Code of Conduct
Just Starting Out Sponsor

Default Looking for a fragrance similar to Armani Attitude Extreme

Hello everyone!
    I am looking for a fragrance similar to the discontinued Attitude Extreme from Giorgio Armani.
    I know it wasn't a real head turner or anything special due to high number of mediocre reviews on different sites but it happens that i really liked the smell of that perfume in particular and fitted well on me.
    I'm looking for a fragrance which is similar in smell to Attitude Extreme 40-60 minutes after application, could someone who knows that fragrance give me a recommendation?

Default Re: Looking for a fragrance similar to Armani Attitude Extreme

I suppose Kokorico, but Attitude was much better.

Maybe layering Zino with Burberry London would come close

Reside in McLean, NYC, Manuel Antonio & Búzios

The Armani still seems to be available on Ebay after checking. Have you thought about getting another bottle there since you like it a lot?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliman View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I am looking for a fragrance similar to the discontinued Attitude Extreme from Giorgio Armani.
    I know it wasn't a real head turner or anything special due to high number of mediocre reviews on different sites but it happens that i really liked the smell of that perfume in particular and fitted well on me.
    I'm looking for a fragrance which is similar in smell to Attitude Extreme 40-60 minutes after application, could someone who knows that fragrance give me a recommendation?

Welcome to basenotes Subliman

This is one of my fav fragrances of all time, a real gem in my opinion.

To be honest, I have not found anything close that resembles or mimmicks Attitude Extreme ....
    Currently wearing: Royal Oud by Creed

To be honest i didn't check on Ebay if its still available. As soon as it became unavailable in the places i usually buy i checked and saw that has been discontinued.
    Thank you for the hint, I'm going to consider buying from there but i was also looking for a more long lasting "fix", that's why I'm looking for similar fragrances, because even if it's still available there it surely going to disappear over time.

Thank you!
    I know, right? I never understood this fragrance poor reception and why some people say it's really a Code rebranded because i find it to be nothing similar to Code.
    I personally don't really like Code, it's more like "meeh, it's ok", but A.Extreme seemed to be really a "gem" like you said.

Reside in McLean, NYC, Manuel Antonio & Búzios

Quote Originally Posted by Subliman View Post
    To be honest i didn't check on Ebay if its still available. As soon as it became unavailable in the places i usually buy i checked and saw that has been discontinued.
    Thank you for the hint, I'm going to consider buying from there but i was also looking for a more long lasting "fix".
    I understand.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.