Code of Conduct
Page 464 of 469 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,920 of 14070
  1. #13891
    Dependent speckmann0706's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,831

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

    Quote Originally Posted by nevinyrral View Post
    what makes it fake?
    Creed doesn’t use cellophane for Creed Aventus never have.

  2. #13892

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

    Quote Originally Posted by nevinyrral View Post
    what makes it fake?
    The cellophane wrapper and the white edges on the box are telltale signs of counterfeit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #13893
    Basenotes Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

    Quote Originally Posted by speckmann0706 View Post
    Creed doesn’t use cellophane for Creed Aventus never have.
    Quote Originally Posted by noffie79 View Post
    The cellophane wrapper and the white edges on the box are telltale signs of counterfeit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    good to know ty!

  4. #13894

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

    Quote Originally Posted by speckmann0706 View Post
    Creed doesn’t use cellophane for Creed Aventus never have.
    I purchased 19p11 directly from lamaison du parfum

    It came in cellophane and I believe it is 100% authentic.

    Smells excellent, reputable dealer used often by many on Basenotes, shipped directly from the seller.

    Do you have proof aventus never ships in cellophane?

  5. #13895

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Hey Gurus! I hope everyone is enjoying this Saturday. I am looking for someone who has some decent experience with 14D01 batch and your feedback on it. I have never had it before but from reading here I understand that it supposed to be the batch with decent amount of birch in it and to be very potent and long playing.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  6. #13896

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

    Quote Originally Posted by Diverdown View Post
    I purchased 19p11 directly from lamaison du parfum

    It came in cellophane and I believe it is 100% authentic.

    Smells excellent, reputable dealer used often by many on Basenotes, shipped directly from the seller.

    Do you have proof aventus never ships in cellophane?
    Don't pay too much attention to the cellophane thing (Creed started to do that recently, see batch 19P21) The more important thing is the cardboard used for the box. If its white or any other color other than black, its fake.

    We only talk about the cellophane because these 15X/15Y knockoffs usually come with that, packed with those carboard sleeves (100% fake, always).

    Also: Never been in a Creed boutique/store but my experience with Creed fragrances distributed in local and online stores in Germany, Netherlands, France: no cellophane. Everyone who bought from Creed directly could "enlighten" us regarding that, but I'm 99% sure they never did before 19P21.

  7. #13897

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    I also received my order of 19P01 2 days ago and I applied it after showering yesterday morning and boy this P01 is a beast of a batch! It opens with that burnt pineapple scent that seems to last all day long into the night and this morning. It has musk and other stuff that I cannot explain but P01 is the best aventus I have ever smelled. I own 18G02, D01 and K01 but this one is the best for my skin type. When I showered this morning I was getting strong scent off my skin.
    I read a lot of mixed reviews for P01 with some people saying that its weak so maybe there are batches within batches for this 19P01 and I am lucky to get a good one. The one that Jowan was talking about

  8. #13898

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneofthechosen View Post
    Colour of juice in that last photo screams fake..
    I do not think so, my 17s01 bottle is yellow as this one and believe me is very real ...

  9. #13899

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

    and filled to the top, and 2018 batch etched on the side

  10. #13900

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

    Quote Originally Posted by TopoGigio View Post
    I do not think so, my 17s01 bottle is yellow as this one and believe me is very real ...
    My 17S01 isn't quite as yellow.

    Aventus17S01.jpg

  11. #13901

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

    Quote Originally Posted by Herne View Post
    My 17S01 isn't quite as yellow.

    Aventus17S01.jpg
    Yep you are right, neither mine, it is like yours ... who knows, only the smell

  12. #13902
    Basenotes Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26
    Blog Entries
    1

    Post Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

    Quote Originally Posted by TopoGigio View Post
    Yep you are right, neither mine, it is like yours ... who knows, only the smell
    I think light and camera is showing more yellow compared to real. Its yellowish but not like the photos as sometimes I see it tend to be white.

    I sprayed 4-5 sprays before 3 hours and its a great fruity scent. Very similar to the 2017/2018 samples I have with more power and projection. More like the 18B01 in the drydown but the opening is amazing.. I get much sweet bright pineapple with some other natural ingredients! I think its real as I got many clones, smelled other clones, have samples and now is the real stuff.

    Waiting for compliments

  13. #13903

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

    Quote Originally Posted by carrera View Post
    I think light and camera is showing more yellow compared to real. Its yellowish but not like the photos as sometimes I see it tend to be white.

