Code of Conduct
Page 241 of 480 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,230 of 14379
o

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

Frankenbatch Update ~

Did a 50 / 50 ratio of 17Q11 & 10E01 (Newest & Oldest) . All kinds of notes whirling! Now it smells of Smokey vanilla with hints of pineapple and even tinier hints of vertiver-ish scent. Strength has noticeably gained. And stage 1 (scent emitted during Initial spray to drydown) pulled double time. And up till now the drydown scent is still kicking. I would have liked a bit more pineapple scent projection but both 17Q11 & 10E01 aren't pineapple heavy batches to start with. For my next frakenbatch, will do a 35% (10E01) + 45% (17Q11) + 20% (15U11). Think that will be a mind-blowing frankenbatch.

Not bad a frankenbatch indeed!

(Add..... Yup, this has some good longevity & silage going and can still smell it, no OD of the Olfactory... yet.)
    Last edited by Astonomy; 9th August 2017 at 03:20 PM.
    I like my Nutella with Cheese & my Banana with Tabasco. You ?

Have had a42b11n01 since 2011 and finally almost out..Bottle was a beast with me and about to have a 2016 batch soon to compare with it..hopefully its almost as good
    Last edited by spotxc; 9th August 2017 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astonomy View Post
    Balance batch.. Too extreme in either a direction and you would have a NoSoAventus, Aventus batch!

(p.s. And..... done! Just bought meself a bottle of 13Z01).
    What do you think of 13Z01? I have 118mL of this bottle left, and I don't think it smells very good.

xxsjxx1

Quote Originally Posted by KolnGuy View Post
    What do you think of 13Z01? I have 118mL of this bottle left, and I don't think it smells very good.

Post it for sale so I can buy it

- - - Updated - - -

Frankenbatch Update ~

Did a 50 / 50 ratio of 17Q11 & 10E01 (Newest & Oldest) . All kinds of notes whirling! Now it smells of Smokey vanilla with hints of pineapple and even tinier hints of vertiver-ish scent. Strength has noticeably gained. And stage 1 (scent emitted during Initial spray to drydown) pulled double time. And up till now the drydown scent is still kicking. I would have liked a bit more pineapple scent projection but both 17Q11 & 10E01 aren't pineapple heavy batches to start with. For my next frakenbatch, will do a 35% (10E01) + 45% (17Q11) + 20% (15U11). Think that will be a mind-blowing frankenbatch. Who wants some ?

Not bad a frankenbatch indeed!

(Add..... Yup, this has some good longevity & silage going and can still smell it, no OD of the Olfactory... yet.)

I want some ��

Quote Originally Posted by KolnGuy View Post
    What do you think of 13Z01? .
    I'm waiting delivery of it. I had the option to grab a 13ZZ01 or a 13Z01. I opted for the latter as its supposed to be a darker batch.
    If 13zz01 is anywhere near what 17Q11 smells like, I'm giving it a wide detour.

- - - Updated - - -

I want some ��
    I hear ya... Let me work up some more frankenbatches and I'll ship you some...
    I am tryin to concoct a frankenbatch which I can proudly name "Euphoriaentus" !
    Last edited by Astonomy; 9th August 2017 at 03:35 PM.

15U11 got great feedback
    Last edited by Jowan; 10th August 2017 at 03:06 AM.
    Currently wearing: Aventus Cologne by Creed

I
    The frankenbatch I already made it and you need 4 batches : 15Y11 + 16D01 + 16K11 + 16L01 = ORGASM!
    I wanted to make a 100ml so I did 40ml of 15Y11 and 20ml of D, K and L batches. Wait 1-2 weeks and BAM!! HOLLY BATCH!!

- - - Updated - - -

Pliers are bad mmmmkay...

200_s.jpg

Attachment 70096
    Last edited by Jowan; 10th August 2017 at 03:05 AM.

I'm waiting delivery of it. I had the option to grab a 13ZZ01 or a 13Z01. I opted for the latter as its supposed to be a darker batch.

- - - Updated - - -

13zz01 is definitely not like 17q11. 13zz01 is a fruit bomb with no birch, 17q11 just straight up pineapple

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Attachment 70096

Ohh lawdy..... Wut in the name of Aventus is going on down there ..... ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aztek View Post
    The frankenbatch I already made it and you need 4 batches : 15Y11 + 16D01 + 16K11 + 16L01 = ORGASM!
    I wanted to make a 100ml so I did 40ml of 15Y11 and 20ml of D, K and L batches. Wait 1-2 weeks and BAM!! HOLLY BATCH!!
    Nice. Don't have non of those batches in hand Wish I could get a sniff of your special blend of Orgasmentus!
    Last edited by Astonomy; 9th August 2017 at 08:19 PM.

Nice. Don't have non of those batches in hand Wish I could sniff some of that !
    Those are the best batches IMO (if you prefer the syrupy/creamy pineapple and darker vibe with patchouli/moss/birch) so the mix of them is pure heaven!

[QUOTE=reckless03;4177428]
    17q11 just straight up pineapple

[QUOTE=Astonomy;4177452]
    Quote Originally Posted by reckless03 View Post
    Just a pineapple bomb

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aztek View Post
    if you prefer the syrupy/creamy pineapple and darker vibe
    Do like the sound of that .

Today I met a friend and was assailed by a familiar pineapple scent, "Vintage?" I said as the mids were trumpeting loud and strong whilst being backed up by a booty shaking pineapple in a vanilla thong. "15U" he replied. Gob-smacked was I as I rememebered that one being a straight up top note heavy, linear experience and the way the mids were honking in this scent made me instantly think of vintage Aventus. Going to grab a sample and give it a try on my skin and see if I notice the same differences as this felt like a total change in the batches character as it was much deeper and more resinous now with a nice tangy element that was quite pronounced.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Today I met a friend and was assailed by a familiar pineapple scent, "Vintage?" I said as the mids were trumpeting loud and strong whilst being backed up by a booty shaking pineapple in a vanilla thong. "15U" he replied. Gob-smacked was I as I rememebered that one being a straight up top note heavy, linear experience and the way the mids were honking in this scent made me instantly think of vintage Aventus. Going to grab a sample and give it a try on my skin and see if I notice the same differences as this felt like a total change in the batches character as it was much deeper and more resinous now with a nice tangy element that was quite pronounced.
    dog-wig-12.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I'm up for some of that Monster good sir! Let me know when its alive

Quote Originally Posted by Jowan View Post
    15 what? What was that word?

U11- Chicago voice. Like an old car salesman. Dog with a wig.made me laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

In regards to popping off a cap of Aventus, well, what do you think my first question was in regards to Creed and what they were thinking when they decided not to have a sealed cap? My advice to anyone afraid of getting a tampered Aventus, is well.. Ya should probably know what Aventus smells like of your buying something that expensive that can have a cap removed so easily. How do you know your split is real? Trusted buyers, and familiarity with the scent. Why would they do that if they makes atomizer too?? People that don't know will.spend the money. We are here to help eachother. I've seen needles punctured and pliers taken to the stem of something that's removed with your fingers, and people are damaging their pretty bottles. I couldn't take it anymore.

Hey guys, just for fun, would like to ask everyone to contribute their opinion on best notes etc. by batch. Please copy and repost. Everyones opinions are welcome.

Best pineapple note ever -
    Best smoke note batch ever -
    Best woody note ever -
    Creamiest batch ever -
    Greatest masterpiece batch (The Daddy batch) -
    Most intriguing/ moreish batch (that one you just couldn't stop sniffing) -
    All subjective so don't be shy

Lol love me some pug
    Gotta ask.... on that mirror what's that white powde... Oh never mind..

As for u11, just killed off one of my decants.. stuff is totally different then where and how it started. One of the best heart beats I've ever smelled... others, many others agree thick deep beats from the base with this perfectly agged deep pine apple laying over the top. I think it's got 3 different pineapple molecule sizes.
    Currently wearing: Woodcut by Olympic Orchids

Hey Jowan,

Are you mixing batches too? lol

I cried just a bit when I saw the plier marks.

Boy O boy have there been a sudden hike in prices of old batches ! It used to be gradual. Pretty sure some of em have been snooping around here for pricing insiders or to find out what makes Aventus tick and replicate a copy/replica scent !
    The perfumes shop I bought some of my vintage lots from has gone on to hike the selling price by a hugh margin.
    Going to have to go covert now or risk paying premium in the future!

- - - Updated - - -

OneBlueSummer;4177679]

- - - Updated - - -

U11- Chicago voice. Like an old car salesman. Dog with a wig.made me laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

My advice to anyone afraid of getting a tampered Aventus, is well.. Ya should probably know what Aventus smells like of your buying something that expensive that can have a cap removed so easily. How do you know your split is real? Trusted buyers, and familiarity with the scent. Why would they do that if they makes atomizer too?? People that don't know will.spend the money. We are here to help each other. I've seen needles punctured and pliers taken to the stem of something that's removed with your fingers, and people are damaging their pretty bottles. I couldn't take it anymore.
    Yes indeed true. Lately there's been lots of empty authentic bottle and flacons being put up for sales only and I can see many of them being bought up immediately. One can imagine what the buyers of the empty flasks/bottles and flacons are up to. Definitely not for using them as for flower pots or catch rainwater, I'm sure.
    I have come across some in authentic flacons but had the disclaimer (tiny wordings) that it contained alternative perfume which smelled like aventus too.
    Again, thread carefully my fellow Aventus enthusiasts. It ain't worth paying for a balony!

*Update: My purchase of a 1oz bottle of 13z01 fell though due to shipping restrictions
    Seems that you can ship in a bottle of perfume into UK but you can't ship out from UK.
    Anyone based in UK and can assist me or keen to grab that 30ml bottle of authentic 13Z01 for yaself.. pm me. I'll point you in the right direction.
    Pretty bumped. So close yet peanuts!
    Last edited by Astonomy; 10th August 2017 at 08:55 AM.

Basenotes Member

Hi everyone,

I remember reading at the end of 2015 that Creed might be standardizing Aventus and there would be more consistency from batch to batch. Did that come to fruition or is it still volatile? Thanks.
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Naxos by Xerjoff

Hi everyone,

I remember reading at the end of 2015 that Creed might be standardizing Aventus and there would be more consistency from batch to batch. Did that come to fruition or is it still volatile? Thanks
    There's still variances. These days the batches are all to chirpy-fruity, at least with the 2016 and 2017 batches I've come across. I have not checked out 16D & 17N, maybe those might be odd balls.
    But if you're a regular smoker, you can offset the fruity wafts by blowing ya smoke in all directions (Que the drums)

(Or smoke flavoured Vapes.... )
    Last edited by Astonomy; 10th August 2017 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBlueSummer View Post
    Lol love me some pug

As for u11, just killed off one of my decants.. stuff is totally different then where and how it started. One of the best heart beats I've ever smelled... others, many others agree thick deep beats from the base with this perfectly agged deep pine apple laying over the top. I think it's got 3 different pineapple molecule sizes.
    Lol. Pinaud Clubman Talcom Powder Brah. I'm not that sloppy. The second I posted that, I knew you would see that, and think something so I left it. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermasta View Post
    Hey Jowan,

Are you mixing batches too? lol

I cried just a bit when I saw the plier marks.
    Hey Man, I did one time. I mixed 16K01 and 15Y11. I called it Y2K. Its legit. Ruined the opening of the Y11, but what a great drydown. It had my nose buried in my arm the entire day. Great longevity. 16K01 is a sleep batch that seems like a lot of vanilla nd fruit going on, but I had a friend put 2 sprays on without me knowing and about 12 hours later, he came over and it smelled like a badass Aventus does. Just pumping beast mode. He said he couldnt smell it. I was kinda taken off guard, but I remember somewhere in the thousands of post, and forum with over 1 million fiews, that this is not uncommon for Aventus. The wearer wont smell it, but others around you will. Sounds kinda familiar if you ask me.

There's still variances. These days the batches are all to chirpy-fruity, at least with the 2016 and 2017 batches I've come across. I have not checked out 16D & 17N, maybe those might be odd balls.
    But if you're a regular smoker, you can offset the fruity wafts by blowing ya smoke in all directions (Que the drums)

(Or smoke flavoured Vapes.... )
    Dude.... You havent smelled 16D01? Ermagherd. Thats my forest batch. Dusty pineapples left out in the woods. Shits the bomb.

xxsjxx1

16D01 is a really nice batch man, for all my Creed hate I give them props when they put out something good.

Dude.... You havent smelled 16D01? Ermagherd. Thats my forest batch. Dusty pineapples left out in the woods. Shits the bomb.
    Forest Batch ?! Dusty Pineapples !? Out in the Woods !? Shit Bomb !? xxsjxx1 !? Oh wish you hadn't ...... Now I HAVE to get one of that too!
    But seriously, It was THE one batch from 2016 I've always wanted to have a bottle of.

(p.s. who is Ermagherd? Is she out in the woods too? )
    Last edited by Astonomy; 10th August 2017 at 04:34 PM.

xxsjxx1

Forest Batch ?! Dusty Pineapples !? Out in the Woods !? Shit Bomb !? xxsjxx1 !? Oh wish you hadn't ...... Now I HAVE to get one of that too!
    But seriously, It was THE one batch from 2016 I've always wanted to have a bottle of.

I'd recommend sampling since you have a 2010 batch, it's hard for any new batch to compete with the greatness

I have some if you want a little spritz in the snail mail.

ermahgerd-merdern-werferr_o_798194.jpg

Page 241 of 480 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast