Code of Conduct
Page 466 of 471 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,980 of 14125

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Phillyfan View Post
    The other day to work in the office a co worker mentioned someone was wearing to much cologne. I had only sprayed 2 sprays of LT42B13U02 Aventus. Do you guys think itís to many sprays or are some people just sensitive to the smell.
    Also does anyone else own LT42B13U02 and if you do how long does it last on your guys skin. I still get whiffs of it at 10 hour mark.
    Edit: should I buy a decant if 19p11 and do one spray of each to tone it down and not waste my 13u02?
    13U02 is a masterpiece with smoke. Thatís my favorite batch better than my 11Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aventus Junkie by heart!

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Current Wardrobe: 19p01, 18k11, 16k11,13w01, 15p01, 15y01, 14m01

Just bought these last night.
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Changezi View Post
    Current Wardrobe: 19p01, 18k11, 16k11,13w01, 15p01, 15y01, 14m01

Just bought these last night.
    Nice variety! Update us and let us know which one you like best!

Hey been searching but haven't found much on these: A4217Q11; A4217X01; S421BE01
    any idea on those? longevity being my main concern

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Will do. Do you know anything about 13W01?
    Quote Originally Posted by noffie79 View Post
    Nice variety! Update us and let us know which one you like best!

I have 13W01 and among my other batches this one is not my choice #1. It has very very distinct BBQ note that dominates in the opening. I prefer 14A01 that I call Aventus from outer space. It differs from any other Aventus I have/smelt. Very fruity without smoke and the longevity is a killer!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Thanks. Will try to find 14A01.
    Quote Originally Posted by nossman View Post
    I have 13W01 and among my other batches this one is not my choice #1. It has very very distinct BBQ note that dominates in the opening. I prefer 14A01 that I call Aventus from outer space. It differs from any other Aventus I have/smelt. Very fruity without smoke and the longevity is a killer!

I have 13W01. Very smokey vintage batch. Not my #1 vintage batch, but it's a good one, IMO.

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Will use it for a few days and see how it is.

I have 13W01. Very smokey vintage batch. Not my #1 vintage batch, but it's a good one, IMO.

I have an opportunity to buy 12E01. Does anyone have any experience with this batch before I part with the money?

Currently wearing: Tuscan Leather by Tom Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony8472 View Post
    I have an opportunity to buy 12E01. Does anyone have any experience with this batch before I part with the money?

Yes, there's plenty of mentions of it in this thread, including mine from 14 pages ago -you just have to search:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/416...=1#post4581521

Has the birch note in recent batches changed? Like in 19p01 etc... is it synthetic or no? I thought Jowan mentioned earlier that he noticed something in his 19p01.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurDB View Post
    Has the birch note in recent batches changed? Like in 19p01 etc... is it synthetic or no? I thought Jowan mentioned earlier that he noticed something in his 19p01.....
    Whilst not the old charred birch by a long chalk there are quite a few new batches from 18B01 onwards that have featured a more prominent modern/cleaner birch that adds a rough edge to the blend by giving the base an amped woody feel that can occasionally border on a smoked vibe. Its quite evident in the drydown of 19P11 and I feel this is also what gives this batch its performance boost. It was also present in a matured 17T01 I smelled on someone the other day but there it accented like vanilla incense smoke wrapped around the usual Aventus which was interesting as that note wasn't present when it was fresh.

The birch note is there but its quite low in the mix a lot of times and you have to be sniffing for it to find it. 19P11 has it the loudest/most upfront and it gives the scent a nice dry edge which works well with the way the pineapple is playing 2nd fiddle to the bergamot and its mid heavy mix.

Haven't tried any 19P01 yet but it seems there are two different versions of it out there, one which is supposed to be nuclear vintage redux and the other which is a weak ho hum pineapple so YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Whilst not the old charred birch by a long chalk there are quite a few new batches from 18B01 onwards that have featured a more prominent modern/cleaner birch that adds a rough edge to the blend by giving the base an amped woody feel that can occasionally border on a smoked vibe. Its quite evident in the drydown of 19P11 and I feel this is also what gives this batch its performance boost. It was also present in a matured 17T01 I smelled on someone the other day but there it accented like vanilla incense smoke wrapped around the usual Aventus which was interesting as that note wasn't present when it was fresh.