    I sprayed 4-5 sprays before 3 hours and its a great fruity scent. Very similar to the 2017/2018 samples I have with more power and projection. More like the 18B01 in the drydown but the opening is amazing.. I get much sweet bright pineapple with some other natural ingredients! I think its real as I got many clones, smelled other clones, have samples and now is the real stuff.

    Waiting for compliments

  14. #13904
    Basenotes Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Creed Aventus Batch LT4217Y01

    Last edited by carrera; 25th May 2019 at 10:27 PM.

  15. #13905

    Default Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyle View Post
    Used the sour nuclear pineapple batch 15u11 at a birthday picnic this weekend. It's crazy how much it reminds me of a candy pineapple. Truly a very unique batch I'm glad I still have 150ml+ of.
    I concur


    Sent from my iPhone using Wack
    Aventus Junkie by heart!

  16. #13906

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    For me 13 batches were the best of Aventus. campfire smell and they used natural ingredients.
    2014 they went to synthetic substitutes
    Aventus Junkie by heart!

  17. #13907

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by humwak-O View Post
    I also received my order of 19P01 2 days ago and I applied it after showering yesterday morning and boy this P01 is a beast of a batch! It opens with that burnt pineapple scent that seems to last all day long into the night and this morning. It has musk and other stuff that I cannot explain but P01 is the best aventus I have ever smelled. I own 18G02, D01 and K01 but this one is the best for my skin type. When I showered this morning I was getting strong scent off my skin.
    I read a lot of mixed reviews for P01 with some people saying that its weak so maybe there are batches within batches for this 19P01 and I am lucky to get a good one. The one that Jowan was talking about
    I have to agree! i also have a retail 100ml 19P01.. and it is not just the hype.
    Better then a few of my 18's.. and the 16L01 (which i love). stronger performance.. stronger/nicer scent. and.. without aging. future looks good for it!
    Currently wearing: Royal Oud by Creed

  18. #13908

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by razzzr View Post
    I have to agree! i also have a retail 100ml 19P01.. and it is not just the hype.
    Better then a few of my 18's.. and the 16L01 (which i love). stronger performance.. stronger/nicer scent. and.. without aging. future looks good for it!
    Imagine how it's going to be after aging.

  19. #13909

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by humwak-O View Post
    Imagine how it's going to be after aging.
    exactly my point! flacon worthy.
    Currently wearing: Royal Oud by Creed

  20. #13910

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlinyoda View Post
    For me 13 batches were the best of Aventus. campfire smell and they used natural ingredients.
    2014 they went to synthetic substitutes
    depends if you like 'em smokey, 13s are nice though. from my bunch 13NB01, 13U01 & 13X01 are killer for a nice balance of fruit-birch. and 13ZZ01 is the best pineapple dominant batch period just doesn't have the smoke element.

    of all the vintage batches i've tried 11X/Z are the definitive versions of Aventus to my nose. 11X is simply godlike with it's balance of sweet pineapple and smooth exhaust fume smoke, blows away pretty much all other vintages. then 11Z packs a punch when it comes to a fruity mid and dank woody drydown with a twist of petroleather. not smokey as such but a superb balance, kinda like a 15 batch on steroids.

    unfortunately i kinda soured on the 2012s after a while. only good if you want to smell like a BBQ but smokey batch lovers might find something they love.

    sup merlin
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  21. #13911

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Guys, should I get 17x01 or 18d02? What is your opinion? What's better? Longevity, compliments?

  22. #13912

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Hey there guys

    So I received my decant of 19P01 (which I bought from Creed Romance, ebay)

    Performance was pretty much a skin scent from beginning to end, with hardly any projection and appears to be very weak..

    After reading the review from humwak-O, I am quite confused, is there something wrong with my decant?? Because he described it as 'burnt pineapple' and 'long lasting'. Definitely 100% not the case with the 19P01 that I recieved!

    Not sure what to think
    What are you're thoughts guys?

    Thanks!!

  23. #13913

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Hey guys! Help needed.
    I just got a 4oz bottle of Aventus. It's 100% authentic but i cannot ID the batch. There is none. I looked at all the possible spots at different angles (even under the sticker). The box has the retail sticker pilled off (measures of retail precaution by the store to make sure it's not getting returned). I cannot definitely tell but the smell reminds me of 2013 batches with that hint of smoke. It does not hits your face like the 13W01 but I can feel it's there. The problem is that this is not (in my opinion) one of the unmistakable batches.
    The sprayer is white semi-transparent (not solid plain white like some older batches).

    So. I am looking for couple connoisseurs to try to ID the batch. I can send out couple samples.

  24. #13914

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sanetro View Post
    Hey there guys

    So I received my decant of 19P01 (which I bought from Creed Romance, ebay)

    Performance was pretty much a skin scent from beginning to end, with hardly any projection and appears to be very weak..

    After reading the review from humwak-O, I am quite confused, is there something wrong with my decant?? Because he described it as 'burnt pineapple' and 'long lasting'. Definitely 100% not the case with the 19P01 that I recieved!

    Not sure what to think
    What are you're thoughts guys?

    Thanks!!
    Here's my review of 19P01 I posted a few days ago FWIW: So I just received 19P01 after all the hype. There's nothing vintage or smokey about this batch at all. It's a smooth, syrupy pineapple with little development even after more than an hour of wear. Maybe it will develop into something better, but for now it's pretty disappointing. I'm really really confused by the claims that mentioned smoke and a vintage vibe. It doesn't even hint in that direction. It's also very light and doesn't seem to have much heft or weight to it the way something like 18D02 or 17W11 do. Oh well. Lesson learned haha.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
    Guys, should I get 17x01 or 18d02? What is your opinion? What's better? Longevity, compliments?
    17X without a doubt imo. A top batch for me that beats out most others. It's brighter and even a little green though while 18D02 is heavier and somewhat leathery. They're both strong with great longevity on my skin.

  25. #13915

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sanetro View Post
    Hey there guys

    So I received my decant of 19P01 (which I bought from Creed Romance, ebay)

    Performance was pretty much a skin scent from beginning to end, with hardly any projection and appears to be very weak..

    After reading the review from humwak-O, I am quite confused, is there something wrong with my decant?? Because he described it as 'burnt pineapple' and 'long lasting'. Definitely 100% not the case with the 19P01 that I recieved!

    Not sure what to think
    What are you're thoughts guys?

    Thanks!!
    Hey Dave. this probably won't make you feel good.. but..
    I have a 100ml 19P01(not a decant), and my experience is different then yours.
    The opening has a very strong and sweet pineapple. not burnt, or smokey or vintage vibe.. just a very prominent and juicy pineapple, that is super nice. (different from other 18's and 16 i have).
    it fades after about 10 mins into the mid.. it's easy on the birch, . it has very good performance on skin.. seems to "pump" more then other batches.. i get 6-7 hours of very nice silage,
    and about 4-5 hours more as skin scent. i am very excited about it, in the future i think it will be great.(it's great now imo).
    don't know what to think/say about your decant.. who knows..
    Currently wearing: Royal Oud by Creed

  26. #13916

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    I've just moved another "Is my Aventus fake" post to the Perfume Appraisals forum. If you want to ask if your fragrance is fake, please post your question in the Perfume Appraisals forum.

  27. #13917
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    around
    Posts
    375

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    ^ Thank you. People posting pictures of their fragrance in here, and then someone replying quoting the ENTIRE post making everyone reading this thread scroll past all the pictures a second time gets really annoying and clogs up space in here. This thread is to talk about batches, not whether or not your bottle of Aventus is real.

  28. #13918

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by CuddleCat View Post
    I've just moved another "Is my Aventus fake" post to the Perfume Appraisals forum. If you want to ask if your fragrance is fake, please post your question in the Perfume Appraisals forum.
    Much appreciated.

  29. #13919

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by CuddleCat View Post
    I've just moved another "Is my Aventus fake" post to the Perfume Appraisals forum. If you want to ask if your fragrance is fake, please post your question in the Perfume Appraisals forum.
    thank you great!

    i have a feeling this post is going to be quoted a lot in coming months
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  30. #13920

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    You know you’ve hit rock bottom when you discover your bottle of CDNIM is fake.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Tuscan Leather by Tom Ford




Page 464 of 469 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Aventus batch numbers
    By Forza in forum Creed Aventus Subforum
    Replies: 7416
    Last Post: 15th December 2015, 09:10 PM
  2. Lubin batch numbers
    By Viffer in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st August 2014, 01:19 PM
  3. Minotaure batch numbers?
    By Hothamwater in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21st May 2014, 06:42 PM
  4. Curve batch numbers
    By BeyondTheBox in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13th March 2014, 05:29 AM
  5. Creed Himalaya batch numbers/good batch.
    By Dawg15 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16th June 2012, 11:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000