Code of Conduct
Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 1829

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Aventian ft. Renier - Crystal Rain, Detaille - Miles, Frapin - The Orchid Man

Is anyone up for splits of dior feve delicieuse and dior bois d'argent???

Just smelt them again when going through duty free and realised I don’t have either of them!!

Default Re: [UK] Mancera - Hindu Kush & Incense Gold plus the usual fonky stuff...

Hi Palmolive - is the BR 540 extrait or EDP?

Default Re: [UK] Mancera - Hindu Kush & Incense Gold plus the usual fonky stuff...

Hi Palm. I'll take the remaining 10ml Tom Ford - Nero Portofino to kick that one off.

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Aventian ft. Renier - Crystal Rain, Detaille - Miles, Frapin - The Orchid Man

Palm received the oud wood Tom ford . As always impeccable service!
    Forgot how nice this one smells for me glad I got involved in this split ..
    Thanks again

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by s7mba View Post
    Wondering if I can gauge some interest in Creed Love in Black and Tom Ford Fabulous?

I would be up for 80ml love in black and 50 ml fn fabulous
    Echoing the above, anyone?

Palm, could I have a slot in the GIT split please.

Quote Originally Posted by STILL_Agy View Post
    Hi Palmolive - is the BR 540 extrait or EDP?
    EDP bud. I may add the extrait version if there is call for it but upon sampling I preferred the way the EDP wore a heck of a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo12 View Post
    Palm received the oud wood Tom ford . As always impeccable service!
    Forgot how nice this one smells for me glad I got involved in this split ..
    Thanks again
    Fully agree there bud, was so impressed when I inhaled it that I had to wonder why I hadn't tried it for so long but that said Royal Oud has been sorting all of my requirements in that style for a while now but there is something really nice about Oud Wood that makes it stand on its own merits. Think I may even be starting to like it more than M7 Vintage and that really is something.

Anyone got any recommendations for similar warm, spicy, wooden style scents? I'd tried a truck load of "proper" oud fragrances for a previous TOAK and found the Creed, YSL and Tom Ford offerings to be the best for my taste due to their immense wearability and how well they were blended whilst a lot of the other stuff was just too out there/barnyard/WTF inducing.

Dior Homme Cologne 1 & 2 shipping tomorrow. Taking the rest of slots on bottle 2 for myself as there is a night and day difference in this one when applied from a sample compared to a proper belt. Went heavy on the trigger and was uber impressed by how crisp, fresh and realistic it is as well as its performance.

TOAK - Aventian update. 2 out of the 3 selections have arrived, am waiting for the final one before shipping as the perfumer has been away at a trade show and it appears he's a one man band as no one was holding down the fort to post out the orders. Will update the first post as per usual when its en route and looking forward to your thoughts on the picks as we could very easily do another TOAK using 3 that didn't make the first selection...

Hi Palm,

Could you pop us down for 20ml of Nio please.

Cheers
    Please see my "wanted samples thread"
    Looking for decants of French Lover and Chergui.

[QUOTE=Palmolive;4342185]EDP bud. I may add the extrait version if there is call for it but upon sampling I preferred the way the EDP wore a heck of a lot more[QUOTE]

Please put me down for a 20ml BR 540
    Thanks

Received my royal oud today. Excellent service. Thank you

Hi Palm, please can you add me in to Creed - Aventus Bottle 48 50ml £57

Cheers

Royal Oud received with thanks

Tom Ford Oud Wood arrived safely today. Thanks Palm.

Basenotes Member

last slot for GIT - let's go lads, I need to procure some before my holiday

Morning Palm,

Oud wood collected from post office.
    Much appreciated as always.

Cheers

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Hi Palm,

Tom Ford Oud Wood arrived. Thoroughly impressed and started using straightaway. Thanks ever so much for excellent super fast service.

Royal oud received, amazing service as always and a lovely juice!

I can't resist it. Please put me down for another 20ml Mancera - Hindu Kush.

Not something I'd wear every day but I love it.

