Code of Conduct
Page 469 of 471 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,070 of 14123
  1. #14041

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Shemelimelle View Post
    Awe, thank you so very much hellbentforleather. 17SO1 it will be. Now all I have to do is locate some.
    For sure! I’m sure others will confirm what I’m saying as well
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  2. #14042

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by hellbentforleather View Post
    For sure! I’m sure others will confirm what I’m saying as well
    +1 17S01 is the way to go in this case I can actually smell the vanille in this batch but it's not overpowering or a predominant note at all.

    It's pineapple+patchouli+thick/dense ambergris accord to the fullest.

  3. #14043

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Shemelimelle View Post
    I’m having second thoughts because there is such a thing as too many random and different opinions floating about. The figures don’t add up. I will hold off on Aventus for now. Thanks.
    welcome to the batch thread

  4. #14044

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    haven't seen anybody comment yet but word on the street is that creed may have dropped darker batches with 19S01/S11

  5. #14045

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Shemelimelle View Post
    I’m having second thoughts because there is such a thing as too many random and different opinions floating about. The figures don’t add up. I will hold off on Aventus for now. Thanks.
    Try to get a decant if possible. That’s what many here do before purchasing a bottle. Also check out the Aventus FB groups. Detailed batch info there as well...
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  6. #14046

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    18G02 is the best post 16 batch that I've tried.
    It has developed since I bought it in February into a more complex scent with pineapple, apple, cassis, birch, patchuli, oakmoss and vanila (something it lacked initialy), and now has a stronger dry down. I know that I just listed notes which should be in any Aventus, but only 18G02 collects them so prominent and well mixed for me.
    The only downside I have with this one is olfactory fatigue which kicks after around a minute. Overall longevity is decent, but I think that my 17T01 lasted a bit longer.

    As for the smoke, I've never tried pre 13ZZ01 batches so it's hard for me to judge but I doubt it's even close to those levels of smoke, based on people's descriptions. Without knowing all this topic I would probably call 18G02 smoky but not as in your face feature of the scent. I'd say that matured 17T01 has more burning vanilla stick type of smoke in it.

  7. #14047

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Just like to say that aventus really shines in the early summer weather. I live in central NJ and the bubble of pure goodness that envelopes you is truly amazing. The batch hysteria is blahh to me. I have 17no1 18b01 18g02 and they are all spectacular. I've smelled earlier batches and they are fantastic also. There are clones that do a decent job but as Omar from the wire says "when you come for the king, u best not miss."

  8. #14048

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Just bought 19P21... any experience with it?

  9. #14049

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Even I had asked the same question 2 pages back, but no replies yet.. I got the 100ml version of 19P21 recently

  10. #14050

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    getting a sample of the supposed darker batch 19S11 this week

  11. #14051
    Dependent
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    1,256

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by wilfred View Post
    getting a sample of the supposed darker batch 19S11 this week
    Interested to hear your thoughts. I, too, have seen the claims of it being 'darker' and less fruits-dominant, probably from the same groups of people!

  12. #14052

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz3ne View Post
    Interested to hear your thoughts. I, too, have seen the claims of it being 'darker' and less fruits-dominant, probably from the same groups of people!
    probably the same person i think literally one guy has it so far. lol.

  13. #14053

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    I'm somewhat new to cologne. I received my first 60 samples at the beginning of this year. One of those was Aventus and it's by far my favorite. It's batch 18D02. I want to try out some other batches to see all of what Aventus can be. Which maybe 3-5 batches should I test that would help me find exactly the type I like. So maybe the best fuit bomb, creamy one, dark one, etc. They can be from any year, I'd just be getting a small decant of each so the price won't be an issue. What does matter though is performance. They HAVE TO have great performance.

  14. #14054

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Can someone tell me anything about batch A4217Q11?
    Currently wearing: Sauvage by Christian Dior

  15. #14055
    Dependent
    Norstr°m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    5,565

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhuwan Vikram View Post
    Can someone tell me anything about batch A4217Q11?
    https://lmgtfy.com/?q=aventus+17Q11+....basenotes.net
    ôTo defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.ö
    Grand Admiral Thrawn

  16. #14056
    Dependent
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    1,256

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Love LMGTFY. The best vehicle for a passive-aggressive response.

  17. #14057

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by wilfred View Post
    haven't seen anybody comment yet but word on the street is that creed may have dropped darker batches with 19S01/S11
    I got my retail bottle today 19S11 in comparison to 18k11 I would say a little darker and more balanced compared to 18k11.
    This batch in comparison seems abit more powerful maybe this is why...

    I'm no expert though but thats my first initial thoughts on it.

  18. #14058

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    hey guys new here. can anyone please tell me if batch 16D01 causes olfactory fatigue? also what would the value of a 120ml bnib be?

  19. #14059
    Dependent speckmann0706's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,920

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ineedcreed View Post
    hey guys new here. can anyone please tell me if batch 16D01 causes olfactory fatigue? also what would the value of a 120ml bnib be?
    No fatigue with 16D01, a very woody dark patchouli batch ashy as well. With the darker base fatigue doesn’t really happen, I didn’t enjoy the ashy aspects of this batch as it aged stronger. The opening into the mid dry down is quite nice though!

