Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 465 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Casiquire View Post
    That does sound great. In my opinion 13z01 truly was blackcurrant heavy though with far too little pineapple but I think I get what you mean. Hope I get to try some before it's all gone.
    If I remember well, the blackcurrant heavy in my 13z01 really started to punch after maybe 15min but the first 15min it was quite mixed of pineapple and blackcurrant.

Banned

Welp, just got back from my local Neiman Marcus where they have a bunch of 15X01s, 15R01s and a few 15Q01s, plus a few of the standard 14L01s and other 14s (no As or Gs).

Smelled the tester, which wasn't labeled, but DAYUM! one of the best batches I've smelled in a long, long time. Strong pineapple opening, a full, rich luscious pineapple over a light woody and musky base. I would say, yes, it's a roasted and almost syrupy pineapple. Very little blackcurrant and no apple.

Definitely a lighter woods and smoke than my 13ZZ01, but I've got to get me a bottle of this. I grow anosmic to the ZZ01 but so far I'm not getting anosmic to this. This is great stuff, I'd rank it second of the various batches I've smelled over the years.

Where are you all buying your 15X01s for a discount online? I prefer the 75ml and don't want to pay retail for it.
    Last edited by Stache; 17th December 2015 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stache View Post
    Welp, just got back from my local Neiman Marcus where they have a bunch of 15X01s, 15R01s and a few 15Q01s, plus a few of the standard 14L01s and other 14s (no As or Gs).

Smelled the tester, which wasn't labeled, but DAYUM! one of the best batches I've smelled in a long, long time. Strong pineapple opening, a full, rich luscious pineapple over a light woody and musky base. I would say, yes, it's a roasted and almost syrupy pineapple. Very little blackcurrant and no apple.

Definitely a lighter woods and smoke than my 13ZZ01, but I've got to get me a bottle of this. I grow anosmic to the ZZ01 but so far I'm not getting anosmic to this. This is great stuff, I'd rank it second of the various batches I've smelled over the years.

Where are you all buying your 15X01s for a discount online? I prefer the 75ml and don't want to pay retail for it.
    Yeah I hate how Nieman Marcus does not label the testers. How do you know what you smelled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Creed Aventus is my all time favorite

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by talk2bilal View Post
    Yeah I hate how Nieman Marcus does not label the testers. How do you know what you smelled?

I don't. That's the problem. But it's unlike any I've smelled before, and has to be something from '15...

Quote Originally Posted by Stache View Post
    I don't. That's the problem. But it's unlike any I've smelled before, and has to be something from '15...
    I hope it's the x01

Wow.. how a retailer like Neiman Marcus can still have 2014 bottles unsold?? I mean, here at Holt Renfrew (similar to Neiman Marcus for canada) aventus don't last long before they run out of stock.. maybe 2-3 months. So each 2-3 months they receive new stock and since they are official retailers they receive the newest batch available.

anyone know of any nordstrom stores carrying x01?

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting I called about a dozen Nordstrom's around the country tonight to find x01, for those of you who love the 14k01 juice, Nordstrom in North cali, phone number 925-930-7959
    has 14k01 in 120ml in stock, I am shocked and surprised, thats so last year. They will ship for free.

Hello! Does anybody have any experience with the following batches: a4215u01 and lt4215u11 ? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by primalinea View Post
    Hello! Does anybody have any experience with the following batches: a4215u01 and lt4215u11 ? Thank you!
    I have both..the 15u11 is very fruity to me, and stays that way to me, the 15U01 is a darker pineapple with a nice woodsy/musk vibe coming in behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat b View Post
    I have both..the 15u11 is very fruity to me, and stays that way to me, the 15U01 is a darker pineapple with a nice woodsy/musk vibe coming in behind it.
    Thank you very much, you helped a lot! 15U01 will be the perfect one for me

Whats weird is Neiman Marcus gave me a sample of Creed and I dabbed it on a few times didn't last long at all, I than poured it into some of the small atomizers I got from Sephora and put some on today, and even then it literally didn't last long at all.

I am believing at this point its either real bad juice, or the fact that dabbing it on or using a smaller sprayer vs Creed original sprayer which spits on a ton is what may make the difference? any takers on this topic, so strange

Whats weird is Neiman Marcus gave me a sample of Creed and I dabbed it on a few times didn't last long at all, I than poured it into some of the small atomizers I got from Sephora and put some on today, and even then it literally didn't last long at all.

I am believing at this point its either real bad juice, or the fact that dabbing it on or using a smaller sprayer vs Creed original sprayer which spits on a ton is what may make the difference? any takers on this topic, so strange
    I had to take a break from aventus, i was either smelling it or wearing it almost every day, hard to do especially if you keep buying it...lol. Anyway i was trying out 3 batches from 2013 and after 5-10 mins i couldnt smell anything, and i know these are potent batches, I was getting nose fatigue so fast. Took a week off and now i can smell them so much better. I also do something new with my batches, if i have a problem smelling them on me after a few hours, ill spray my girlfriends arm before she leaves and so far every time and every batch she can smell them after 8 hours.

True That Mon!

I'll tell you a crazy thing that happened to me today.

It was about 4 o'clock and I had my top down I went to go pick up my daughter from school. And a group of high school girls walked by, two of them made a comment. One said that smell so good and the other one told me nice Cologne. That threw a monkeywrench at me I was dumbfounded. Normally kids come by and say nice car this was a first. I was wearing 15R11 and I could not smell it but others can. Then when my daughter got in the car she asked what those girls wanted and I told her and she goes I don't smell anything so it's a very mysterious scent.

I'm starting to think that people that are used to smelling it they're brain adapts to the smell. The ones that never smelled it can smell it from a mile away........
    Aventus Junkie by heart!

That may be true.

Basenotes Member

for all the newbies (I'm one of em.. but i got a shitload of bottles) to the aventus game... i just got 15X01 in the mail today... my opinion ? best one to date.. last longer like the 11 batches ...

Quote Originally Posted by oceanseleven View Post
    for all the newbies (I'm one of em.. but i got a shitload of bottles) to the aventus game... i just got 15X01 in the mail today... my opinion ? best one to date.. last longer like the 11 batches ...
    Man that got me super excited getting mine soon.

give me more details. How long did others last on you? How many sprays do others typically last on your skin or are you dry skin

Basenotes Member

give me more details. How long did others last on you? How many sprays do others typically last on your skin or are you dry skin

3 sprays...
    skin? = normal
    others ? / Q01 sucks,11z01 king,zz01 queen, 14m01 prince, 15u11/15R11 same
    as of now ? X01 sprayed at 330 pm ... its 640 pm .. still smell it and so does my GF...

Applied at 330 pm and now 640 pm and she still smell it? lol I HOPE thats just 3 hours hehe :P

The feedback that I have been getting supports this view. Creed brought their A game with this batch. And it seems to be one of the few batches where there is some consensus that people are getting a more roasted pineapple scent.
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aztek View Post
    Applied at 330 pm and now 640 pm and she still smell it? lol I HOPE thats just 3 hours hehe :P
    Heyyyy was told to give details... so i did.. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SmellyFinger View Post
    The feedback that I have been getting supports this view. Creed brought their A game with this batch. And it seems to be one of the few batches where there is some consensus that people are getting a more roasted pineapple scent.
    Maybe... i do know.. A... its wayyyyy better than U11 (again my opinion)
    and B. its still smells going on almost 5 hours strong... U11 , Q01 or R11/R01 never could do.. ( even on my normal skin .. well maybe a lil oily skin)

I agree that they did a very good job with 15x01! I'm very in hurry to know how the next batches (Y and/or Z) will smell compared to this latest x01!

I'm a super, super long time lurker who recently went out and ordered a 75ml bottle from Neiman... it was shipped so I had no control over the batch #.

15T03 is what I received and I can't seem to find any general review of this batch #...

Is there really nothing on this?

Quote Originally Posted by HealthActuary View Post
    I'm a super, super long time lurker who recently went out and ordered a 75ml bottle from Neiman... it was shipped so I had no control over the batch #.

15T03 is what I received and I can't seem to find any general review of this batch #...

Is there really nothing on this?
    There may be a few on here who tried this batch 15t03, but like a few others p01,p02, t03 and a few more, it seems they didnt make the mainstream while others like r01, r11, q01,u11, were out and being split left and right. You may be lucky to have one that many havent smelled before. What does it smell like????

I can get 120ml for 95 right now but it's 15X01 and my contact says it's very smokey with good longevity and projection, like the 13.

Sent from HTC One
    Currently wearing: Uomo by Valentino

Quote Originally Posted by th3 View Post
    I can get 120ml for 95 right now but it's 15X01 and my contact says it's very smokey with good longevity and projection, like the 13.

Sent from HTC One
    where you get for 95.

Sent from HTC One
    Hi there, interested to know where you can purchase 15X01 for 95 , take it your from the UK?
    Currently wearing: Al Wisam Day by Rasasi

Quote Originally Posted by danamayesing View Post
    Hi there, interested to know where you can purchase 15X01 for 95 , take it your from the UK?
    Private contact at a major distributor, sorry (not public or for resale).

Just speaking about the batch.

Sent from HTC One
    Currently wearing: Uomo by Valentino

Private contact at a major distributor, sorry (not public or for resale).

Just speaking about the batch.

Sent from HTC One
    Currently wearing: Al Wisam Day by Rasasi

Sent from HTC One
    People often get confused with the term "smokey", myself included. 15X01 is not "very smokey". Its just that the pineapple have a darker and more roasted feel to it than any other 2015 batches, except maybe for 15U01 that is similar. Don't think you will get the real "smokey" vibe like the 2013 which is a strong campfire/burning wood and ashy smell.

Page 2 of 465 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast