Code of Conduct
Page 213 of 500 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,390 of 14988

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

Quote Originally Posted by wilger_18 View Post
    any thoughts on batch 16E01? Thanks
    Batch has been mentioned a Lott. Use search function
    1.Roja Enigma pure Parfum
    2.Xerjoff alexandria 2
    3.Xerjoff naxos
    4.Dior Homme intense

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle08 View Post
    Is it normal for Aventus to smell slightly different to the wearers nose after wearing it for a while? The first time I ever wore Aventus was about 2 months ago, and since then I've bought a few decants and been wearing it fairly consistently. I feel like to my nose it smells different than the first time I wore it.
    Yes there are a few different reasons for this. My Aventus can smell slightly different to me each time I wear it, and the smell is heavily affected by temperature.
    Currently wearing: Myths Man by Amouage

My favorite booty batches

1-16a01
    2-15u11
    3-17q01

dude batches

1-16m01
    2-17n01

I'm going to get 16M or 17N, so the last post a bit confused me
    Last edited by SkyDog; 30th May 2017 at 09:55 PM.

17q11 is very comparable to 13 ZZO1..both have that very first pineapple blast that you're so accustomed to with the vintage Aventis. This is a must have batch I have also 16A01 and if you thought that was the booty batch this was going to blow out the water. I also happen to get a dicantt of 16M01 and that is like the twin brother of 17 Q 11 but more on the darker side more of a roasted pineapple smell instead of the very bright pineapple smell like 17q11and out of all the 16s i say M01 is MONEY ..and out of the three 17 batches easily 17q11 will be sought after and looked for in 2018/19 lol..

Must have in the Aventus arsenal

16M01
    17Q11

I got my hands on 30ml of 15U11 and sadly it doesn't last on me so long.. maybe 3 hours and I use like 6 sprays..
    Can't find any 16A01 so my next hope is 17Q11. If you will give it a try let me know ^^

And guys I hope you don't get me wrong with this 3 hours longevity, but to be honest on my skin colognes don't last so long, even DHI, Sauvage is like 5 hours scent.. I'm not blaming Aventus for the performance, just wanted you to know..
    I will be so happy if 17Q11 will last more than 4 hours on my skin

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2186 View Post
    17q11 is very comparable to 13 ZZO1..both have that very first pineapple blast that you're so accustomed to with the vintage Aventis.
    Top man, thank you for sharing your thoughts on this batch. Its a winner for me and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it too.

gabrys, try to find other of the 15s (P, R, X, Y)
    Last edited by SkyDog; 30th May 2017 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabrys View Post
    I got my hands on 30ml of 15U11 and sadly it doesn't last on me so long.. maybe 3 hours and I use like 6 sprays..
    Can't find any 16A01 so my next hope is 17Q11. If you will give it a try let me know ^^

And guys I hope you don't get me wrong with this 3 hours longevity, but to be honest on my skin colognes don't last so long, even DHI, Sauvage is like 5 hours scent.. I'm not blaming Aventus for the performance, just wanted you to know..
    Is this based on your own nose? DHI, Sauvage, and Aventus are pretty strong ones.
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by SmellyFinger View Post
    Is this based on your own nose? DHI, Sauvage, and Aventus are pretty strong ones.
    Mostly my own nose. But for example TF Grey Vetiver lasts 7-8 hours.. and on most people the other three would probably last longer than this one.

I'd say depends on batches and skin chemistry

Mostly my own nose. But for example TF Grey Vetiver lasts 7-8 hours.. and on most people the other three would probably last longer than this one.
    I thought so. You always want to get the opinion of others. With Aventus, the more you try to smell it the more likely you will get nose fatigue. Aventus and Sauvage share a lot of common ingredients as well.

Try this....moisturize the location you are going to spray. Your issue might be dry skin, if so, then use a non scent moisturizer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermasta View Post
    Try this....moisturize the location you are going to spray. Your issue might be dry skin, if so, then use a non scent moisturizer.
    100% true. Jergens Daily Moisture Fragrance Free works for me. Seriously try it. Worth a try for you too at less than six bucks. Curel Fragrance Free Body Lotion is another. I put it on soon after I shower to lock the moisture into my skin. I let the lotion soak into my skin before applying Aventus. Obviously it works for other scents as well.
    Last edited by Loud_One; 31st May 2017 at 12:00 AM.

I'm confused about the difference between the batch CM42160J01 and the batch A4216J01 (i've just bought recently 4.0z bottle)? Could you please tell me why?

No difference. Batch codes also contain region and size data.

I only saw some bottles 2.5 oz (A42160J01) which were sold on Ebay. Anyone gets a bottle 4.0 oz with this batch number?
    Last edited by MichaelBui; 31st May 2017 at 01:11 PM.

Q01 in the house...bam, now this is what i call a pineapple note! straight back to F/H territory, a beautiful sharp, fizzy pineapple note and nothing like the N01 batch. here we have pretty much straight pineapple. it leans more yellow/lemon than H11 with it's green apple note. on a direct comparison i give the edge to H11 due to the darker vibe but we're doing great with this batch. and it's fresh so lots of room to develop. i've been told Q11 is even brighter so either Q batch and you're in pineapple booty heaven this summer.

honestly i prefer this type of pineapple to the one in e21 where i pick up more vanilla, as nice as it is. fizzy batches ftw.

willy out.
    Last edited by wilfred; 31st May 2017 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wilger_18 View Post
    any thoughts on batch 16E01? Thanks

Decent batch.. last 12 hours easy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Loud_One View Post
    I would also like to know this.

I just finished up a bottle of 11X02 and now I'm using 15U11. I have Q11 on order.
    Where do you buy these certain batches.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysFresh View Post
    Decent batch.. last 12 hours easy

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you buy these certain batches.

Thanks
    The 11X02 (actually have more of 11X02 that I haven't used yet) I got in 2011 or 2012. Strong stuff. One or two sprays is enough for all-day. Smells amazing and a big compliment getter. I have a 30ml decant and another smaller one, either 10ml or 15.

The 15U11 is a decant I bought as a back-up bottle as I call it back when it was released.

Basenotes Junkie

I'd murder for some 11X02

Quote Originally Posted by ezio10 View Post
    Safer bet to just find it online and grow a mullett.

Business-in-the-front-murder-in-the-back.jpg
    Currently wearing: Aventus Cologne by Creed

man...i was trying to make a clean break from this shit and find myself being pulled back in with these Q batches. got Q11 coming and likely more Q01 as this is some seriously good summer juice. if you like your brighter, citric pineapple batches you gotta get involved. i'm getting a fizzy candy vibe which is pretty different from recent batches and smelling really damn good. my only concern, as always with these pure pineapple batches, is longevity. will need some time maturing, methinks.

where the hell is merlin at? hope he's ok. jowan what ya saying bout these Q batches? it's booty time

Basenotes Junkie

Q11 is 100000% a booty batch. I need a flacon of this one
    Last edited by ezio10; 1st June 2017 at 02:33 PM.

What makes 17Q11 a good batch? The smell, longevity, or projection?

Also, did this batch hit the market? Around April 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by wilfred View Post
    man...i was trying to make a clean break from this shit and find myself being pulled back in with these Q batches. got Q11 coming and likely more Q01 as this is some seriously good summer juice. if you like your brighter, citric pineapple batches you gotta get involved. i'm getting a fizzy candy vibe which is pretty different from recent batches and smelling really damn good. my only concern, as always with these pure pineapple batches, is longevity. will need some time maturing, methinks.

where the hell is merlin at? hope he's ok. jowan what ya saying bout these Q batches? it's booty time
    Hey Bro! I have tried the 17Q01 courtesy of Zee, it it was a fantastic pineapple heavy batch for the fruit lovers. Have not tried Q11.
    Currently wearing: Aventus Cologne by Creed

My 100 ml its on the way its going to be 16L01/17Q01/17q11,damn I want to arrive

$950 on eBay. No joke.

Q11 is 100000% a booty batch. I need a flacon of this one
    A reminder of our code of conduct...

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    17Q11

This one is super bright and really fresh and effervescent. The pineapple note is really prominent and fairly sings off your skin from the moment it opens with some fierce projection and its all about the spiky yellow fruit in this one as the mids/wood is very subdued and it doesn't have that same diffusive heaviness that 17N01 had so whatever they'd added into the base for that batch appears to have been swiftly taken back out but there is a difference between this and the 16s as the blend now feels very "clear" in the same way 13ZZ01 was. Olfactory fatigue was induced with a quickness as I kept diving back in for a sniff but overall the patchouli and woods are dialled way back, the blackcurrant plays a supporting role, the green apple puts in a show after an hour but its the pineapple which steals the show as its so crisp and realistic with a smidgen of vanilla smoothing it out.

The sillage rates very well as I was wearing two sprays under my shirt and evidently left a palpable trail as it was commented upon by those who inhaled and we're 8 hours in and still pumping.
    You are 100% certain that this is 17Q11 and not 17Q01, right?

Is this from a sprayer or flacon?

Page 213 of 500 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast