Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [intl] tom ford|xerjoff|comme des garcons|roja dove|dior privée|+++

Wishing you the speediest of
    recovery.

Basenotes Member

That sounds painful Remik . I appreciate you being a trooper and giving us an update. Get well soon!

Oh, if only you'd been a couple of days earlier with Blackpepper I would've taken a good chunk of the split. Unfortunately I got impatient and grabbed a full bottle.
    Touched by his noodly appendage 😇

Ugh that accident sounds terrible Remik! Glad to hear that you seem to be on the mend (or at least getting the appropriate treatment), and I hope you recover as quickly as possible!

Basenotes Plus

Thank you all for your well wishes sent here, via PMs and so many emails. I was in a rather dark place for a few days, mentally more so than physically, but as I wrote to some of you - I had a great nurse who really put things in perspective. I'm alive. Bones can heal. It could have been so much worse... I'm mad as hell at the stupid drunk driver, I don't know if I'll ever get over that and the stupidity of not recognizing he shouldn't have been behind the wheel in the first place, but... life goes on, I'm still here, and doing better every day. The recovery is slow and then some physical therapy afterwards will follow. But thankfully, in the grand schema of things, none of the injuries were life threatening. So I'm looking at the whole incident with a more positive eye now, with a renewed perspective on life in general.

PS: I made a deal with all my local friends - if you ever get tipsy while out and about, I don't care how much you "think" you are okay and safe to drive - don't. Call me and I will personally come over and drive you home, or if I can't, I'll get you an Uber or Lyft on my dime. It really is not worth the consequences if you get in an accident, or pulled over for DUI. I'd rather you inconvenience me a little, than have to see you in jail, in hospital, or... in a coffin. It's just not worth it. Stay safe!

Thanks again to everyone! I'm off to enjoy couple hours of beautiful sunshine with a good book in hand.

Basenotes Plus

Great advice, remik. Get well my friend!

Just returned after a long absence to see what the master splitter is offering and open up to this. Sorry to hear about your accident Remik…..best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

I missed your post about your accident. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Touched by his noodly appendage 😇

Just want to report that I received my split. Decanted and packaged perfectly despite the broken bones.
    Wishing you quick recovery!

Basenotes Member

Hi Remik, I got my splits packed well and safe. Wishing you speedy recovery.. hope you get some rest.

I received the perfectly packaged and creatively labeled split of Songe D'Un Bois D' Ete. I hope you are feeling well and healing fast!

Default Re: [INTL] Guerlain Habit Rouge/Creed Royal Mayfair/Tauerville Flash/Roja Dove/Dior Privee/MFK/+++

I will take the 40ml + original bottle of Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Lumière Noire Pour Homme if still available. Cheers.

Default Re: [INTL] Guerlain Habit Rouge/Creed Royal Mayfair/Tauerville Flash/Roja Dove/Dior Privee/MFK/+++

Remik,

I PM'd you on June 4th and May 25th

Can I get a response please?

Anybody know what happened to Remik?

Remik, so sorry to hear about your horrific accident man! That's terrible. And now the long road to recovery with only one arm... that's rough! I sent you a pm recently, but didn't even realize what had happened. I'm still on for the LDDM and TF AA whenever you get around to it, but no rush. Especially now knowing you are down one arm. Get better soon brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Geo View Post
    Anybody know what happened to Remik?
    Seriously dude!? Just scroll up a few posts and you'll see where he's been.

Quote Originally Posted by Beethovens TeaParty View Post
    Seriously dude!? Just scroll up a few posts and you'll see where he's been.
    Well I guess I'm a jerk, but honestly I didn't know about his accident until I scrolled up and read about it today! I got a PM from him on May 26th offering a split and then he didn't respond to repeated emails.

Sorry for seeming like an idiot, but I really did not know his situation and his recent offer and lack of response was confusing for me.

It makes sense to me now. Anyway, very sorry for your accident!