Code of Conduct

Default Byredo Oliver Peeples

Tested this at Barney's. Smells pretty good! Anyone with experience with this one? I have a small sample will try out soon. Also tried 1996 which isn't bad.

McLean, NYC, & Búzios

Default Re: Byredo Oliver Peeples

Tried this at Nieman Marcus in my area. It was OK but nothing special IMO.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I really like it. Got a free sample and bought it not long after. Dunno, just different than anything else I had and it worked. Very good longevity for me, I like the sandy aspect, and the projection is well balanced. It is a bit sweet, but not overly so, and it borders (nicely) on a faint dirtiness. Some say it smells like Mugler's Angel - I wouldn't know as I've never smelled it, to my knowledge anyway.

It's 'peoples' by the way.

Thanks for the feedback. I like it best out of the 4 samples I got. Also don't know what angel smells lol.

No problem.

Oh, and I got to choose the colour of my bottle! Can't beat that.

Bought this one blind, did not regret it one bit. The juniper comes through nice and crisp without smelling like gin, barbershop or something vegetal. It's got a sand vibe - yes sand - and it last quite a while with a wafting yet lingering patchouli. It's warm yet soothing along the same lines of Bal d'Afrique but with enough differences to make this stand out on its own.
    Hi, I'm William | My Swap Thread

I have tried this but all I can remember is that it was OK. Thanks for reminding me to try again.

Yeah -- it didn't move me

This 'Rose of No Man's Land' is meant to be good, though -- A 'masculine' rose, no less

Like the rest of the line - just nice.
    for swap/sale:

It's certainly nice. I am still debating if it's bottleworthy, but it is indeed nice.

I thought it was a tiny bit similar to Dior's Sauvage.. Anyone else get that?
    My blog: Fume-head