Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
o

Default A lounge just for us "Over sprayers" to discuss our SOTD and how many sprays ...

Quote Originally Posted by ILikePeeps View Post
    Did you forget that you already posted in here? o_O
    Yeah... I thought that was kind of odd too.

On topic:

I put on at least 15 sprays of The One this morning. Already gone.... I actually keep getting wafts of Aventus that must have clung to my shirt and survived the rinse cycle.
    Last edited by Hawky454; 4th December 2015 at 07:52 PM.
    "If consequences dictate a course of action, than it doesn't matter what's right, it's only wrong if you get caught." MJK.

Default Re: A lounge just for us "Over sprayers" to discuss our SOTD and how many sprays were needed.

A good 10 sprays of Roja Vetiver. Still feel like it's not enough. I wish it were as potent as some of his others, like Fetish and even Scandal.
    For swap/sale: Fougère Royale, AdP Colonia Club, Tauer Lonesome Rider, MDCI Cuir Garamante, vintage Tiffany for Men, 1 Million Intense, Montale Cuir D'Arabie, Bentley Intense, Prada Amber PH Intense, Prada Amber PH metal travel spray, Loewe PH, M7 gel, Roma (women's), Obsession, others.
    http://tinyurl.com/ju9yuu6 (swaps)
    http://tinyurl.com/hx7yws8
    (sales)
    Currently wearing: Jazz by Yves Saint Laurent

Default Re: A lounge just for us "Over sprayers" to discuss our SOTD and how many sprays ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawky454 View Post
    Yeah... I thought that was kind of odd too.
    +1

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Default Re: A lounge just for us "Over sprayers" to discuss our SOTD and how many sprays were needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ebear View Post
    A good 10 sprays of Roja Vetiver. Still feel like it's not enough. I wish it were as potent as some of his others, like Fetish and even Scandal.
    who would of thunk it. Sounds like it's not even worth the discounted price. Roja can kiss off in my book. He's laughing all the way to the bank.
    "If consequences dictate a course of action, than it doesn't matter what's right, it's only wrong if you get caught." MJK.

Bentley for Men Intense. 6 sprays. I also did 6 sprays last week and I got some compliments on it. I guess it is the proper amount to wear.

0914hrs on a Saturday morning, and I'm up to about 18 sprays of Eau Parfumee au The Vert.

I feel like such a lightweight.

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by troybklynny View Post
    Good choices!! Pure Malt is still on my wish list!

Don't hesitate, easily my favorite Mugler if I could only keep one. Pretty sure fragrancenet has it discounted right now, just a FYI!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabianman1 View Post
    Don't hesitate, easily my favorite Mugler if I could only keep one. Pretty sure fragrancenet has it discounted right now, just a FYI!
    Thanks for the info! I will definitely look into. I own Ultra Zest and Pure Coffee 😕

And, to keep up with the established form, describing my current SOTD in a manner that might slightly remind of something else:

"Hi, I am ... and I'm an oversprayer. Just applied anywhere in between 6-8 sprays of Caractere by Daniel Hechter."
    Currently wearing: Rochas Man by Rochas

::Hugs:: Welcome! 😀

6 sprays of this (DHI) beauty today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabianman1 View Post
    I'm not sure if this qualifies as overspraying or not but 4 sprays of Bleu De Chanel EDT.
    Quote Originally Posted by bejahu View Post
    Terre d'Hermes: 5 sprays and loving every one of them.
    All seem entirely reasonable to me.

Default Re: A lounge just for us "Over sprayers" to discuss our SOTD and how many sprays ...

+1

Coz it's 25 sprays of Secretions Magnifiques two days in a row...all day, everyday!!!
    I wear fragrance to smell good to everyone, not just myself

CH Men in the store. 6 Sprays. Targets:

- 2 on each side of the neck
    - wrists

Lovin it

God, forgive me, for me humble sinner that today has just oversprayed on himself.

Dependent

I just opened a new 3.4 of DHI..................and i just finished a new 3.4 of dhi......(drops mic)

6 sprays of this beauty today! 👍

Nice setup... What is it - aspire Triton + IPV D2?

Wearing 6 sprays of D&G The One edp. Been at a work party, so wanted a bit of oomph

Hey, oversprayers.. Ever caught whiffs of a familiar fragrance from a distance and said to yourself,.. "Wow, that smells good and inoffensive.. I wonder how many sprays he/she put on??" I'm definitely guilty of it! lol

Don't you get olfactory fatigue when you overspray?

I tend to live on the edge a bit with spraying a lot when I'm at home but I find my nose quickly adjusts and start getting disappointed if I've sprayed all over myself and then can't smell properly.

My equivalent of overspraying when I'm at home is to wear a short sleeve or three-quarter sleeve shirt, slap some moisturising lotion on my forearms, wait for it to soak in and then spray the back of my forearms with 2 or 3 back to back sprays on top of each other, then nothing on my chest, neck or anywhere else. My current trick is to do this by resting my arm on my pillow first, so any stray juice that misses my forearms goes on there and I can smell it when I go to bed.

I then become a compulsive sniffer of my forearms and also if I'm moving stuff about or putting things in shelves and my arms are moving about then I'm scenting the room. If I overspray my body I find I can't smell it as well.
    Currently wearing: CH Men by Carolina Herrera

Quote Originally Posted by santos89 View Post

Wearing 6 sprays of D&G The One edp. Been at a work party, so wanted a bit of oomph
    And 6 sprays really did it for you? Great!

It's the Triton/IPV D2 setup. My favorite! Can't wait for the Triton 2 to hit stores by me! 😁

Hey, oversprayers.. Ever caught whiffs of a familiar fragrance from a distance and said to yourself,.. "Wow, that smells good and inoffensive.. I wonder how many sprays he/she put on??" I'm definitely guilty of it! lol
    Yeah, sometimes of fragrances that I usually complain have poor projection and sillage
    Currently wearing: CH Men by Carolina Herrera

Quote Originally Posted by santos89 View Post

And thanks man! 👍

Basenotes Institution Darjeeling's Avatar

Today I put on three sprays of Cologne Indelebile rather than my usual two.

Living life on the wild side and burning the candle at both ends. Not sure how long I can maintain this craziness though.
    1. No, never blind buy (I do, but do as I say, not as I do. I'm taking no responsibility for your fragrance gambling).
    2. Get them both. You're a Basenoter and you know you're going to end up purchasing them both eventually.
    3. Yes, it has been reformulated.
    4. Looking for a signature scent? You've come to the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus6 View Post
    Bentley for Men Intense. 6 sprays. I also did 6 sprays last week and I got some compliments on it. I guess it is the proper amount to wear.
    6 of Bentley sounds about right to me! 👍

One may not be able to smell oneself during the day, but others can. (Olfactory fatigue). Go easy on the trigger.
    Life's a bitch. If it were a slut it'd be easy.

I've seven of Creed Aventus on right now. LT4215X01 I believe. Been through Millesime Imperial, GIT, SMW and Aventus in the past few days. Having somewhat of a Creed week one might say.

Non oversprayers with negative feedback will be ignored in this lounge/group/post! 😀

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieurChanel View Post
    I've seven of Creed Aventus on right now. LT4215X01 I believe. Been through Millesime Imperial, GIT, SMW and Aventus in the past few days. Having somewhat of a Creed week one might say.
    I've done 7 with Aventus myself! Good job!

Basenotes Institution JiveHippo's Avatar

5 sprays of Dior Homme Parfum today.
    Currently wearing: Opus VI by Amouage

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    5 sprays of Dior Homme Parfum today.
    Have yet to sample this one.

I've done 7 with Aventus myself! Good job!

Still feels like I need more too!

5-6 sprays of Unpredictable Adventure.
    Beauty is the disinterested one, without which the ancient world refused to understand itself, a word which both imperceptibly and yet unmistakably has bid farewell to our new world, a world of interests, leaving it to its own avarice and sadness.

-Hans Urs von Balthasar

Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast