Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
o

Default Re: A lounge just for us "Over sprayers" to discuss our SOTD and how many sprays were needed.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieurChanel View Post
    Still feels like I need more too! k:
    Lol. I felt the same way! Guess we'll figure it out one day. 😀

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Basenotes Institution Darjeeling's Avatar

Default Re: A lounge just for us "Over sprayers" to discuss our SOTD and how many sprays were needed.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    5 sprays of Dior Homme Parfum today.
    Respect. I've only ever done 3 at most.
    1. No, never blind buy (I do, but do as I say, not as I do. I'm taking no responsibility for your fragrance gambling).
    2. Get them both. You're a Basenoter and you know you're going to end up purchasing them both eventually.
    3. Yes, it has been reformulated.
    4. Looking for a signature scent? You've come to the wrong place.

Default Re: A lounge just for us "Over sprayers" to discuss our SOTD and how many sprays ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawky454 View Post
    I put on at least 15 sprays of The One this morning. Already gone.... I actually keep getting wafts of Aventus that must have clung to my shirt and survived the rinse cycle.

Had about 6-7 sprays of Bal d'Afrique on today

Basenotes Junkie

I went with 3 shots of Pure Malt over top of 2 shots of A*Men this evening. Going to be outside for a couple hours in mid 30 degree weather. Worked out great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oc8EZcvGG8

Four solid sprays of ESP today. One on neck/back, one on chest and one on belly...then on on top of my shirt about 2 feet from it. IIf it were an outdoor occasion I'd have gone one more spray.

Very pleasant fragrance cloud. I think the one spray to the back of neck helps with sillage without overpowering you with myrrh/vetiver root beer float to the point of overdose!
    It is true that fish stink. It is also true that the river is
    beautiful. But the river would be beautiful despite the fish. What
    is noxious remains so.

That is not to say that sh*t is not useful when buried in the wheat
    field. Bread made from the field tastes sweet, wine from the arbor
    sweetest. All things serve a purpose, but that is no reason to
    glorify what is abominable. A man must still watch where he walks
    and keep his sandals clean.
    c.21 of the Egyptian Book of the Dead, Trans: Normandi Ellis

Quote Originally Posted by troybklynny View Post
    And 6 sprays really did it for you? Great!

It's the Triton/IPV D2 setup. My favorite! Can't wait for the Triton 2 to hit stores by me! ��

It's a great setup for sure! I have the IPV4 and a Smok TFV4.. Clouds for day at 100-120w. Need to find a smaller stealth vape and was actually considering your exact setup

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    5 sprays of Dior Homme Parfum today.
    That must smell within a mile and nice fragrance you got there, sir.

25ml of A*Men today

Enjoy your scents. Consider that other people may have to work near you though and that they may not share your enthusiasm for a particular scent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabianman1 View Post
    I went with 3 shots of Pure Malt over top of 2 shots of A*Men this evening. Going to be outside for a couple hours in mid 30 degree weather. Worked out great!
    Great combo, man!

Quote Originally Posted by superfluousPastry View Post
    Four solid sprays of ESP today. One on neck/back, one on chest and one on belly...then on on top of my shirt about 2 feet from it. IIf it were an outdoor occasion I'd have gone one more spray.

Very pleasant fragrance cloud. I think the one spray to the back of neck helps with sillage without overpowering you with myrrh/vetiver root beer float to the point of overdose!
    On of my favorites! And I too use about 4 - 5 sprays👍 Keep up the good spraying! 😀

Quote Originally Posted by santos89 View Post
    It's a great setup for sure! I have the IPV4 and a Smok TFV4.. Clouds for day at 100-120w. Need to find a smaller stealth vape and was actually considering your exact setup
    Nice! I also have the crown/istick 100w combo, but I reach for my current setup a lot more because it seems to last a lot longer at 50w.

Finishing my Christmas shopping this morning. 7 sprays!

Reading the posts here, now we know where deinstitutionalized mental health patients went
    I wear fragrance to smell good to everyone, not just myself

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by anewtypedude View Post
    Reading the posts here, now we know where deinstitutionalized mental health patients went
    Your first couple of times, trying to make fun of the people in here were not in the least bit funny, and now you are just being rude.

Clean up your act.
    Last edited by Norstrøm; 5th December 2015 at 03:02 PM.
    “To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
    Grand Admiral Thrawn

Quote Originally Posted by Norstrøm View Post
    Your first couple of times, trying to make fun of the people in here were not in the least bit funny, and now you are just being rude.

Up your act.
    +1 He'll rather have people talking about what a complete Jerk he is, than to wear 6-7 sprays of his favorite fragrance. Smdh. Go figure!

10-12 sprays of Lapidus pour Homme today, tomorrow I aim for (well, hopefully)... less sprays/splashes of this one or any other fragrances. But for now, a way too delightful experience not be posted about.
    Currently wearing: Rochas Man by Rochas

Banned

10 sprays of Antaeus vtg, this morning!

Seven of Silver Mountain Water.

Quote Originally Posted by Norstrøm View Post

Clean up your act.
    Clean up your nose. I am doing this for the sake of those around you, for the sake humanity.
    I wear fragrance to smell good to everyone, not just myself

Community Manager

People are just having a bit of fun. If you can't see the humor then maybe stop posting in the thread.
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.
    Currently wearing: Basi Homme by Armand Basi

Basenotes Institution freewheelingvagabond's Avatar

Clean up your nose. I am doing this for the sake of those around you, for the sake humanity.
    Keep trying harder.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Darjeeling View Post
    Today I put on three sprays of Cologne Indelebile rather than my usual two.

Living life on the wild side and burning the candle at both ends. Not sure how long I can maintain this craziness though.
    **Resident Basenotes .gif responder!**
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

Apparently you're the one with an issue! lol.

Y'day - Tribute attar - 1 spray...No. just kidding, that might kill humanity...But went with 5-6 dabs off the wand & with the weather being pretty warm for Dec, it was blowing smoke, incense & what not, where ever I went...
    Currently wearing: Cedrat Boise by Mancera

Wearing Perfume Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    And, to keep up with the established form, describing my current SOTD in a manner that might slightly remind of something else:

"Hi, I am ... and I'm an oversprayer. Just applied anywhere in between 6-8 sprays of Caractere by Daniel Hechter."
    Quote Originally Posted by troybklynny View Post
    ::Hugs:: Welcome!
    It's great when Basenotes is working.

Four sprays of Bogue Maai today. One spray may have done the job with this beast.

10-12 sprays of Yardley Citrus & Wood, but then again, this particular fragrance is significantly lighter than more "(anti-, thermo- etc. ?!) nuclear longevity" and can handle an increased number of sprays
    Currently wearing: Rochas Man by Rochas

20 sprays of Antaeus (2013 batch),today!

Quote Originally Posted by Francolino View Post
    20 sprays of Antaeus (2013 batch),today!
    I think I've just caught a whiff

Will have to wear this tonight, has been a while.

Banned

8 sprays of Zafar!

Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast