Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: SOTD: Tuesday, 12th January, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by snuffling_wombat View Post
    Caron Or et Noir. Liking the heavy rose and the mossy drydown, could do without the lemony zing in the middle.

Also joining those who are infatuated with Tonka Imperiale. It's my new comfort evening scent - started hankering for it last night when I had trouble sleeping, and the combination of warmth and richness was apparently just what I needed.
    I almost bought a bottle of Or et Noir at the Caron boutique years ago in NYC. It struck me as odd and wonderful. It smelled of red roses dipped in bitter sweet chocolate. And what is up with that lemon part?
    Currently wearing: Pichola by Neela Vermeire

N. Cal, Glad that you are trying Sous le Vent and Vega. Sous le vent is so chic and edgy to me and one of the driest fragrances I know. Vega is just plain beautiful. It reminds me a tad bit of Chanel No. 5 with spice...but just a tad. I bought a bottle of Vega at a Guerlain event years ago, and for reasons I won't go into, got rid of the bottle. It is one of my fragrance regrets. Oh well. Hope you will give us your reviews of these juices.
    Currently wearing: Pichola by Neela Vermeire

The power of bleu

I'm wearing Cuir de Lancome today. I'm pretty busy this week at the new job ... we are getting a new hemodynamic monitoring system and this is the week for in-service. So instead of working two days this week, I will be working all five. Oh well it keeps me out of trouble I guess ... and maybe allows for another new scent?

happy anniversary wishes to the Whitefluffys and hugs to all ...
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Basenotes Institution

Could not resist and refrain from wearing Guerlain Tonka Imperiale, it is excellent and I had New Year's eve in it.

Ms.K., thanks for your kind offer, but no, I will get to them all myself, when I can. Sure I will let you know how I like them/or what will have changed after my last sniffings.

So glad you are speaking about Or et Noir, I have and love it. Besides, most of the old guard of the BN know that Larimar with his unbirthday loves it very much too.
    Currently wearing: Omnia Paraiba by Bulgari