  20. #14060

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    do you get any oakmoss from 16d01? i think i pick it up but im not sure. i defintly get the heavy musk, birch, pineapple and patchouli. is this a desirable batch these days? i just saw 15y11 selling for a huge amount and 16d01 is suppose to be similar to 15y11.

  21. #14061

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    well somebody's motivations are clear

  22. #14062

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    hey dude why dont you roll your eyes at yourself? because i ask some questions about prices you assume im lookjng just to flip the bottle? even if i was who gives a flying poop? i happen to enjoy the fragrance and was merely looking for some insight. go take a chill pill.

  23. #14063

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    That escalated quickly...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #14064

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Hi, can someone please give me their opinion on 18D01 vs. 18K01?

    this is my first post but ive read so much of this thread already and its hard to sum it up, im kind of hearing better things about d01 though.
    and the master list doesnt have either but it does have d02 which i read is similar
    cheers!

  25. #14065

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Hello guys, what do you think about 18E01.

  26. #14066

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ineedcreed View Post
    hey guys new here. can anyone please tell me if batch 16D01 causes olfactory fatigue? also what would the value of a 120ml bnib be?

    300-400 euros
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  27. #14067

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Hello Everyone, new member here. Made an account only to advise my fellow Aventus Lovers. Anyone looking to buy now, I highly advise against the Creed Aventus S4218k11 batch. I purchased it brand new from Neiman Marcus and I'm sure most stores are currently selling this batch. My previous bottle which lasted me 12 months was Batch LT4217W11 and wow was it Compliment Central. I feel as though, I'm spraying "Water" on myself with the S4218k11. The LT4217W11 was a nice strong scent and would carry from 9AM to 2-3 PM with me smelling it and lingering on for others until 6-7PM. The S4218k11 is so weak, that I can't make it garage without the scent being fully evaporated. Today, I even went overboard with 4 full pumps behind ears, front and back of neck. However, as soon as inside the car the scent was fully gone. I am disappointed with it to such extreme that I called Neiman Marcus asking if I could return it. Of course, with any fragrance, once it's opened it can't be returned or even exchanged. Long story short, if you buy Creed Aventus Batch S4218k11, you are paying $300-$400 for water.

  28. #14068

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Warren. View Post
    I got my retail bottle today 19S11 in comparison to 18k11 I would say a little darker and more balanced compared to 18k11.
    This batch in comparison seems abit more powerful maybe this is why...

    I'm no expert though but thats my first initial thoughts on it.
    19S11. Any smoke? Is it darker like 16M01?

  29. #14069

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by MS616 View Post
    Hello Everyone, new member here. Made an account only to advise my fellow Aventus Lovers. Anyone looking to buy now, I highly advise against the Creed Aventus S4218k11 batch. I purchased it brand new from Neiman Marcus and I'm sure most stores are currently selling this batch. My previous bottle which lasted me 12 months was Batch LT4217W11 and wow was it Compliment Central. I feel as though, I'm spraying "Water" on myself with the S4218k11. The LT4217W11 was a nice strong scent and would carry from 9AM to 2-3 PM with me smelling it and lingering on for others until 6-7PM. The S4218k11 is so weak, that I can't make it garage without the scent being fully evaporated. Today, I even went overboard with 4 full pumps behind ears, front and back of neck. However, as soon as inside the car the scent was fully gone. I am disappointed with it to such extreme that I called Neiman Marcus asking if I could return it. Of course, with any fragrance, once it's opened it can't be returned or even exchanged. Long story short, if you buy Creed Aventus Batch S4218k11, you are paying $300-$400 for water.
    Wow that sounds really dissapointing sorry to hear. I heard good reviews about K11 before though, if its that weak thats daylight robbery!
    I wonder if its possible that massive chain stores end up selling fakes, like the pharma industry? or a production issue

  30. #14070

    Default Re: Aventus batch numbers, part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by bluetek View Post
    Wow that sounds really dissapointing sorry to hear. I heard good reviews about K11 before though, if its that weak thats daylight robbery!
    I wonder if its possible that massive chain stores end up selling fakes, like the pharma industry? or a production issue
    I respect the manual build on the each batch. It adds a lot of chemistry and uniqueness to the brand. However with this much variation, you are risking running clients off. They need to systematize and computer make the fragrance like other companies. Imagine if Coca Cola or Pepsi differed in taste depending on date, time, month and or batch variation. At some point, the Creed House needs to find their best and final formula and input it into a computer. This way, all of the fragrances smell alike. 2 Grams of this, 3 grams of that, 1 ounce of this and whatever else is needed etc... Machine mixes it by perfection and everything smells alike.




Page 469 of 471 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 471 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Aventus batch numbers
    By Forza in forum Creed Aventus Subforum
    Replies: 7416
    Last Post: 15th December 2015, 09:10 PM
  2. Lubin batch numbers
    By Viffer in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st August 2014, 01:19 PM
  3. Minotaure batch numbers?
    By Hothamwater in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21st May 2014, 06:42 PM
  4. Curve batch numbers
    By BeyondTheBox in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13th March 2014, 05:29 AM
  5. Creed Himalaya batch numbers/good batch.
    By Dawg15 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16th June 2012, 11:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000