Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: KILIAN OUD SALE!!! | AVENTUS | SMW | ASAQ | BOND | D&G | LaDDM | Dress Code| HEROD | Tea4Two

Killian gold pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aventus Junkie by heart!

Default Re: KILIAN OUD SALE!!! | AVENTUS | SMW | ASAQ | BOND | D&G | LaDDM | Dress Code| HEROD | Tea4Two

Hey everyone! Going out of town for a few days, so Tuesday morning will be my last chance to ship until next week. Please get your orders in ASAP if you need something soon, thanks!

Just received my Aventus 15U11 in perfect condition in less than a week! Very fast shipping to (Toronto) Canada and highly recommended seller / splitter to deal with. And the stuff smells awesome!

Thanks so much again

Quote Originally Posted by stylez_911 View Post
    Just received my Aventus 15U11 in perfect condition in less than a week! Very fast shipping to (Toronto) Canada and highly recommended seller / splitter to deal with. And the stuff smells awesome!

Thanks so much again
    Thanks and was a pleasure to deal with you as well!

Just got back from my work trip as it took a few days longer than expected. Any outstanding packages will be shipped today and messages have been responded to. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Is 15u11 still available?
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Michael293 View Post
    Is 15u11 still available?
    Yep, still available!

Quote Originally Posted by mjones602 View Post
    Yep, still available!
    PM sent
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Naxos by Xerjoff

PM sent for Aventus 15U11! Please still be available!

Did you get my last pm ?

Basenotes Junkie

Replied to your PM from last night early this morning, ready to order. Please let me know if you got it or not.

Thanks!

Received the package yesterday. Bottle was well wrapped and the juice smells as good as the previous one.

What Aventus batch do you have?

Any Aventus available?

Just got my package today. Ridiculously fast shipping, only took 3 days. Smells great! Will definitely buy from again!

Got my order today.
    Fast delivery, greatly packaged!
    Thank you!!

Basenotes Junkie

Order received lightning fast! Great split! Thank you sir!!

Quote Originally Posted by EDMYST39 View Post
    What Aventus batch do you have?
    15U01, 15U11, and 15X01.

Quote Originally Posted by BloombergBuff View Post
    Just got my package today. Ridiculously fast shipping, only took 3 days. Smells great! Will definitely buy from again!
    Quote Originally Posted by RESIDO View Post
    Got my order today.
    Fast delivery, greatly packaged!
    Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabianman1 View Post
    Order received lightning fast! Great split! Thank you sir!!
    Thanks for the kind words!

Basenotes Member

PM sent for 10ml of Andy Tauer L'air du Desert Marocain

People of Zee Wurl, Relax

PM sent regarding a few By Kilian.

Quote Originally Posted by vodid View Post
    PM sent for 10ml of Andy Tauer L'air du Desert Marocain
    Quote Originally Posted by IsoESuperman View Post
    PM sent regarding a few By Kilian.
    Replied.

Would anyone be interested if I split Bond Nuits de Noho?

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aventus Junkie by heart!

Quote Originally Posted by mjones602 View Post
    Yep, still available!
    Aventus still available?

PM sent!

Hello...I am interested in a 30 ml split of By Kilian Back to Black. This is my very first participation in the splits board so I am not quite sure how this works (but I do have quite a bit of experience with niche perfumes...Amouage being my favorite line).

Thank you...Lee

Blog Entries

PM sent, 90ml U11, Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by iamzt77 View Post
    Hello...I am interested in a 30 ml split of By Kilian Back to Black. This is my very first participation in the splits board so I am not quite sure how this works (but I do have quite a bit of experience with niche perfumes...Amouage being my favorite line).

Thank you...Lee
    Hey Lee - B2B is ready to go, please check PMs. Thanks!

Received my 30ML of Aventus! Excellent communication, service and packaging! Could not ask for a better experience! Will be a repeat customer or sure!

PM for 50ml Aventus

Adding Vintage M7 (all brown bottle)!

10ml - $27
    30ml - $76

Hi is 15U11 still available???

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast