green Irish Tweed 50ml for both. Many thanks.

Luna rossa and alien for me please Palm
    Currently wearing: Himalaya by Creed

Basenotes Member

PM sent for LRB ��

Hi Palm,

Please stick me down for a further three splits of Aventus (bottle 52),

Cheers,
    My Most Complimented:

1). Aventus - Creed
    2). Sauvage - Dior
    3). Allure Homme Sport - Chanel
    4). L'Homme - Prada
    5). Acqua Di Gio Profumo - Giorgio Armani

Hello Palm, please stick me down for LRB and Mugler splits.

Hi palm
    Could you put me down for Prada - Luna Rossa Black 20ml please
    Thanks
    Currently wearing: Dunhill Edition by Dunhill

Put me down for the Alien Man please mate
    Currently wearing: Chrome Pure by Azzaro

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Baccarat Rouge 540

Can I order for 10ml of this please?

Many thanks.

Ill take the last slot on the Luna Rossa if its still available please

Cheers

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Do Yuzu? ft Olfactive Studio - Still Life In Rio, Aesop - Tacit, Esteban - Songe du

TOAK time:

TOAK - Do Yuzu? 30ml £47/15ml £28
    Sun is shining, weather is sweet, make you want to sniff up on these three… After sampling a grip of yuzu based scents this TOAKs ready to roll with the best of this genre in one handy pick for your pleasure. Still Life is effervescently fresh whilst Tacit walks on the wild side and the Songe sings off your skin. Check:

Olfactive Studio - Still Life In Rio 10ml
    Opens with yuzu, ginger, mint and lemon essence. It blossoms and heats up with a blend of peppers, Jamaican hot peppers and coconut water, finishing with rum and Brazilian Copaiba essences. Review:

Exotic and luminous, an infectious and fun fragrance that manages to capture the warmth and character of vibrant Rio perfectly. The fragrance is bursting with zesty citruses elevated by mint and ginger. The warm heart is accentuated by a cocktail of pepper and the smooth, creaminess of coconut milk. Brazilian Copaiba balm adds body and depth, and a delicious rum accord carries the fragrance long into the night…
    Aesop - Tacit 10ml
    The fragrance starts with refreshing citrus notes, among which the most prominent one is yuzu. To provide the scents of the Mediterranean the heart offers intense green basil. The spicy, long-lasting base closes with vetiver and cloves flavor to ensure subtle warmth. Review:

This stuff smells super fresh and I feel like I get more than one note of vetiver. I catch a dirty sycomore like vetiver when smelling it close to skin but as it projects it smells more like a semi-sweet vetiver. The yuzu and sweet basil take this to the next level of freshness. Good sillage.
    Esteban - Songe du Yuzu 10ml
    Top notes are yuzu, bergamot and cardamom; middle notes are rhubarb, jasmine and green tea; base notes are musk, cedar and tonka bean.

An uplifting, aromatic composition with a pronounced crisp sweetness of trendy rhubarb and dynamic citrus blend opens the composition accentuated by cardamom; in the heart are tea notes connected with solar jasmine and rhubarb based on the velvety depth of musk, cedar and balsamic tonka.
    And there we have it. 9 slots, lets get it popping!

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Do Yuzu? ft Olfactive Studio - Still Life In Rio, Aesop - Tacit, Esteban - Songe du

Aventus landed Palm, all good as always.

Hi Palm,

Can you out me down for 30ml of the TOAK please?

Cheers

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Basenotes Plus

50ml Aventus split arrived this morning thank you Palm

Thanks for the updates folks.

Everyone who is awaiting a Creed allocation will receive theirs at some point this week. Apologies for the shipping delay, I didn't realize quite how much time it would take to decant, package and post 6 liters of juice as I've had a hectic few weeks but its all sorted now.

Cheers

Palm - could I get a 15ml on the TOAK Yuzu?

Cheers,

A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got my Aventus 50ml today thanks a lot palm

My Aventus 50ml arrived today. Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Thanks for the updates folks.

Everyone who is awaiting a Creed allocation will receive theirs at some point this week. Apologies for the shipping delay, I didn't realize quite how much time it would take to decant, package and post 6 liters of juice as I've had a hectic few weeks but its all sorted now.

Cheers
    Hi Palm

New you were gonna be busy decanting all that juice, so no need to apologize for the delay's in shipping it out.....you did well to source all that juice in one hit bro.

Right just letting you know my Aventus has also landed Bud, top notch service as usual.

Gotta admit i'm tempted with the new TOAK split as well, will do a bit more homework on the juice's before i pull the trigger.

Cheers Palm
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

What is the general pricing on shipping to the US?

Ill take a 15ml split on the TOAK please Palm been wanting to sample more from Olfactive Studio since Woody Mood.

Both aventus and GIT have arrived palm. Cheers

Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast