Code of Conduct
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70
Results 2,071 to 2,095 of 2095

Default Re: [UK] Louis Vuitton - Au Hasard, BR540, Aventus, Spice & Wood...

Quote Originally Posted by HDD8 View Post
    I'd be interested in joining a split of this one:- Balade Sauvage: Christian Dior.

Just read a review by a fellow Basenoter, Buysblind. He's always worth listening to....here is his opinion: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/455...-Summer-Choice!
    I would be interested in this too. Also Christian Dior Cologne Royale split would be nice.....maybe a Dior TOAK is in need

Quote Originally Posted by HDD8 View Post
    I'd be interested in joining a split of this one:- Balade Sauvage: Christian Dior.

Just read a review by a fellow Basenoter, Buysblind. He's always worth listening to....here is his opinion: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/455...-Summer-Choice!
    Hmmm, yeah that has my interest too.

Iíll take the last 20ml of Issey Miyake - L'eau d'Issey Noir Ambre please Palm

Hey Palm,
    Could you put me down for 50ml Creed Aventus please.

Hi palm,

Can you put me down for the millisime imperial please ?

Default Re: [UK] Aventus (17N01 - Same Day Shipping), Floris, HdP + Lots Of Cheap Designers Just Added...

Thanks Palm, the Creed Virgin Island Water arrived on time and smells great

I'll take the last 10ml of Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Noir Ambre please Palm.

F.M. TOAK arrived this morning, thanks Palm.
    Looking forward to trying them out.

Basenotes Member

MM TOAK arrived this morning. Thanks

Basenotes Plus

MM TOAK & Incense Gold arrived this morning, thanks very much.

Both TOAK's landed this lunchtime thinking about leaving the MM in the drawer till the seasons change thanks for the split.

MM TOAK arrived thank you :-)

Any chance of a TF F**cking Fabulous split? I can only find US splitters with it, would be nice for one for us UK basenoters

Basenotes Plus

Hi Palm, TOAKs' - Frederic Malle & Maison Martin Margiela arrived safely today thank you sir, look forward to trying them out in due course.

Hi Palm

TOAK arrived safely today.

Many thanks

Gary

Hey Palm...MM Toak and INcense Gold arrived this morning. Thanks very much for your high standard of service and promptness.
    It's quite unusual (Incense Gold) I get hit with a bubble gum coming together. After a little while on...it also reminds me of a certain perfume that i smelt in my last job...like a JLO, or Beyonce or SJP concoction.
    I will literally like any fragrance...so im staying the course...i am enjoying it!
    Currently wearing: Himalaya by Creed

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - John Varvatos ft. Artisan Pure, Dark Rebel Rider, Platinum Edition

Thanks for the updates folks, looking forward to your impressions once you've given your latest acquisitions a spin on skin. In the interim I present:

TOAK - John Varvatos 30ml £26/60ml £44
    Three of the best from this rather quiet house as requested. Artisan Pure is as pristine as an iced out mountain cap, Dark Rebel Rider is black as the Ace of Spades and Platinum edition is a combination of yin and yang with its balanced accords. 12 slots, lets get it on!

John Varvatos - Artisan Pure 10ml
    Top notes: lemon, bergamot, mandarin, clementine, thyme, marjoram. Heart: petitgrain, ginger. Base: woods, orris root, amber, musk. Review:

Artisan Pure, the prodigy child of the Varvatos family, they say. The brilliant kid who puts all of his siblings to shame. This is probably one of my whitest, brightest, well, purest scent in my collection. It holds up to the name. You will get a lot of white flowers in these. Neroli comes to my nose even if it's not listed here. Petitgrain, orange, clementine, they all shine beautifully. There's also a good deal of lemon too so it will get quickly to your head. Some people might find it a bit too sharp. I find it like a laser, right on point. It's summer time, it's hot, don't look further, you'll stand out in the big heat.
    John Varvatos - Dark Rebel Rider 10ml
    Top notes are bitter orange, aldehydes, saffron, marjoram and hyssop; middle notes are orris, osmanthus, black violet, rock rose, olibanum, resin and tolu balsam; base notes are russian leather, cacao, vanila, atlas cedar, patchouli and woody notes. Review:

My husband bought this as a blind buy. Upon spraying it has a resinous leathery scent that is very masculine and mysterious at the same time. Definitely donít sniff straight from the bottle as it is quite strong and can be off-putting but on the skin it gives off that wonderful leather scent that just smells really good!! Not sure with longevity as my husband hasnít worn it long enough to see but so far a great scent for colder weather.

Update: This has monster projection! When my husband sprays it on I could smell the fragrance 3 metres away and it polarises the room. The longevity is quite good with over 6 hours and the sweet leathery scent is as strong as ever. A great buy!
    John Varvatos - Platinum Edition 10ml
    Top notes are bergamot, bitter orange, sage, coriander, ceylon cinnamon and myrtle; middle notes are incense, vetiver and leather; base notes are woodsy notes, amber and white sandalwood. Review:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. John Varvatos house releases some of the most masculine, unique and mature fragrances for men. Platinum is not my favorite, but it's my kind of fragrance with its manly sandalwood, woods and amber with a touch of citrus to balance everything out... such as rugged composition. Not for boys. Men only. Preferable gentlemen. However, younger guys with a mature personality can pull this off. One last note: This Platinum Edition is a MILF magnet. Thus, I'm only "allowed" to wear it with the wife.
    And there we have it. Nothing astoundingly groundbreaking to my nostrils but perfect for those of you that are looking for something discreet/office safe as this is what it seems the range is intended for. Iíve listed this one in 30ml and 60ml offerings as I found I had to go quite heavy on the trigger to get the performance I wanted out of them whilst sampling plus they are cheap anyway so get in where you fit in!

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - John Varvatos ft. Artisan Pure, Dark Rebel Rider, Platinum Edition

MMM toak arrived, thanks Palm.
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Hi Palm,

FM TOAK arrived safe and sound yesterday. Great service as always, thanks.

Hi Palm, Erolfa just arrived today. Top service as always, many thanks.

CostaBlanca

Hell yeah sign me up for the JV TOAK! Been waiting on that one.

Meh, can't edit my posts, that'll be 30ml please Palm.

60ml rather, you've done the sizes the other way around, to catch me out no doubt, it worked! I assumed it was 30ml and 15ml.

Sorry for the triple post buddy.

I got the Erolfa and BdP safe and sound. Thank you so much. The black sprayers are excellent btw.

Hi Palm,
    TOAK arrived, thanks again.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70