Code of Conduct

Default My New Parfumerie Shop on Facebook

Hello Basenote members-

My name is Brian and I'm new to Basenotes. I'm here today to talk fragrances, specifically fragrance samples. We are all aware of the wonders of fragrance decants and having the opportunity to try new and different high-end fragrances before investing in a full-size bottle. I happen to sell fragrance samples in 1.7 ml and 5 ml spray atomizer sizes (all the way up to 1 oz decants) and I specialize in Creed, Chanel, and Tom Ford.

Here's the deal - I'm here today to tell you about my new Facebook shop called "Perfumerie" and to ask for an opportunity to earn your trust and business. Right now my site exists as a Facebook shop, but I will be expanding it to a full-blown website in the coming days. I'm not looking to replace your regular fragrance hook-up. Everyone has their "go-to" (myself included). I'm new and hungry and I want to earn your business.

https://www.facebook.com/Parfumerie-1613446502258680/

This is the link to my site....please come on out and take a look. Then, if you like what you see, give me one small order and watch me amaze you. I ship very quickly (sometimes same-day, but always within one business day). You can count on me to provide you with a variety of completely 100% authentic and undiluted fragrances in high-quality spray atomizers (which are nice to have vs the non-spray type). We all have had some experience with fakes, which you would never find here and I would never be that stupid to attempt with such an educated group. You can still keep your regular supply source....again, I'm not looking to replace any suppliers you already have. Everybody needs a chance, and so Iím respectfully asking you to give me one small order and see how I do. If I exceed your expectations (which I plan to do), you will have another reliable fragrance source. If I crash and burn (which I won't), it was a small order and Iíll make things right either way.

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business but most importantly your trust. I look forward to meeting you and hopefully doing business. And if you like my Facebook shop, please like and share at will!!!! I would love nothing more than to get the word out.

Respectfully,
    Brian
    "Parfumerie"

Default Re: My New Parfumerie Shop on Facebook

Welcome and thanks for sharing the info!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.