Page 373 of 422 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,190 of 12634

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

Anyone willing to decant w11?
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by AromaTroma View Post
    What part of Houston are you from? KTX here.
    Small world. Katy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jowan View Post
    Small world. Katy!
    Fraghead meetup! Idk if you're in Facebook or not but look me up: Moe Moaddab

Basenotes Plus

Your awesome! How cool is that!

So, the other day I was walking in the Katy Mills mall and I thought I had all the creepy lotion people figured out. Wrong. I got blind sided by these two guys who apparently were hiding behind there kiosk waiting for me to walk by. I completely changed who I was and got all serious because these two guys approached me, and I told the dude thanks but no thanks so he proceeds to follow me and asked what my problem was. He finally got my attention. I stopped and turned around and told him " You are my problem. I'm minding my own business and you are invaded my personal space. Now, your confronting me over hand moisturizer. Your fucking with the wrong person. Please leave me alone. Do you understand that? " Granted I had my fanny pack on, and yes I carry. Everywhere. Toys R us, Taco Bell, Target, Hallmark, Sam's Wholsesale,Home Depot, Chuck-E-Cheese, IDGAF. I honestly thought when I left Finish line at around 9pm, those guys were going to be waiting on me outside the exit doors. How weird is that? Creep man. Just creepy. Oh, the perfume store by Bass ProShop has 100ml of 17Q01 for $350 , Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by jowan View Post
    your awesome! How cool is that!

So, the other day i was walking in the katy mills mall and i thought i had all the creepy lotion people figured out. Wrong. I got blind sided by these two guys who apparently were hiding behind there kiosk waiting for me to walk by. I completely changed who i was and got all serious because these two guys approached me, and i told the dude thanks but no thanks so he proceeds to follow me and asked what my problem was. He finally got my attention. I stopped and turned around and told him " you are my problem. I'm minding my own business and you are invaded my personal space. Now, your confronting me over hand moisturizer. Your fucking with the wrong person. Please leave me alone. Do you understand that? " granted i had my fanny pack on, and yes i carry. Everywhere. Toys r us, taco bell, target, hallmark, sam's wholsesale,home depot, chuck-e-cheese, idgaf. I honestly thought when i left finish line at around 9pm, those guys were going to be waiting on me outside the exit doors. How weird is that? Creep man. Just creepy. Oh, the perfume store by bass proshop has 100ml of 17q01 for $350 , lol!
    lmfao!!!

Jowan, if you had to rank 17Y01, 17Y02 & 18B01; what would be #1-3?

Basenotes Plus

Probably all a 3 way tie. If I had to absolutely pick one I would pick pick Y01, but then I would miss 02 and B. Luckily I bought all three.

Basenotes Member

Got my 100mL BNIB 17Y01 today.
    Really like the drydown of the first 2 sprays.
    Kinda scary what it can become in 2 weeks....

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by iliadisc4 View Post
    Got my 100mL BNIB 17Y01 today.
    Really like the drydown of the first 2 sprays.
    Kinda scary what it can become in 2 weeks....
    Congrats! How's that opening? Lol. Its killer.

As I state before! 17y02 is a window fogger lol then she will go home and call you to tell you how she can smell your perfume on her cloths and on herself

I agree. I have 17y01 100ml and a 250ml flacon. I want to stock up on more. I got into creed back in 2011 and my wife loved the 2011, 2012 and 2014F01 batches I had. She never really liked the 2015 and 2016 batches. As soon as she smelled 17y01, she said "Aventus is back", "smells just like the previous ones I like"
    17y01 is a great batch. Several compliments when I wear it. SInce 14F01, I haven't received that many compliments till 17y01 came along.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Tempy View Post
    As I state before! 17y02 is a window fogger lol then she will go home and call you to tell you how she can smell your perfume on her cloths and on herself
    I hear ya!

Default Creed Aventus Batches

Hi

I have just purchased a 50ml bottle of Aventus off Amazon for £185.00, the reason i purchased off Amazon was that I had £130.00 of gift cards to use meaning I was only paying out £55.00 cash

I purchased off a company called Point-Rouge that are based in Germany.

I do think that its genuine (LOT - LT4217W01) however the smell just doesn't seem to last at all. I had a 30ml bottle that my wife bought for me 3 years ago for our wedding that I have literally just finished and that lasted all day and could even still smell it on my top the next day, it was fantastic and always got compliments on it

Has anyone else had issues with LT4217W01? Attached is a pic of the box

Thanks ArranIMG_2695.jpg

Default Re: Creed Aventus Batches

Take a pic underneath the sprayer and one of the tube in the bottle

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Probably all a 3 way tie. If I had to absolutely pick one I would pick pick Y01, but then I would miss 02 and B. Luckily I bought all three.
    Why more compliments with y02 than y01. Does it smell better?

Y01 seems decent but nothing extraordinary. nice smooth, mellow blend of fruits but W01/W11 were better

Khayri was this a reply to my post?

Quote Originally Posted by wilfred View Post
    Y01 seems decent but nothing extraordinary. nice smooth, mellow blend of fruits but W01/W11 were better

Yes. Too bad my w11 has some aventus for her in it.. urgggg lol

You have y02 Wilfred??

Agree, first batch since 16D01 that I sold off just bought more 18B01!
    Currently wearing: Grey Vetiver by Tom Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Arran View Post
    Khayri was this a reply to my post?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurDB View Post
    Yes. Too bad my w11 has some aventus for her in it.. urgggg lol

You have y02 Wilfred??
    just Y01.

just Y01.

I see I see... on a diff note. Iíve been rocking y01 with viw and itís pretty good..... aventus behind both ears and viw on left arm.. lots of notes flying around!!! Hahaha

Basenotes Plus

I went on my lunch break on bought Bleu De Chanel Parfum. I sprayed one on my left wrist and it's been over 2 hours now, and when my nose isn't close to my left wrist, all I smell is Y02 Aventus, which I had'nt smelled since application and the first hour today. It is Radiating from under my shirt and from my beard. I did three of Y02 about 8 hours ago. 2 on the chest under my shirt and one my hand and patted into my beard. This post is for those of you that choose not to read this forum and just buy shit only to say its weak and want a freakin refund after 3 hours.This phenomena that happened today is whats happening around you when you wear Aventus 99% of the time. I only smelled it (and it was addicting and yummy) because the Chanel broke up the anosmia. Hope this helps.

I went on my lunch break on bought Bleu De Chanel Parfum. I sprayed one on my left wrist and it's been over 2 hours now, and when my nose isn't close to my left wrist, all I smell is Y02 Aventus, which I had'nt smelled since application and the first hour today. It is Radiating from under my shirt and from my beard. I did three of Y02 about 8 hours ago. 2 on the chest under my shirt and one my hand and patted into my beard. This post is for those of you that choose not to read this forum and just buy shit only to say its weak and want a freakin refund after 3 hours.This phenomena that happened today is whats happening around you when you wear Aventus 99% of the time. I only smelled it (and it was addicting and yummy) because the Chanel broke up the anosmia. Hope this helps.
    Well said, Aventus is a beast and plays tricks with your nose. One will never fully understand Aventus many will attempt to imitate but will always fail. Aventus is a gift to the fragrance world, may it forever stand tall and leave others in AWE!

Basenotes Member

I got my 17X01 delivered today. A tad had leaked from the seal or atomizer during shipping (nbd, it happens), and the package smelled incredible. Bright, vibrant pineapple. Makes me excited to try this batch out!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigserver1 View Post
    I got my 17X01 delivered today. A tad had leaked from the seal or atomizer during shipping (nbd, it happens), and the package smelled incredible. Bright, vibrant pineapple. Makes me excited to try this batch out!
    My personal favorite batch!

1. 14K01
    2. 17X01
    3. 16E21
    4. 18B01
    5. 15R12

That's my top 5 currently.

Still waiting to see more impressions on B11.

Khayri, whats the reason for taking a pic under the sprayer and of the tube? I will take a pic later when i am home

How many sprays and where do you guys apply your Aventus for optimal performance?

Quote Originally Posted by Aforauer View Post
    How many sprays and where do you guys apply your Aventus for optimal performance?
    3-4 sprays for me, others 6-10 @_@ Aventus is potent opinions vary as does skin chemistry. I apply to clothing works for me, everyone has their preference just remember Aventus makes most nose blind instantly less is usually more.

Hi guyz, i just received my 18B01 Decant, to my opinion, for now, its very similar to 17X01 ?!

Page 373 of 422 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 ... LastLast