Code of Conduct
Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 2096

Default Re: [UK] FOAK - Louis Vuitton ft. L’Immensité, Nouveau Monde, Orage, Sur la Route, Au Hasard

Sign me up for the 40ml TF combo, thanks.
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Default Re: [UK] FOAK - Louis Vuitton ft. L’Immensité, Nouveau Monde, Orage, Sur la Route, Au Hasard

Hi Palm

I'm in for the 20ml LV Au Hasard split.

Thanks

Gary

20ml Noir Extreme please Palm.

Afternoon Palm, can you put me down for 20ml of the Au Hasard please!

Basenotes Member

Default Re: [UK] Aventus (17N01 - Same Day Shipping), Floris, HdP + Lots Of Cheap Designers Just Added...

Hi Palmolive
    Could you take me off the Aventus split please?
    Cheers
    Currently wearing: Hacivat by Nishane

Palm, could you put me down for a slot in the Creed silver Mountain water please

Hi Palm - Bois du Portugal arrived safe and sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Palm, Is there any chance of you doing a Creed Royal Princess Oud split again - she's run out :-(

Put me down for 20ml Louis Vuitton - Au Hasard please mate

Please can you remove me from the BR540 split, Palm.

Any chance of a Federic Malle French Lover split, if there is enough interest?

Morning Palm,

BDP, Erolfa and FM TOAK all here safe and sound!

Much appreciated as always.

Cheers

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Palm
    I'm in for the aventus and the Creed silver Mountain water splits, just wondering if I'll be getting them by Thursday 19th?
    Andy

BdP arrived yesterday palm. Well worth the wait, cheers

Hey Palm, Erolfa Just arrived... it’s like they’ve bottled the theme tune to Howard’s Way!

Big thumbs up from me!

Cheers!

Palm stick me down for a hit on noir extreme ..cheers

Hi Palm,

BdP and Erolfa arrived safe and sound thanks!

Hey Palm. Thanks a million. Erolfa and Freddy TOAK landed this morning. Love Erolfa which im roadtesting at the mo. Very fresh. You can tell its a Creed jobbie.
    Currently wearing: Himalaya by Creed

Hey Palm, doesn't look like anyones going for the TF combo so can you remove me from that and add me to the single TF Noir extreme and Louis Vuitton - Au Hasard splits. Ta
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Erolfa landed here too, not bad, glad I only got 20ml as its not my fave Creed frag thus far. Glad I had the opportunity to sample it though.

Thank you Palm.

Go on then, you twisted my arm. I'll take the last slot of TF Noir Extreme if I'm not too late.

2 slots left on Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Baccarat Rouge 540 Bottle 4 and what a stunner of scent it is. I'd say its a pretty safe blind buy because if you search this thread we went through three bottles real quick and everyone who smelled it was bowled over by its simple complexity as its truly unlike anything else you'll ever sniff.

TOAK - Frederic Malle shipping has been delayed to 16/07 instead of today due to running out of packaging supplies.

TOAK - Maison Martin Margiela will also ship on 16/07 as its just landed and will be decanted over the weekend and I have a feeling that Mancera - Incense Gold will also land in a few so will get that out as and when too.

Default Re: [UK] Louis Vuitton - Au Hasard, BR540, Aventus, Spice & Wood...

I'd be interested in joining a split of this one:- Balade Sauvage: Christian Dior.

Just read a review by a fellow Basenoter, Buysblind. He's always worth listening to....here is his opinion: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/455...-Summer-Choice!

10ml of Au Hasard for me please Palm
    Currently wearing: Himalaya by Creed

I have resisted long enough! I will take a slot on the MFK 540 please.

Quote Originally Posted by HDD8 View Post
    I'd be interested in joining a split of this one:- Balade Sauvage: Christian Dior.

Just read a review by a fellow Basenoter, Buysblind. He's always worth listening to....here is his opinion: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/455...-Summer-Choice!
    May be interested in that too - the reviews for it so far are fantastic.

Update: Erolfa arrived. Thank you Palm
    Last edited by Nastka; 13th July 2018 at 10:55 AM.

Basenotes Member

I'll take 10ml of Au Hasard please, if still available. Thanks

Hi Palm, can you please remove me from Creed - Love In White For Her 50ml - thank you!

Hi, ill take remaining 10ml of Louis Vuitton - Au Hasard if still available

Palm
    If 10ml of Louis Vuitton Au Hassard still available I will take this please.
    Thanks
    Currently wearing: Dunhill Edition by Dunhill

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 LastLast