Hi Palm,

Sorry been bogged down with work. Mefisto arrived and is excellent, as always

MoC

I'll take the last 10ml of Hindu Kush if it's still available. Thanks

New additions:

Acqua di Parma - Mandorlo di Sicilia 20ml £20
    The top notes bring the touches of Sicily with sweet freshness of bergamot, united with Frangipani flower, orange blossom, green almond, and star anise. The heart introduces the notes of white peach, coffee grains and white jasmine. The base is composed of velvety and powdery Bourbon vanilla, light musk, cedar and milky warm sandal wood. Review:

Mandorlo di Sicilia is an almond scent that, in contrast to many other almond fragrances, does not smell of cherry syrup, baking aroma or heavy powder. I appreciate that so much! It's still very sweet and gourmand. The main notes are almond and vanilla, with a creamy and milky quality. It's delicious. Star anise is also very noticeable, but it doesn't turn to a licorice scent. It's more of an interesting contrast between the slightly bitter, spicy anise and the milky vanilla and almond. I can't really detect the other notes, but it makes sense that there is also something fruity and something balsamic in it, subtle in the background. Mandorlo is quite linear, but still well blended and not too simple, in a smooth and cozy way and not cloying or overwhelming. It's lovely and really long lasting.
    D&G - Light Blue Italian Zest PH 20ml £20
    Top notes are grapefruit, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are rosemary, sichuan pepper and palisander rosewood; base notes are musk, incense and oakmoss. Review:

I really think this is a fantastic scent. The opening is super duper lemony with the light blue DNA noticeable in the background. As much as I love the opening and the presentation, to me the dry down is very similar to Light blue intense (which I own already) so I most likely will not be getting a full bottle. A super refreshing scent for the upcoming warmer months!
    Guerlain - L’Homme Ideal L’intense 20ml £27/10ml £17
    The scent is announced as a masculine, luxurious and elegant, with oriental-woody and spicy composition. Intensity is the high point of this new interpretation, according to the brand. It contains notes of fiery spices like chilli and cardamom at its opening, followed by the heart of leather and Bulgarian rose, based on smoked woody notes. Review:

Tried this. A pure perfection. Imagine the story where L'Homme Ideal meets Habit and that will be L'Intense. More oriental, more classy, more Guerlain. Cherry/tonka is here, but a chemical sweetness has been replaced by a beautiful citrusy leatherness of Habit Rouge with a touch of incense added. The best L'Homme Ideal ever.
    Mancera - Cedrat Boise Bottle 2 30ml £29
    Top notes are bergamot, sicilian lemon, black currant and spicy notes; middle notes are fruity notes, water jasmine and patchouli leaf; base notes are sandalwood, cedar, leather, moss, white musk and vanilla. Review:

Absolutely beautiful men's fragrance. Fresh, fruity, tart, semi musky, and extremely epic sillage. Major compliment getter and lasts for a good deal of time. One of the best bang for your bucks niche fragrances on the market. Signature scent worthy for sure! 9/10

TOAK - Aventian Round 1 has shipped. Looking forward to your thoughts on the selection as the weather is just perfect for bringing the best out of these fruity scents. Round 2 will be up for another 7 days before making way for the next TOAK so sign up now if you missed out the first time round.

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain L’Homme Ideal L’intense, D&G Light Blue Italian Zest, AdP Mandorlo di Sicilia + M

20ml Italian Zest please, my brother.
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain L’Homme Ideal L’intense, D&G Light Blue Italian Zest, AdP Mandorlo di Sicilia + M

Hey Palmolive, put me down for the Creed - Aventus Bottle 48 please bud

Just to say, TF OW appeared today after some minor delays, perfectly packed, nice one Palm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi palm can you put me down for 50ml of creed aventus
    cheers adrian

Hi Palm,

DHC arrived today - nice freshie, not what I was expecting! One for the blazing heat :-)

Cheers

Basenotes Plus

Hi Palm,

Let's try Guerlain - L’Homme Ideal L’intense 20 ml please, sounds interesting for the colder weather days. Thanks

Hi.

Please put me down for Mancera - Cedrat Boise 30ml.

Cheers.

Hello Palm,

DHC received today - thanks!

Can you add me to the Mancera - Cedrat Boise Bottle 2 split?
    Currently wearing: The Orchid Man by Frapin

Morning Palm,

Can I take the last two slots on the Aventus please?

Cheers

Morning!

Collected my DHC this morning - fab service as always!

Cheers

Daz