Code of Conduct

Default Looking for an Amber that is more floral than CoStume National Scent Intense

CoStume National Scent Intense is really sharp and hits the nose hard. I'm looking for an Amber that is more floral. Not looking to spend a fortune either, similar price to CNSI.

Please describe and compare.

Always be smelling

Default Re: Looking for an Amber that is more floral than CoStume National Scent Intense

Isn't this your 3rd thread on CNSI?
    Beauty needs no morality or righteousness.
    It, like nature, does not give a shit
    Currently wearing: Escada Homme by Escada

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Looking for an Amber that is more floral than CoStume National Scent Intense

Eau Ambrée by Chabaud might be one you might like. A floral amber. Not sure where you live, but a bit over $100.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by epapsiou View Post
    Isn't this your 3rd thread on CNSI?
    Still haven't found what I'm looking for

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Eau Ambrée by Chabaud might be one you might like. A floral amber. Not sure where you live, but a bit over $100.
    Can you describe and compare Red Vetyver by Montale and CoStume National Scent Intense please.

Perhaps also Christian Lacroix Ambre or Yves Rocher Voile d`Ambre- both with additional gourmand notes as well

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrowland View Post
    Can you describe and compare Red Vetyver by Montale and CoStume National Scent Intense please.
    I don't own the latter as it was one my daughter owned but from what I recall it's a floral chypre with jasmine and a strong tea note. Red Vetyver which I do own is a spicy & woody scent that is vetiver prominent with citrus, spice and woody accords. Very different to me.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.