Code of Conduct
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Molehills, Aventus (Same Day Shipping), Dior Privee, Tom Ford, Erolfa, Tauer L'eau,

Picked up the Chanel Sycomore today and will decant it over the weekend for Monday shipping. I'm considering splitting one of the 50ml allocations down into 10mls for £17 shipped as one member didn't pay. PM if you're interested as there is only 30ml left spare.

Booze & Baccy ordered.

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Molehills, Aventus (Same Day Shipping), Dior Privee, Tom Ford, Erolfa, Tauer L'eau,

Chanel Sycomore despatched, Creed Erolfa ordered

Default Re: [UK] Decants - Aventus? MI? VIW? RO? BdP? Enigma? Ore? Kiste? You choose and we'll split.

Hi Palmolive, please could you put me down for the Neroli Portofino split? Also, I presume you will do another split of Creed Erolfa soon; if so could you put me down for that too? Many thanks.

Booze & Baccy despatched look forward to your thoughts on this composition.

Less than a fortnight left for the Molehills TOAK so sign up now if you're interested in some silvery mountainesque wares that are highly acclaimed as there are only 5 slots left before it wanders off into the sunset.

Basenotes Junkie crashtestbrummie's Avatar

Booze and Baccy received - the opening hits like a wrecking ball but then smoothes out into a lovely tobacco scent. More aromatic on my skin than expected, not saying this is a bad thing at all though. Cheers!
    Currently wearing: Encre Noire by Lalique

Wow! I've just been transported back 35 years - absolutely love this booze and baccy.
    Reminds me of some of the old fashioned aftershaves my grandad used to wear.
    Massive smoke and Bayleaf hit at the beginning with a nice amount of incense.
    This is in the same ball park as a Tauer frag.....thinking lonestar memories crossed with laddm 'l'air du working mens club'

Sporting chanel sycomore on the other arm, unfortunately it's just been kicked out of the working mens club for ordering a martini.

Great service as usual and some incredible frags.
    Cheers Palm,

Chris

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Hi Palm,

Thanks for the previous splits, would be grateful if you'd add me to the list for the next Erolfa when you can.

Cheers.
    Currently wearing: New Haarlem by Bond No. 9

Received my chanel sycomore split, thanks Palm

My Booze and Baccy landed yesterday. I haven't had a spray yet as I was doused in VIW so saving for Friday night thanks Palmolive

4 days and 3 slots left for the Molehills TOAK.

Sign up now before the opportunity slides by as these three are perfect for the summertime.

Thanks so much for the baccy and booze. Excellent service mate!

Can you put me down for: Amouage - Jubilation XXV Bottle 5 and Amouage - Reflection Man please?

Also what kind of price would the current TOAK sell for...retail? Yeah im being a lazy...!&"&

I think ill put my name down for a slot on that too, please
    Currently wearing: Gucci Intense Oud by Gucci

Well, time to lose my split virginity - could you kindly put me down for the TOAK split, please?

Thanks!

Erolfa arrived and despatched

One slot left for the Molehills TOAK, last two days so make it happen.

Default Re: [UK] Decants - Aventus? MI? VIW? RO? BdP? Enigma? Ore? Kiste? You choose and we'll split.

Hi

Can you put me down for a bottle of Creed Aventus?

Cheers

Basenotes Member

Palm,
    If I'm not too late could I have the last TOAK slot please

Hi

First post, nooby alert!

I'm interested in putting my name down for Creed Aventus 50ml.

'm in the UK, can anyone explain how the split process (payment & delivery) work?

Also, to OP ... typically, have you any idea how long it would be before you'd have enough people to send out the next Creed Aventus 50ml?

Will

Quote Originally Posted by NIWILL View Post
    Hi

First post, nooby alert!

I'm interested in putting my name down for Creed Aventus 50ml.

'm in the UK, can anyone explain how the split process (payment & delivery) work?

Also, to OP ... typically, have you any idea how long it would be before you'd have enough people to send out the next Creed Aventus 50ml?

Will
    Welcome aboard bud, Aventus is always kept in hand for same day shipping via 1st class signed for as are a few others that change (see ones with green text next to them for info).

Sent you a PM in regards to your allocation. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Welcome aboard bud, Aventus is always kept in hand for same day shipping via 1st class signed for as are a few others that change (see ones with green text next to them for info).

Sent you a PM in regards to your allocation. Cheers
    Good job, now replied.

Erolfa received , thanks mate.

Erolfa arrived this morning palm. Another great split, cheers

Hi Palmolive - please can you put me down for 50ml of aventus. Thank you

Creed Aventus 50 ml received. Thanks Palmolive!

Erolfa arrived this morning, thanks
    Much appreciated.

Hi mate could I take another creed Aventus 50ml? PM your bank details again and I'll get it paid asap. Thanks

Aventus arrived nice and early this morning after only ordering yesterday! Thanks Palmolive!

Thumbs up Re: [UK] TOAK - Molehills, Aventus (Same Day Shipping), Dior Privee, Tom Ford, Erolfa, Tauer L'eau,

Hi Bud

Just paid you for the TOAK split.

Cheers
    Currently wearing: Interlude Man by Amouage

Latest additions:

TOAK - Making Waves 30ml £32

Whilst we wait for the seasonal shift to unleash the coffee TOAK I’ve whipped together three aquatics that are, as usual, not your average composition. The Jaipur offering is an oriental/spicy aquatic that smells totally unique and has immense lasting power. The discontinued Fahrenheit Aqua presents the most harmoniously blended opposing facets as it smells fresh, contemporary, retro and timeless all at once. Rounding out the selection is the under the radar Maestrale which smells like a cool breeze across a beach and is by far one of the most interesting takes on this style.

Jaipur Homme Limited Edition 10ml
    Jaipur Homme Limited Edition comes in a package inspired by arabesque motifs and turquoise colors of the sea that represent shades of flowers and plants in the sunlit city of Jaipur. The new fragrance reinvents the original oriental-spicy formula as woody-aquatic composition of rare elegance. The composition begins with a water splash, fresh melon and the sensuality of cloves. As the original, this heart also features spicy aromas of nutmeg and cinnamon, laid on the base of amber wood and vanilla. The nose is Annick Menardo.

Dior Fahrenheit Aqua 10ml
    Aqua Fahrenheit, a masculine scent that offers a new kind of refreshment, is dedicated to adventurers and freelancers whose spirit knows no bounds. The start of the composition symbolizes the element of water that gradually takes on the characteristics of fire.
    It opens with lively Italian citruses – fresh tangerine and grapefruit. Intense floral notes of violet in the heart are updated with aromatic basil and mint. The signature base of burning woods features notes of vetiver from Haiti and leather. The composition is signed by perfumer Francois Demachy.

Profumi di Pantelleria Maestrale 10ml
    Maestrale is the smell of natural power, silence, calmness and strength of the Mediterranean breeze, followed by the relaxing sound of ocean waves. It is ideal for poetic men; for the dreamers who enjoy the raw nature. Top notes: bergamot, lavender and rhubarb. Heart: rum, carnation, iris, cardamom and coriander. Base: cedar, vetiver and ambrette seed. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurizio Cerizza.

Armani Prive - Cuir Majeste 20ml £50
    Cuir Majesté is the new irresistible Eau de Parfum from Armani/Privé. Dedicated to the city of London, this fascinating perfume serves as an ode to the history and culture of the city, embodied in a sensual and contemporary scent, exclusively available at Harrods.
    Opening with incense embellished by notes of dried fruit, the luxurious scent shifts into warm notes of leather and tobacco infused with osmanthus flowers. The May rose heart is enveloped by intense vanilla, while its magnetism reaches its climax with a base rich with touches of orcanox and languid mosses . Hypnotic and warm, with woody, tobacco, and floral traits, Cuir Majesté is a compelling fragrance, which enchants the skin of both men and women.

Top notes: Incense, osmanthus
    Middle notes: Leather, may rose absolute
    Base notes: Oud, vanilla

D&G - The One EDP 30ml £21
    Dolce & Gabbana launched The One for Men in 2008 as the fragrance intended to become a masculine classics. In 2015, The One for Men Eau de Parfum appears as an enhanced, denser version of the scent. The elegant top notes of coriander, basil and grapefruit are leading to the heart where there is a warm blend of ginger, orange blossom and cardamom. Tobacco, sensual amber and cedar leave their mark at the base of the perfume. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Polge.

Issey Miyake - L’eau d’Issey Summer 2010 LE 30ml £16
    It opens with luminous citruses. A combination of yuzu and mandarin is enhanced in a heart with accords of cardamom and sage. A base finishes with vetiver and amber.

Prada - Infusion de Vetiver 20ml £14
    Infusion de Vetiver contains accords of Haitian vetiver, purple ginger, Tunisian neroli, Italian bergamot and Turkish rose.

Mugler - Pure Havane 20ml £16
    The composition opens with fresh tobacco leaves and honey, followed by notes of patchouli, vanilla and bitter cocoa. The base is warm and oriental with notes with labdanum, amber and styrax.

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Making Waves ft. Jaipur Homme Ltd Ed, Fahrenheit Aqua, PdP Maestrale + Lots more....

Hi Palm,
    Can I have a slot on the TOAK and also one for the D&G please?

Cheers,

Chris

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Making Waves ft. Jaipur Homme Ltd Ed, Fahrenheit Aqua, PdP Maestrale + Lots more....

Hi Palm
    Can i take a spot on the toak please

Count me in on the Pure Havane split, tried this one a few days ago and wouldn't mind adding a decant to the collection!
    Currently wearing: New Haarlem by Bond No. 9