The birch note is there but its quite low in the mix a lot of times and you have to be sniffing for it to find it. 19P11 has it the loudest/most upfront and it gives the scent a nice dry edge which works well with the way the pineapple is playing 2nd fiddle to the bergamot and its mid heavy mix.

Haven't tried any 19P01 yet but it seems there are two different versions of it out there, one which is supposed to be nuclear vintage redux and the other which is a weak ho hum pineapple so YMMV.
    Great post! Your nose is great! Lol I have some 19p01 on the way I hope it is the nuclear vintage variety! These multiple variations in individual batches are a bit much! Lol it’s hard enough as it is already! Dang

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurDB View Post
    Great post! Your nose is great! Lol I have some 19p01 on the way I hope it is the nuclear vintage variety! These multiple variations in individual batches are a bit much! Lol it’s hard enough as it is already! Dang
    I'd be interested in hearing your impressions of the 19P01 when it lands as I was originally hunting for it but decided to chill as the 19P11 hits the spot and those variations in variations are just too much for me!

Creed, I know you're listening:

Turn up the patchouli, moss and birch for some dankness, dang!

Creed caught me by surprise today. I received a sample of their brand new Aventus Cologne. Yet I was quite disappointed: I was expecting something bolder. What I smelled immediately reminded me of Chanel Allure Sport with a hint of Aventus. Very sporty scent that poorly resembles Aventus. I guess they should have came up with a brand new name for this perfume and let Aventus be Aventus. Don't get me wrong, the frag is good and around the mark of 10th minute it develops into a good masculine scent. 3.5 hrs later it's still there. The dry down is nice without much loss of anything except intensity. But I prefer original (do not hold me by batch number:-D) version of Aventus and would not pay asking price for Cologne version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by carrera View Post
    Hello Trever1t,

Please have a look at my thread regarding my Aventus A4218B01 and help me if possible:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/465...A4218B01-Check

Also, please share some pics so we can compare juice color. I read in previous pages/other threads that there is batch variation in 18B01 itself. Some of them are sweeter with clear juice and others are darker having tint. Mine has yellow tint as you can see with little particles floating that can be seen only when I make the bottle upside down.

Did your bottle come filled to the shoulders or to the neck? How is the smell, the opening and the drydown compared to what I mentioned in the thread?
    may i draw your attention to this:

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleCat View Post
    I've just moved another "Is my Aventus fake" post to the Perfume Appraisals forum. If you want to ask if your fragrance is fake, please post your question in the Perfume Appraisals forum.
    this does not mean post your legit check in the correct place but still make requests here by cross-linking it. honestly guys, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nossman View Post
    Hey guys! Help needed.
    I just got a 4oz bottle of Aventus. It's 100% authentic but i cannot ID the batch. There is none. I looked at all the possible spots at different angles (even under the sticker). The box has the retail sticker pilled off (measures of retail precaution by the store to make sure it's not getting returned). I cannot definitely tell but the smell reminds me of 2013 batches with that hint of smoke. It does not hits your face like the 13W01 but I can feel it's there. The problem is that this is not (in my opinion) one of the unmistakable batches.
    The sprayer is white semi-transparent (not solid plain white like some older batches).

So. I am looking for couple connoisseurs to try to ID the batch. I can send out couple samples.
    Hey guys!
    Anybody wants to comment or try to ID>?

Hello everyone,

I am Ashu, a Newbie Scenthead, joined the fragrance community recently with my first purchase of Boss Bottled Intense (old but I still love it) and TDH Pure Parfum.

Recently, I came across someone in my network who is selling following batches of Creed Aventus: 14G01, 16K11, 17X01, and 19p01.
    I am looking for Aventus that lasts really long (16+) and has prominent pineapple and green apple notes. I am not sure which one to blind buy.

Can somebody help me who knows/have experienced these batches?

Quote Originally Posted by _excelsior_ View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am Ashu, a Newbie Scenthead, joined the fragrance community recently with my first purchase of Boss Bottled Intense (old but I still love it) and TDH Pure Parfum.

Recently, I came across someone in my network who is selling following batches of Creed Aventus: 14G01, 16K11, 17X01, and 19p01.
    I am looking for Aventus that lasts really long (16+) and has prominent pineapple and green apple notes. I am not sure which one to blind buy.

Can somebody help me who knows/have experienced these batches?
    My picks out of those would be 16K11 and 14G01

I think I got the ho hum 19p01 batch... it’s better than my 17w01 because there is more pineapple throughout the scent which I like but it’s not rocking so far..seems kinda weak, applied 2 sprays to moisturized skin and 4 1/2 hours later have to dig the nose into arm to smell it....the birch note seems better than w01, not as sharp or irritating as I found with w01.. I’ll see how it changes over the next 2-3 weeks.. hopefully it will get better. Not rocking out of the gate though..least not for me.

Hi. New member here from Sweden.

I recently got the 18G01. It is my first Aventus and I really like it, superb fragrance. My nose got blind and got used to it very fast, but ...

I applied 4 sprays at 10 am and 8 pm my grandparents could clearly smell it and they both gave me compliments. My 89 year old grandfather even grabbed me and leaned in for a closer smell lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been reading a lot about batches lately and I have read all replies about the 16E01. However, there has not been many posts about this batch the last 2 years.

Can someone please tell me how it has matured/evolved through the years?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post

Great post. I just got that 17T01 batch recently and love it. It may well be the batch I originally got which I was never able to find out what batch it was.

17T01 has a birch/smoky note that lasts the entire day. Itís one of the longest lasting batches I have.

Hi guys, this is my first post. I found the forum after googling my batch numbers. Basically, I had a 50ml 18G02 and loved it. Lasted ages and got lots of compliments. So I bought a 100ml, this time the batch number was 18G11. It didn’t smell the same and doesn’t last on my skin. It’s hard for me to break down, but it seems to have more of citrus smell. I found creed after first buying VIW and then having a run of royal oud.

Does anyone know if you can still buy 18G02 anywhere? And what do others think of the G11? I’ve just sold it on eBay and taken a big hit.

How many Creed Aventus batches gets released every year?

My picks out of those would be 16K11 and 14G01

Thanks a lot. Appreciate you taking time out

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy328 View Post
    Hi guys, this is my first post. I found the forum after googling my batch numbers. Basically, I had a 50ml 18G02 and loved it. Lasted ages and got lots of compliments. So I bought a 100ml, this time the batch number was 18G11. It didnít smell the same and doesnít last on my skin. Itís hard for me to break down, but it seems to have more of citrus smell. I found creed after first buying VIW and then having a run of royal oud.

Does anyone know if you can still buy 18G02 anywhere? And what do others think of the G11? Iíve just sold it on eBay and taken a big hit.
    I wish life was was simple as seeking 18G02 lol

Itís such a new batch that you could almost try your luck at department stores and flip the bottles over to see what batch they are.

Alternatively there is a page on basenotes were you can seek out batches on the trade group. Alternatively there is the Aventus lounge on Facebook or eBay.

Hi guys,

Iíll buy my first Aventus bottle tomorrow (now I have Al Haramain LíAventure).

Itís from 18G01 batch. 100ml Regular bottle for 175Ä. Iíll be picking it from a reputable fragrance seller in a forum here in Spain.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

FWIW to you guys...

i got Aventus when it first came out in 2010. literally the first "batch".

i just bought a new bottle. batch code 19P01.

they smell exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Elvis View Post
    FWIW to you guys...

i got Aventus when it first came out in 2010. literally the first "batch".

i just bought a new bottle. batch code 19P01.

they smell exactly the same.
    I've never smelled anything pre 2015, but from everything I have heard / seeing people pay outrageous prices for vintage, I find that hard to believe. Especially considering IFRA and reforms

Page 466 of 471 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 ... LastLast