Code of Conduct

Default Lutece for Men - any information at all ?

This one is a bit of a mystery, as it's not even listed on Parfumo or the Estonian site (which I go to when BN and Fragrantica don't have listings). There is one non-helpful review on Amazon. Considering current prices, it would be something I might blind buy if it sounded good, but there's just no information, and if it was a "masculine" version of Lutece for Women, I doubt I'd think it was money well spent (though I also don't want to accumulate any more bottles unless it's something very good). Anyone try this?

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Lutece for Men - any information at all ?

This was all I was able to find out about it. It's probably a lot less than you already know:

• Design house: Dana
    • Scent name: Lutece Pour Homme
    • Eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-ounce spray
    • Features a blend of aldehydes, mandarin orange, brazilian rosewood, geranium
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I bought it. It smells very similar to Rive Gauche pour homme. Very good for the price
    Currently wearing: Joop! Homme by Joop!

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishFly View Post
    I bought it. It smells very similar to Rive Gauche pour homme. Very good for the price
    May I ask where you were able to find it?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    May I ask where you were able to find it?
    Just noticed one for about $18 total on ebay (100 ml).

how is projection and longevity?

Quote Originally Posted by thedon88 View Post
    how is projection and longevity?
    Would like to know also.

That's why I didn't blind buy it - just don't want more of those typical fougere type scents.

I can confirm, it does indeed smell similar to Rive Gauche. The lemon note at the top is a bit more pronounced here. I've have it on for 45 minutes and it is pleasant so far. Can't comment on the drydown or longevity yet, but i only put 1/2 spray on the top of my hand and it is pretty strong!

This lasts a good 8 hours on me. Very potent for the price. I bought mine from Amazon
    Currently wearing: Joop! Homme by Joop!

This lasts a good 8 hours on me. Very potent for the price.
    Thanks for sharing your observations on this one.