Code of Conduct
Page 463 of 465 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,890 of 13948

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

Despite the fact that I got advised not to buy a certain batches, a 50ml bottle of 18E01 has been received yesterday.
    Being a rookie to Aventus batch game, probably, I cannot describe the scent profile separating it on every note, but.. As for me, It's a great stuff. I think, that is the thing that used to named here as "balanced batch". The longetivity is about 8 to 10 hours, when you can spot the scent on your skin.
    In my opinion, I like it a bit less, than 17S01 that i've tested almost 2 years ago..Or i just dont remember the overall experience regarding those batch.
    And one more thing to go. There are a few ml's left in my bottle of Cedrat Boise by Mancera, for sure, I got an idea to mix them. What can I say? It's a freakin powerful mix, provides you with the dozens of syrupy pineapple and unlimited projection. Think I should order at least 30 ml of Mancera additionaly

So I just received 19P01 after all the hype. There's nothing vintage or smokey about this batch at all. It's a smooth, syrupy pineapple with little development even after more than an hour of wear. Maybe it will develop into something better, but for now it's pretty disappointing. I'm really really confused by the claims that mentioned smoke and a vintage vibe. It doesn't even hint in that direction. It's also very light and doesn't seem to have much heft or weight to it the way something like 18D02 or 17W11 do. Oh well. Lesson learned haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderchild View Post
    Despite the fact that I got advised not to buy a certain batches, a 50ml bottle of 18E01 has been received yesterday.
    Being a rookie to Aventus batch game, probably, I cannot describe the scent profile separating it on every note, but.. As for me, It's a great stuff. I think, that is the thing that used to named here as "balanced batch". The longetivity is about 8 to 10 hours, when you can spot the scent on your skin.
    In my opinion, I like it a bit less, than 17S01 that i've tested almost 2 years ago..Or i just dont remember the overall experience regarding those batch.
    And one more thing to go. There are a few ml's left in my bottle of Cedrat Boise by Mancera, for sure, I got an idea to mix them. What can I say? It's a freakin powerful mix, provides you with the dozens of syrupy pineapple and unlimited projection. Think I should order at least 30 ml of Mancera additionaly
    Of course is great stuff, enjoy. 17s01 to me smells just different, as described, but the performance of 18e01 is there ... maybe a little weaker, but certainly not much on my skin.

May I ask you to describe your opinion about 17S? As I remember, it was a batch with a directly beast perfomance - I can smell it even after ~15 hours on my skin. Plus, it had a less sharp vibe, that I prefer a bit more.

Basenotes Member

17w01 from costco not very good :[

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by hellbentforleather View Post
    So I just received 19P01 after all the hype. There's nothing vintage or smokey about this batch at all. It's a smooth, syrupy pineapple with little development even after more than an hour of wear. Maybe it will develop into something better, but for now it's pretty disappointing. I'm really really confused by the claims that mentioned smoke and a vintage vibe. It doesn't even hint in that direction. It's also very light and doesn't seem to have much heft or weight to it the way something like 18D02 or 17W11 do. Oh well. Lesson learned haha.
    I found this one a sweet one too, when a friend of mine was kind enough to let me try his. 19P11 is considerably more 'rough around the edges' and, although nowhere near the vintage marque, is a bit more involved than 19P01 from my single, light (and therefore not absolutely conclusive) testing.

Thanks for the alternative views on 19P01. I hadn't got round to sampling it yet as the last few I'd split had all been 19P11 but the hype had had me intrigued as it sounded unicornlicious! Agree that 18D02 had some heft behind it as well as that spanky petrochemical vibe as it opens up which I really enjoyed.

It does seem that they are playing around with the lower end of the scent again and roughening it up a bit in contrast to how smooth it had become as I noticed it the other day when wearing 19P11 as the woody elements are quite amped now its matured and offset the sparkling beramot nicely.

Who knows? Maybe there is batch variation within batch variation. Batchception!

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    I’ve thought the same about a few 2016 batches.

Quote Originally Posted by 01GTB View Post
    I’ve thought the same about a few 2016 batches.
    Which ones please? Its something I've suspected before as there have been a couple of batches that had very differing impressions and it made me wonder what exactly people were smelling in comparison to what I tried and someone upped an image of two of the same batches but with very different looking juice which kinda confirms it.

Originally I'd just wrote it off as people being anosmic to certain elements when reviewing and thus getting different impressions but it could be a possibility that further muddies the already murky waters of Batchville.

I’ve had distinctly different 16H11.

I had a decant of of 16L01 that smelled just a bit different than my 100ml. I suspect some of batches that they make more have more variation. 16L01 is still readily available on eBay. They must have made a lot of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 01GTB View Post
    I’ve had distinctly different 16H11.
    In what way?

Thanks for the alternative views on 19P01. I hadn't got round to sampling it yet as the last few I'd split had all been 19P11 but the hype had had me intrigued as it sounded unicornlicious! Agree that 18D02 had some heft behind it as well as that spanky petrochemical vibe as it opens up which I really enjoyed.

It does seem that they are playing around with the lower end of the scent again and roughening it up a bit in contrast to how smooth it had become as I noticed it the other day when wearing 19P11 as the woody elements are quite amped now its matured and offset the sparkling beramot nicely.

I'm really curious about 19P11 as it sounds more complex than 19P01. I'm waiting on a few more batches to come out in the hopes that 2019 produces a dank, complex batch like 16M or 17S.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree that 18D02 had some heft behind it as well as that spanky petrochemical vibe as it opens up which I really enjoyed.
    Exactly! All the 18's that I smelled had this petrochemical, almost leathery vibe that reminded me a little of Tuscan Leather's opening. It doesn't seem present in the 19's though I've only tried 19P01...

Quote Originally Posted by hellbentforleather View Post
    I'm really curious about 19P11 as it sounds more complex than 19P01. I'm waiting on a few more batches to come out in the hopes that 2019 produces a dank, complex batch like 16M or 17S.
    That's all I ask for, just a lil bit of that funky stuff! Hopefully they'll milk the Aventus teat a bit more after Cologne and drop an Intense/Noir/Parfum version. Heck I'd be happy with 15Y11 again as that was a great combo of light and dark with the 15U11 pineapple floating above the 15X01 patchouli and was a batch I really enjoyed.

19P11s emphasis is on bergamot, apple and vanilla with the pineapple coming after these three have done their thing and it sounds quite different to your write up of 19P01. What defines this one aside from the tweaked fruitbowl on top is the performance as it just lasts and lasts and the drydown is nice and woody which is something they've been tweaking since 17Y01 as quite a few of the batches that followed had elements of the vintage juice here and there like that petrochemical opening that was prominent in 18D02 and all over 18B01, amped birch in 19P11 and that mint blip in 18K11 which came from who knows where?

Hopefully all of that is just practice for the Parfum version thats bliggedy black blacker than black with a radioactive pineapple stuck in it as its obvious they can make it dank if they want and there's an entire subforum here who do want so make it happen Creed, we all know you read your free advertising quarantine space on Basenotes in between living the niche life as illustrated:

Fuggetabout Aventus for Her. This Parfum version you’re describing sounds like Aventus for ME!
    “You are the bait. The bait is you.” ~Trick or Treat (1986)
    “Have a good time, all the time. That is my philosophy.” ~This Is Spinal Tap (1984)
    “Thrrrow yourselves into the river, dahlings!” ~Withnail and I (1987)

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone has ever smelled batch. LT42B13U02 Can buy this bottle at a reasonable price and was wondering what you guys think of it?

I have a weird question. Are there any musk and apple heavy batches? I want a fruity/sweet batch with a lot of musk and apple

Quote Originally Posted by CologneProdigy View Post
    I have a weird question. Are there any musk and apple heavy batches? I want a fruity/sweet batch with a lot of musk and apple
    Would anyone else agree on 17Y01?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Perhaps 17T01 or 18B01...

I'd say 17W01

Dependent

19P11s emphasis is on bergamot, apple and vanilla with the pineapple coming after these three have done their thing and it sounds quite different to your write up of 19P01. What defines this one aside from the tweaked fruitbowl on top is the performance as it just lasts and lasts and the drydown is nice and woody which is something they've been tweaking since 17Y01 as quite a few of the batches that followed had elements of the vintage juice here and there like that petrochemical opening that was prominent in 18D02 and all over 18B01, amped birch in 19P11 and that mint blip in 18K11 which came from who knows where?
    This is exactly my experience with it. Lasts really well on me too and I don't seem to be as afflicted by anosmia with it. Great, fruity opening, citrus, tart and sharp. Pineapple wafts in and out as mentioned, but overall solid. Might look to pick up a little more as it's a good one for ticking boxes.
    Smells good - tick.
    Lasts decently - tick.
    Readily available - tick.

Quote Originally Posted by Benz3ne View Post
    This is exactly my experience with it. Lasts really well on me too and I don't seem to be as afflicted by anosmia with it. Great, fruity opening, citrus, tart and sharp. Pineapple wafts in and out as mentioned, but overall solid. Might look to pick up a little more as it's a good one for ticking boxes.
    Smells good - tick.
    Lasts decently - tick.
    Readily available - tick.
    I agree on all of those points but for me I prefer the darker, dirtier batches that are skewed more toward the base. For a fruitbowl the performance is great though and I'd wager its transitions (of which there are a few) are a big part of what prevents the anosmia on this one as there are clear, distinct stages to it.

Whats interesting is how they haven't boosted the performance by using something nasty like Amber Extreme (which made 17N01 relentless) but by actually tweaking the base so hopefully they'll crank out a batch which isn't quite so top heavy and allows the low end to shine because I want to inhale it closer and spot what they've done because its currently well hidden in the mix, like a good b line that adds to the track without overwhelming it but some of us are just straight up bass fiends!

Dependent

I agree on all of those points but for me I prefer the darker, dirtier batches that are skewed more toward the base. For a fruitbowl the performance is great though and I'd wager its transitions (of which there are a few) are a big part of what prevents the anosmia on this one as there are clear, distinct stages to it.

Whats interesting is how they haven't boosted the performance by using something nasty like Amber Extreme (which made 17N01 relentless) but by actually tweaking the base so hopefully they'll crank out a batch which isn't quite so top heavy and allows the low end to shine because I want to inhale it closer and spot what they've done because its currently well hidden in the mix, like a good b line that adds to the track without overwhelming it but some of us are just straight up bass fiends!

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong I enjoy sporting my 16M01 when I want something a little on the darker side. The P11 is definitely nice though and I'd happily sport that every day and drop this damn hobby if I wasn't so hooked on smelling 'different' every now and again :P

Again, nice way of describing it, Palmolive

Just bought my first ever bottle of Aventus after sampling it for a few months. Purchased nbatch 18G02 because of the positive reviews within this thread. Sprayed it 4 times for the first time today at work and didn’t get too much projection and longevity. Should I wait a bit till it matures, or is this just bad luck due to my skin chemistry. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Default Creed Aventus Batch CM4216J01

Hi there,

Is there anyone who had batch number CM4216J01?

What are you your thoughts about it? For me it's a bit spice scent that's coming through it. So I started to worry if I've got the genuine one. But maybe it's just me. What's your opinion on that.

Cheers

Basenotes Member
    Blog Entries

Default Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

Hi All,

I'm about to buy 100ml batch LT4217Y01 for a good price, any ideas about this particular batch? It is wrapped in cellophane but seems authentic to me and store is a well known reputed one here with good reviews.

I also have the ability to test and try it before paying. Please let me know your thoughts.. Thanks

60898956_2160510240732303_432110625221509120_n.jpg

60853536_374100623206640_7938278260947812352_n.jpg

60356999_661504054280804_2581681528543117312_n.jpg

60713778_370033190299078_2780935081563258880_n.jpg
    Last edited by carrera; 25th May 2019 at 12:40 AM.

Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

Quote Originally Posted by carrera View Post
    Hi All,

I'm about to buy 100ml batch LT4217Y01 for a good price, any ideas about this particular batch? It is wrapped in cellophane but seems authentic to me and store is a well known reputed one here with good reviews: https://web.facebook.com/pg/twrAlard...=page_internal

I also have the ability to test and try it before paying. Please let me know your thoughts.. Thanks

60898956_2160510240732303_432110625221509120_n.jpg

60853536_374100623206640_7938278260947812352_n.jpg

60356999_661504054280804_2581681528543117312_n.jpg

60713778_370033190299078_2780935081563258880_n.jpg
    Hope you didn't buy this. It's fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods: what's the current feeling on "is my Aventus real or fake" requests being in this batch thread as opposed to people making a new topic for it, or better yet, post it in some specific thread for that?

Quote Originally Posted by mustardsalad View Post
    Mods: what's the current feeling on "is my Aventus real or fake" requests being in this batch thread as opposed to people making a new topic for it, or better yet, post it in some specific thread for that?
    I agree yo that but on the other hand the gurus will be hanging out here and there will be barely anyone to give a word of advice to somebody who just started the discovery of Aventus.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Basenotes Member

Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

Quote Originally Posted by noffie79 View Post
    Hope you didn't buy this. It's fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what makes it fake?

Page 463 of 465 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 LastLast