Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
o
    Super Member Feedback 9 (100%)

Default Re: Four Seasons - Clearance 50% Off - Limited Quantities

Quote Originally Posted by ababelofprose View Post
    So far, so good: I just received confirmation that my order has shipped!
    My shipment was supposed to be 2 day priority but it's gonna be more like 3 days if it's delivered tomorrow. USPS tracking shows the package as being 2 towns away. Should have it in hand tomorrow. Excited... This is REFLECTION MAN we're talking about here.

Very psyched. Hopefully the presentation isn't crap and it's delivered as described. I thought when I bought it it didn't say no box but it does now. I'll describe tomorrow hopefully.

- - - Updated - - -

Yooooooo! I got my ARM and holy Toledo BATMAN... Full presentation with cellophane and the whole 9. I'm on my phone and its not letting me upload photos... I'll try later from surface. It's the magnetic cap bottle so the bottle is newer. For $135 delivered... An absolute steal in my book. One of my best purchases thus far. And spritzed some on my kid since I'm wearing Interlude today... Smells gorgeous. I'm elated!
    Currently wearing: Red Tobacco by Mancera

Super Member Feedback 6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jvazquez76 View Post
    My shipment was supposed to be 2 day priority but it's gonna be more like 3 days if it's delivered tomorrow. USPS tracking shows the package as being 2 towns away. Should have it in hand tomorrow. Excited... This is REFLECTION MAN we're talking about here.

Very psyched. Hopefully the presentation isn't crap and it's delivered as described. I thought when I bought it it didn't say no box but it does now. I'll describe tomorrow hopefully.

- - - Updated - - -

Yooooooo! I got my ARM and holy Toledo BATMAN... Full presentation with cellophane and the whole 9. I'm on my phone and its not letting me upload photos... I'll try later from surface. It's the magnetic cap bottle so the bottle is newer. For $135 delivered... An absolute steal in my book. One of my best purchases thus far. And spritzed some on my kid since I'm wearing Interlude today... Smells gorgeous. I'm elated!
    Glad to hear it's going well for others. I had the exact same experience with my Memoir Woman purchase, cellophane, magnetic cap, scent is excellent! I wore the scent last Saturday and received numerous compliments. Beyond happy with my purchase

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by jvazquez76 View Post
    Congrats! Enjoy!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Super Member Feedback 9 (100%)

Thanks hednic! Addicted2Pretty glad to hear it worked out for you too. They also sent me samples of Lyric man and MFK Absolue Pour Le Soir. As if I needed more reasons to buy more fragrances. LoL
    Currently wearing: Red Tobacco by Mancera

Dependent Feedback 28 (100%) cytherian's Avatar

I ordered from them previously... and ran into a problem. They had a 200ml bottle of Diptyque Hesperides at a very attractive price. I ordered it... and received the 100ml size. It took a couple of weeks for them to resolve the discrepancy, and finally ended up sending me another 100ml bottle. So all in all, it worked out (I prefer having two 100ml bottles anyway). I think they had a mistake on the website, but they didn't fix it... for quite a while. Now it shows revised.

I've also noticed a number of times that products will be mixed up for a given brand. Look at Diptyque Philosykos -- they show a bottle of Vetyvero! I suspect this is a very small operation and the owner is overloaded... runs into many problems.

Anyway, not a very good selection on that 60% off right now... I might have ordered something, but most of what's there doesn't have very good reviews.
    Currently wearing: Gomma by Etro

Basenotes Junkie Feedback 92 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hanginglimbs View Post
    Received my package today. I ordered two bottles of MFK Pluriel and received one. Packing slip says 2, order says 2, and I certainly got charged for 2. Time to contact them...
    Update: They responded to my email after a few days and let me know the second item shipped on 1/15 via 2-day priority with tracking. They didn't include the tracking number, never received a shipping notification, nor have I received the item. How does this place stay in business? I guess getting MFK at half-price is worth a little bit of a headache, but this is just stupid.

Try calling tomorrow to see if they can at least give you the tracking number over the phone.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Junkie Feedback 76 (100%)

Sorry to be the grim reaper re: this place having possibly "turned a corner". And I was trying to resist piling on but believe it's only right to give fair warning to others. My first purchase went fine and i'm thrilled to have an MFK frag at a fantastic price. I should have just stopped there.

I placed a second order on Jan 11th that I'm still expending waaaay too much time/ energy to sort out. I'll spare everyone the gory details but the upshot is that only today did I finally learn that they do not have my particular fragrance selection (candles) in stock - despite receiving an email stating that "your order has shipped" on Jan 11th. My first several inquiry emails went unanswered. Only when I googled my way to an alternate email did I finally get a response - and subsequent responses have been VERY sporadic.

The communication is cordial enough and I'm sure this will get resolved but just wanted to sound the alarm that nobody should presume to have a hassle-free transaction w/ this particular vendor.

So the sad saga seems to continue.

Basenotes Junkie Feedback 76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    So the sad saga seems to continue.
    Apparently yes, Hednic. Their amazing prices were too good to resist but but everyone should be aware that there is at least some risk of unexpected and hair pulling frustration.

Basenotes Junkie Feedback 92 (100%)

Sounds like my bad experience wasn't so bad after all...assuming the second package I receive contains the item I ordered as described!

Basenotes Junkie Feedback 1 (100%)

Yikes. Sounds like its safer with ebay