Code of Conduct
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Molehills, Aventus (Same Day Shipping), Dior Privee, Tom Ford, Erolfa, Tauer L'eau,

VIW arrived safe and sound, one of the best summer scents around , thanks again Palmolive.

I drink and I know things

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Molehills, Aventus (Same Day Shipping), Dior Privee, Tom Ford, Erolfa, Tauer L'eau,

Picked up the Chanel Sycomore today and will decant it over the weekend for Monday shipping. I'm considering splitting one of the 50ml allocations down into 10mls for £17 shipped as one member didn't pay. PM if you're interested as there is only 30ml left spare.

Booze & Baccy ordered.

Default Re: [UK] Decants - Aventus? MI? VIW? RO? BdP? Enigma? Ore? Kiste? You choose and we'll split.

Hi Palmolive, please could you put me down for the Neroli Portofino split? Also, I presume you will do another split of Creed Erolfa soon; if so could you put me down for that too? Many thanks.

Booze & Baccy despatched look forward to your thoughts on this composition.

Less than a fortnight left for the Molehills TOAK so sign up now if you're interested in some silvery mountainesque wares that are highly acclaimed as there are only 5 slots left before it wanders off into the sunset.

Booze and Baccy received - the opening hits like a wrecking ball but then smoothes out into a lovely tobacco scent. More aromatic on my skin than expected, not saying this is a bad thing at all though. Cheers!

Wow! I've just been transported back 35 years - absolutely love this booze and baccy.
    Reminds me of some of the old fashioned aftershaves my grandad used to wear.
    Massive smoke and Bayleaf hit at the beginning with a nice amount of incense.
    This is in the same ball park as a Tauer frag.....thinking lonestar memories crossed with laddm 'l'air du working mens club'

Sporting chanel sycomore on the other arm, unfortunately it's just been kicked out of the working mens club for ordering a martini.

Great service as usual and some incredible frags.
    Cheers Palm,

Chris

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Hi Palm,

Thanks for the previous splits, would be grateful if you'd add me to the list for the next Erolfa when you can.

Cheers.
    Currently wearing: Bleu de Chanel by Chanel

Received my chanel sycomore split, thanks Palm
    Currently wearing: Sycomore (new) by Chanel

My Booze and Baccy landed yesterday. I haven't had a spray yet as I was doused in VIW so saving for Friday night thanks Palmolive

4 days and 3 slots left for the Molehills TOAK.

Sign up now before the opportunity slides by as these three are perfect for the summertime.

Thanks so much for the baccy and booze. Excellent service mate!

Can you put me down for: Amouage - Jubilation XXV Bottle 5 and Amouage - Reflection Man please?

Also what kind of price would the current TOAK sell for...retail? Yeah im being a lazy...!&"&

I think ill put my name down for a slot on that too, please

Well, time to lose my split virginity - could you kindly put me down for the TOAK split, please?

Thanks!